Weapon of choice...for your neighbor.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Weapon of choice...for your neighbor.

Postby HockeyGuy » Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 am

http://cbs3.com/local/Trenton.Man.Arres ... 66866.html

Trenton Man Attacks Neighbor With Bow & Arrow
TRENTON (CBS 3) ―
Click to enlarge
1 of 1
Robert Wood, 41.
CBS
Related Slideshows

Celebrity Moms The Tattooed Ladies Of Hollywood In To Be Out: Gay Celebrities Real Or Fake? Behind-The-Scenes: Sexy Stilettos Fashion Show 2010 Celebrity Deaths Celebrities Turning 40 In 2010 Celebrity Infidelity Scandals Oil Rig Explosion Creates Massive Spill In Gulf Coast Celebrity Cougars & 'Manthers' Trenton Police have arrested a man who attacked his neighbor with a bow and arrow Thursday evening.

Just after 11 p.m., police received a report that a man, identified as Anthony Giovannini, 35, was struck with what he believed was a rock as he was walking inside of his house on the 400 block of Franklin Street.

Giovannini told police that after being struck, he looked and observed his neighbor, later identified as Robert Wood, 41, entering his home. The victim then noticed an arrow protruding from his back and yelled for his girlfriend to call police and an ambulance arrived immediately.

Giovannini was treated at the Capital Health Regional Medical Center for a four inch puncture wound to the back.

An investigation revealed that there had been an ongoing problem between Wood and Giovannini over parking and several criminal mischief incidents were previously reported to police.

Wood was apprehended by police and two bows were confiscated from his home. Wood was charged with aggravated assault and a weapons offense.

Trenton Police consider this investigation ongoing and anyone with information is urged to contact the Tip Line at 609-989-3663.
HockeyGuy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Weapon of choice...for your neighbor.

Postby Caliban » Sun May 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Of the seven arrows in his neighbours back Wood said " I don't know what happened, it just went off in my hands"
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby mapandcompass » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

My neighbor's weapon of choice is a gigantic two-handed sword he forged from a jackhammer shank.

That thing's fucking terrifying but I'll take my .44 any day
mapandcompass
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 am

I'm my own weapon of choice......and sometimes I go off accidentally in my hands as well.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 am

coldharvest wrote:I'm my own weapon of choice......and sometimes I go off accidentally in my hands as well.

Involuntary masturbation can be deadly.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby mapandcompass » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Mikethehack wrote:Involuntary masturbation can be deadly.

And can lead to unexpected blindness.
mapandcompass
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Mikethehack wrote:
coldharvest wrote:I'm my own weapon of choice......and sometimes I go off accidentally in my hands as well.

Involuntary masturbation can be deadly.

I don't know what happened. I was cleaning it and it just went off.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe