Vatican child-fuckers forgive The Beatles

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Vatican child-fuckers forgive The Beatles

Postby coldharvest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

The Vatican has settled its argument with The Beatles, more than 40 years after John Lennon's infamous declaration that the band were “bigger than Jesus”.

An edition of the Vatican's official newspaper has just praised the Fab Four, saying Lennon's boast “wasn't that scandalous”.

The newspaper used the 40th anniversary of the break-up of the English icons to make the statement.

Lennon's 1966 comment outraged Catholics around the world.

But the newspaper said the “band's drug use, dissolute lives and Lennon's comment are all in the past while their music lives on”.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: Vatican child-fuckers forgive The Beatles

Postby ktrout » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 am

According to the Onion he actually said "I'm higher than Jesus right now."
Maybe that should be FriendlySkies' tag line...
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:00 am

Not good enough. As the Beatles are all dead...yeah I know,but Paul McCartney has actually been plasticsised and doesn't actually know he died in 1994 and as for Ringo,well after his comments, he is dead to the people of Liverpool....the Vatican should at least beatify them . ...Mersey Beatification !! Ha see what I did there. Oh please yerselves !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mersey_Beat_(magazine)
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Caliban » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 pm

"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Return to Black Flag Cafe