JCall: European Jewish Call for Reason

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: JCall: European Jewish Call for Reason

Postby Jäeger » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 am

I don't care if she becomes the most reasonable and rational poster on the board now. The crazy bitch fucked with me and mine by threatening my livelihood and there ain't no coming back from that. I wouldn't piss on the cunt if she was on fire.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Chimborazo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 pm

As usual, I'm going to make a completely useless contribution to a BFC thread by asking a stupid trivia question.

What PA neighborhood is nicknamed Kike's Peak?
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm

I pride myself on having a lot of knowledge about the greatest state in the union, but this I do not know. Where is it?
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Jäeger wrote:

I pride myself on having a lot of knowledge about the greatest state in the union, but this I do not know. Where is it?

It's a predominantly Jewish neighborhood called Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh. I lived there for a few months back in '98, which is when I developed an appreciation for Iron City pounders. Yins like the pounders an that?
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Shit yeah, we like the IC pounders bud. I was indulging in them along with the liquid violence that is Bushmills two weeks ago on the South Side.

Now that you mention it, Kikes Peak is a good name for Squirrel Hill, both demographically and geographically. Although I have never heard it called that before. There's quite a bit of old WASP money in Squirrel Hill, so I can see a little ethnic rivalry developing easily.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe