JCall: European Jewish Call for Reason

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: JCall: European Jewish Call for Reason

Postby Penta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Fansy wrote:you guys are serisouly gay
And one, I'm afraid, is seriously in need of some of the critical self-examination he constantly urges on another. No names, no pack drill, but all other attempts to remedy having failed ... Sigh.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Jäeger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Fuck off weirdo.

Go get some help or something because I don't intend to remedy anything with a whack-job. You're worse than mach because at least you have the language skills and bare minimum social skills to hide your obsessive weirdness and to appear rational and normal while you're actually full-on crazy. Go get a hobby or something where you can put you obsessiveness to good use rather than using it to fuck with people here.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby flipflop » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Don't worry, pet. I'm not going to post the details of your behaviour on Friday (or anything else that could sully your reputation, for that matter). No one would believe me anyway. I could barely believe it myself from someone who prides himself on his ethics and presumes to lecture others. You just console yourself with pretending I'm mad. And telling everyone else I'm untrustworthy, I'm hateful, I make implied threats, when you've shown yourself to be not only sneaky, manipulative and extraordinarily unselfaware, but someone who uses threats and their execution as his stock in trade, as well as bare-faced cheating. They'll no doubt serve you well in your future career, in which I still wish you well.

I'm a big girl, and I shall do as I please from now on. I'll find guidance on moral philosophy and ethics elsewhere, from someone who doesn't use constant scolding and punishment as their teaching method of choice. Because while you may have mild sadistic tendencies, I am certainly not a mashochist. I'm tired of smoothing those cock-feathers, tired of conciliating, tired of apologising for minor, imaginary or unintended infractions of the rules, tired of being threatened with the big stick. Enough's enough.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Penta wrote:Don't worry, pet. I'm not going to post the details of your behaviour on Friday (or anything else that could sully your reputation, for that matter). No one would believe me anyway. I could barely believe it myself from someone who prides himself on his ethics and presumes to lecture others. You just console yourself with pretending I'm mad. And telling everyone else I'm untrustworthy, I'm hateful, I make implied threats, when you've shown yourself to be not only sneaky, manipulative and extraordinarily unselfaware, but someone who uses threats and their execution as his stock in trade, as well as bare-faced cheating. They'll no doubt serve you well in your future career, in which I still wish you well.

I'm a big girl, and I shall do as I please from now on. I'll find guidance on moral philosophy and ethics elsewhere, from someone who doesn't use constant scolding and punishment as their teaching method of choice. Because while you may have mild sadistic tendencies, I am certainly not a mashochist. I'm tired of smoothing those cock-feathers, tired of conciliating, tired of apologising for minor, imaginary or unintended infractions of the rules, tired of being threatened with the big stick. Enough's enough.

Huh?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Jäeger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Don't worry, pet. I'm not going to post the details of your behaviour on Friday (or anything else that could sully your reputation, for that matter).

I ain't much worried about my behaviour there mum, last I looked I wasn't the goofball threatening to splash people's personal information over the internet. You don’t threaten me and then get to make try to make friends again so it goes away. I hate to tell you there psycho, but go ahead and do whatever you think you have to do because it takes more than some old bat with a grudge to get me worried as I've been threatened by some of the best and you don't even measure up. I'm also not so obsessed with this board as to get really worked up over someone pitiful enough to resort to threats because someone called her out. You know where I live and work anyway and where to find me, so if you're going to bring it, bring it big. If not, fuck off and stop being such a "virtual" whack-job.

Now why don't you fuck off and start up one of your infamous PM campaigns or play your dying swan act again to gin up some sympathy and try to get me run off. Even better follow through on your threats and give everybody a real clue into how fucking warped you really are.

Girl don't go away mad.... just go away.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Penta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Jäeger wrote:last I looked I wasn't the goofball threatening to splash people's personal information over the internet.
And you're trying to suggest I was? Lovely. Is that what you were telling your mates when you were discussing me? Yup, that's a really good way of showing someone's mad, bad and dangerous to know. Just goes to show what I was saying about you being sneaky and manipulative: I'd have to add an outright liar if that's what you've been saying.

Of course I wouldn't splash your personal information over the internet (or threaten to do so). What do you think I am? Oh, yes: a psycho. What I told you, all day on Friday, was that if you wouldn't make amends yourself I was going to post what went on behind the scenes in this thread, but as it was in PMs it was, as you pointed out, confidential. A "threat"? Perhaps, but I'd say that's putting it a bit strong: more like some gentle pressure to try persuade you what the ethical thing for you to do in the circumstances would be. And that, dear boy, bears no relation whatsoever to "splashing your personal information".

I've been threatened by some of the best and you don't even measure up.
Of course I don't. Because I haven't been threatening you. I don't threaten people, though someone else has said it before: it seems to be a useful tactic.

What's bizarre is that you can pretend I threatened you (presumably in a PM) and I can't say what you did (because it was in a PM): so you can break the confidentiality of our private correspondence by posting a lie, but I can't break it to post the truth. How is that a universal standard, eh?

You don’t threaten me and then get to make try to make friends again so it goes away.
Oh, I think you killed our friendship stone dead on Friday. I'm certainly not trying to kiss and make up.

someone pitiful enough to resort to threats because someone called her out
No, you didn't "call me out". You resorted to dirty tricks, and played the "confidentiality" card so I couldn't say so. Anything goes, does it, to preserve your reputation.

go ahead and do whatever you think you have to do
I've told you I won't.

try to get me run off.
You're being ridiculous and malicious again.

Girl don't go away mad.... just go away.
Sorry. You're not going to run me off either.

We'll just have to ignore each other.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Jäeger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm

A "threat"? Perhaps, but I'd say that's putting it a bit strong: more like some gentle pressure to try persuade you what the ethical thing for you to do in the circumstances would be. And that, dear boy, bears no relation whatsoever to "splashing your personal information".

You make veiled statements about my political career and tell me in PMs how I can make it all go away you'd let it go if I simply apolgise to you and acknwledge that I was wrong to call you out for trying to turn things back on me because you understand that I was beaten as a child and that I had a rough background and you call it "gentle pressure to persuade"? You can fuck right off you psycho cunt.

Pull your fucking act again, accuse me of thuggery or being a mysogynistic fascist with PTSD, follow through on your threats if you must because I'll stack my reputation against your bullshit anyplace and anywhere. I know what and who I am and am a bit of a public figure anyway so do your worst. I've seen better. The fact is that I will not be threatened by some bat-shit crazy broad because you put so much stock into your "credibility" on an message board that you will threaten people who helped you out here and tried to be friendly with you after you came crying to them about how everyone hated you on the board and you needed help.

Of course I don't. Because I haven't been threatening you. I don't threaten people,

That's funny, because I remember you making some veiled threats to flipflop about his wife and some about "things you had on" M-A on the board and I can only imagine how much shit like that you've pulled in PMs and e-mails. It definitely seems to be a pattern. The difference is that I won't fucking take it.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Penta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Jäeger wrote:You make veiled statements about my political career

You mean this?
you've shown yourself to be not only sneaky, manipulative and extraordinarily unselfaware, but someone who uses threats and their execution as his stock in trade, as well as bare-faced cheating. They'll no doubt serve you well in your future career, in which I still wish you well.
I wouldn't be the first to think those can be useful traits in a politician. I always hoped you'd be one of the exceptions.

and tell me in PMs how I can make it all go away you'd let it go if I simply apolgise to you and acknwledge that I was wrong to call you out for trying to turn things back on me
No. Apologise for your dirty trickery. You're always "calling me out", tearing me to shreds, ripping me to bits, wielding the big stick; nothing new there. It was the low-down dirty trickery that I thought deserved acknowledgment and an apology, as you know. So it's dishonest to try to pretend otherwise.
There was no linkage between those two things so oddly linked in your sentence either. Are you trying to imply there was? Nor was there any linkage with this:
because you understand that I was beaten as a child and that I had a rough background
which was in my last, farewell, PM to you and long after I'd given up trying to persuade you to do the right thing. Talk about taking things out of context (something else you like to accuse me of): it was in the context of the excuses I've made to myself for months now for your behaviour. I assume I'm allowed to quote my own PM to you, since you've already quoted one of yours to me.

Anyway, I'm past caring. I know I'm quite sane, though admittedly over-involved with the board. I've had enough of your rudeness and manipulation, the slurs on my integrity, your need always to be right, to save face. I'm tired of all the effort of smoothing those cock-feathers of yours, so easily ruffled, reminding myself over and over again that you're young, you were beaten, you've been damaged, you've had to and think you still have to be ultra-tough, never let down your guard.
I thought it was worth it, absorbing all that rage as well as fighting my own corner, because, partly in spite of all that, I was learning.
And I went on to say
You can be fun, too, and sometimes almost kind, and I like you in spite of it all.

accuse me of thuggery or being a mysogynistic fascist with PTSD
Here we go again. You know - you've agreed with me - that I have never called anyone a fascist on this board. We discussed it, in detail, and you accepted that was neither said nor intended. (Actually, it was another, early, example of you twisting what I said to suit your agenda. I should have taken that as an example of what would come later.) Misogynistic? Yes, I've called one or two people that, and with very good reason. PTSD: yes, I think it's pretty clear a few posters here over the years suffer from PTSD. But why would I accuse you of any of those?
follow through on your threats

And again: no threats.
because I remember you making some veiled threats to flipflop about his wife

And again. No. You remember him saying i made some veiled threats to him about his wife, which was another lie. I did no such thing. He also claimed I was stalking him, because I was reading his interesting blog on his travels, and referred to something he said in it. (When flaggers link to their blogs, I quite often read them. I imagine that's why they post the link.)
some about "things you had on" M-A on the board

And again. Yes, I mentioned, meanly, as a retort to something she said (whose tone I had also misunderstood), that I'd heard some gossip. And this was the upshot:
Penta wrote:
RYP wrote:two words...anger management.

Yes, I was very angry yesterday.
m-a wrote:how does that justify your threat to slander me with malicious hearsay?

There was no threat, as you know. But it was a mean-spirited comment, for which I apologise.

m-a wrote: wow, that is big of you. and i mean that, and not in a snarky way.
and you should know that by saying "i'm not going to call you a c##t" i didn't mean it to sound like i was endorsing it. i don't like the name calling from either side.
and i apologize if it did sound like an endorsement.

I can only imagine how much shit like that you've pulled in PMs and e-mails. It definitely seems to be a pattern.

Yes, you can imagine. And how. And you can imagine imaginary patterns as much as you like. But we were trying to find what is true.

As RYP said in the earlier post I quoted (and he wasn't referring only to me): two words...anger management. You need to chill out.

It's over, so why don't you let it go for once? I'm not going to splash any of your personal details over the internet. I have no intention of ruining your political career (and never have had) - because I support you in it; I hope you'll go all the way. I just hope you'll try to keep it honest.

Just think, all that time you spent explaining philosophical theories and arguments to me: now you can spend it debating with people who are up to your standards, and not get so frustrated by my stubborn inability to get it. And in answer to your question (I've been reading through the whole message thread, trying to find the origin of those "veiled threats" you keep mentioning), since I have no intention of writing to you privately again, yes, I have had a couple of interesting answers on the sovereignty question, one of them from the Evolutionary Ethics guy. I imagine they'll go up on the site eventually.

Bye now, you fat bastard. ;)
Last edited by Penta on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 pm

You'll do well to keep me out of this you demented old cunt, I'm fucking warning you - and you fucking know you went after my shit on the blog, that's why I shut it down.

Fucking name check me again in your bullshit you vicious old slag and I'll be gunning for you until hell freezes over
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry, flipflop. Only following up J's mention of you.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Fuck you
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Jäeger for president!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Jäeger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

You mean this?

You know exactly what I mean, so don't try to try to fucking get up to your overly verbose bullshit half-assed justifications.

No. Apologise for your dirty trickery.

There was no dirty trickery, there was you going off half-cocked and making threats because you can't read or comprehend being told to keep your fucking vendetta off the board. You're really getting fucking paranoid as well as obsessive and wierd.

which was in my last, farewell, PM to you and long after I'd given up trying to persuade you to do the right thing. Talk about taking things out of context (something else you like to accuse me of): it was in the context of the excuses I've made to myself for months now for your behaviour. I assume I'm allowed to quote my own PM to you, since you've already quoted one of yours to me.

Fuck you, it was just more "gentle persuasion" to try and get me to apologise to you for threatening me. You can quote whatever the fuck you want out of context for all I care, but I won't hold back either if that's the way you want to go psycho.

Here we go again. You know - you've agreed with me - that I have never called anyone a fascist on this board. We discussed it, in detail, and you accepted that was neither said nor intended. (Actually, it was another, early, example of you twisting what I said to suit your agenda. I should have taken that as an example of what would come later.) Misogynistic? Yes, I've called one or two people that, and with very good reason. PTSD: yes, I think it's pretty clear a few posters here over the years suffer from PTSD. But why would I accuse you of any of those?

The same reason you try to turn everything back on people by putting them in the spotlight and trying to attribute shit to them because they have the audacity to "show you up" and we can't have that because of your bizarre obsession with your "board image". You're fucking seriously in need of help because you take this shit way too seriously startegising how to discredit your board "enemies". It's seriously fucking weird.

some about "things you had on" M-A on the board

And again. Yes, I mentioned, meanly, as a retort to something she said (whose tone I had also misunderstood), that I'd heard some gossip. And this was the upshot:

Penta wrote:

RYP wrote:two words...anger management.

Yes, I was very angry yesterday.

m-a wrote:how does that justify your threat to slander me with malicious hearsay?

There was no threat, as you know. But it was a mean-spirited comment, for which I apologise.

m-a wrote: wow, that is big of you. and i mean that, and not in a snarky way.
and you should know that by saying "i'm not going to call you a c##t" i didn't mean it to sound like i was endorsing it. i don't like the name calling from either side.

And kudos to M-A for taking your word and forgiving you, but the fact is that this is the third time you've made threats regarding me and I'm not as fucking forgiving of bullshit, especially when I was the one who helped you and was friendly with you for a couple years now and then was threatened with slander because you got "angry" again. Well that fucking excuse ain't good enough twit.

As RYP said in the earlier post I quoted (and he wasn't referring only to me): two words...anger management. You need to chill out.

Fuck you, this ain't about me. It's about you being a hateful, malicious and dishonest cunt. You've done it before and you've done it again. I don't give a flying fuck how many times and ways you try to turn this back on me, it was you who were way out of line and it is you who are trying to deflect from that fact because of your strange obsession.

Number two, it sure seems like it's you who are the common element in all these feuds and vendettas on the board, whereas I've never had an actual problem with anyone here. But yet again, this is somehow you being "persecuted" again with totally by someone who has no motive? Sure fucking thing fuck-wit. You're just pulling the same shit with your newest "enemy".

Bye now, you fat bastard. ;)

Get fucked, weirdo.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 pm

I can hear the building cries from Jewish graves around the world like an approaching nest of hornets,"Reeeeeason,reeeeeason,reeeeason!".
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe