Perfect

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Perfect

Postby DrakeS » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Perfect fit for "Got an opinion or an announcement concerning the Government or issues in your area of the world?"

Obviously this is not my area unless you count water conservation as a global problem

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/n ... nid=145209

Interesting to find places to stay in Bangladesh on Craigslist . Is great. Awesome.

Cheers
DrakeS
mach

Re: Perfect

Postby coldharvest » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 am

DrakeS wrote:Interesting to find places to stay in Bangladesh on Craigslist . Is great. Awesome.

Why?
Why is it awesome mach?
It's not like you're going there or have any intention on going.
It's not like you've got anything to judge it with in a comparative sense.
Once again you've found something on the internet and are trying to make it seem like it's mach juice.
You've never been, you'll never go and you try to gain acceptance for your trolling on this site by passing off other peoples information attached to your erroneous statements.

Your perverse desire for attention from people who despise or ignore you is epic in a comic-tragedy way.....don't you have a mall to go be creepy in?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: Perfect

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 am

I would think that by now he has several court orders to stay away from malls what with all the impressionable young folk that tend to hang around such places. I bet he lurks in the parking lot though.
And Bangladesh is the only place I have been to and did not like at all. Even israel was nice in compairason.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Black Flag Cafe