'Gay' Saudi prince beat servant to death

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

'Gay' Saudi prince beat servant to death

Postby coldharvest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 pm

A 'gay' Saudi prince killed his servant in a murder of "ferocity" which had a "sexual element", a court has heard.

Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud had previously subjected Bandar Abdulaziz to physical assaults and mistreatment, the Old Bailey was told.

The 32-year-old victim was found beaten and strangled in bed at the London hotel room he was sharing with the prince on February 15.

A series of injuries including bite marks to Mr Abdulaziz's cheeks revealed the "ferocity of the attack to which he had been subjected", a jury was told.

The prince at first claimed his aide had been robbed and attacked in Edgware Road three weeks before his death.

But CCTV footage from a lift at the Landmark hotel in Marylebone where they were staying showed the victim had been subjected to a "really nasty assault" by the defendant himself on January 22, said Jonathan Laidlaw QC, prosecuting.

It became clear to police that he had been killed "in the privacy of the room he had shared with the defendant and when alone with him."

Further searches of CCTV footage revealed previous assaults on the victim by the defendant, Mr Laidlaw said.

The prince was arrested and detectives began trying to establish "the true nature of the relationship" between the men, he added.

Saud claimed they were "friends and equals" and that he was heterosexual, but Mr Laidlaw said: "The evidence establishes quite conclusively that he is either gay or that he has homosexual tenedencies."
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: 'Gay' Saudi prince beat servant to death

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm

I think it will be a lot of fun to read about a Saudi 'prince' getting life in a western prison.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:I think it will be a lot of fun to read about a Saudi 'prince' getting life in a western prison.

Sure but it's not quite as fun for us if he goes in wanting to toss a salad.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby realrescue3 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm

If he is an "in line" real prince, 35th level generation on up, he should have
Diplomatic Immunity... sad to think that he could slide.
realrescue3
Breedus Ecuadorus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

realrescue3 wrote:If he is an "in line" real prince, 35th level generation on up, he should have
Diplomatic Immunity... sad to think that he could slide.

Wachoo talkin bout Realrescue3? 35th level generation?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Caliban » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 am

It goes to show, you just can't get good staff any more
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Return to Black Flag Cafe