A winning ticket in 2012: Palin & O'Connell

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

A winning ticket in 2012: Palin & O'Connell

Postby Yeahsure » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Now THAT''S quite a team
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Re: A winning ticket in 2012: Palin & O'Donnell

Postby Yeahsure » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 pm

O'Donnell I mean...whoops. She? She's already cast a spell upon me.
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Re: A winning ticket in 2012: Palin & O'Connell

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 am

It would be interesting to have two candidates who believe in witchcraft (but not evolution, right?) on the same ticket. That would be a first for the United States, it seems very European. Like, 13th century European.

In case you haven't seen the videos, here's Palin recieving magical protection from witches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOD5X68lIs

And O'Donnell discussing how she dabbled in witchcraft as a teen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWRw3oZdg4
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:39 am

friendlyskies wrote:It would be interesting to have two candidates who believe in witchcraft (but not evolution, right?) on the same ticket.

Witches who don't hold the Earth sacred are of no use to me.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 am

Well, neither of them is a witch, they don't like witches. Palin is scared of them, because she thinks they have real powers. I'm just saying that it would be the first time the USA has ever elected someone who BELIEVES in witchcraft to high office.
Last edited by friendlyskies on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 am

friendlyskies wrote:Well, neither of them is a witch, they hate witches. Palin is scared of them. I'm just saying that it would be the first time the USA has ever elected someone who BELIEVES in witchcraft to high office.

I'd become American and vote twice.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 am

Haha, that's funny until it's you getting dunked in a pond then burned for witchcraft in front of a bunch of overweight Southern Baptists who think cleansing our ungodly society is the key to military and economic success.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 am

friendlyskies wrote:Haha, that's funny until it's you getting dunked in a pond then burned for witchcraft in front of a bunch of overweight Southern Baptists who think cleansing our ungodly society is the key to military and economic success.

We've had more than a few placed on the stake/noose/hung, drawn and quartered so my family have traditionally been the folks who ride in and put those people to the sword.

Fat southern Baptists aren't exactly known for their brain-power anywhere in the world, you'd have to travel pretty far to find a group of people statistically more ignorant.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 am

Then again, maybe they are witches - did you notice Bristol Palin got a 6-6-6 score for her Dancing with the Stars debut? While wearing red. If you believe in Satan, like Sarah Palin, and that he has interest and influence in the world of human beings, that's a mighty interesting coincidence. Oh, what Vigilant Citizen could do with that.... too bad he stays away from political stuff and concentrates mostly on entertainment and architecture. But if you read his piece on the Satanic elements woven into the 2009 VMAs, he interprets Taylor Swift's costume change an occult ritual - white before Kanye West "initiates" her with trial by fire, and red when she accepts her second "award" from Beyonce, who VC thinks is a Satan worshipper along with Jay-Z - as a symbol of her initiation into the Entertainment Industry's Satanic cult.

Here's the piece. If you have too much time on your hands, you could read it, then watch Bristol's performance:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191

MTV’s Video Music Awards have often incorporated dark and strange acts, containing some occult symbolism. This year’s version, however, outdid itself. The show left most people wondering what was wrong with Kanye West or trying compute the madness of Lady Gaga’s performance. The only way to understand the full meaning behind those performances is to look into esoteric teachings. The fact is that the whole awards show took the most common rituals of occult orders and re-enacted them in a show witnessed by the entire world.

This year’s VMA’s were very different from other awards shows. They focused on a very limited number of artists (Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga), while ignoring many others who were equally successful. The “chosen” artists became characters in the VMA’s ceremony and acted out different ritual dramas. This might sound totally crazy to the average MTV viewer but those acquainted with the practices of occult orders (such as Freemasonry) can decode the references to sacred rituals. There are numerous types of fraternities and rituals, from the most noble to the most infernal, and they have existed throughout History. The VMAs were decisively inspired by dark, sinister and even Satanic ceremonies. Let’s look at those rituals.

The virgin sacrifice:

Her acceptance into the cult, after both she and Beyonce coincidentally changed into matching costumes:

Here's Bristol's video: http://www.dlisted.com/node/38927 Note that the 6-6-6 score has apparently been cut from all official videos of her performance.

"For you, this is virgin territory" is what DWTS judge Bruno said to "teen advocate" Bristol Palin right after she moved around on the dance floor with her partner Mark Ballas. Bruno is truly a gift, because you know that line has been marinating on the tip of his unicorn tongue ever since he found out that Bristol was a contestant.

I bet Vigilant Citize would interpret this moment - when she rips off the business suit that symbolized her mother (her choice of dance music was "Mama Told Me Not to Come") and wears a sexy red outfit rated 666 by entertainment executives - as her initiation.

Of course, I don't believe witches have special powers, or that Satan is actively trying to involve himself with politics or entertainment, since that's ridiculous. I'm just pointing out how certain symbols surrounding Palin and O'Donnell could be interpreted, within the Christian religious paradigm proposed by people who DO believe that Satan and witchcraft are real, as sinister. But the Christians will ignore that, watch.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby roach coach » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:30 am

Well, these two topics make a winning team:

..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../