Todd Palin, totally insane

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Todd Palin, totally insane

Postby coldharvest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Republican diva Sarah Palin is still playing the 'will she, won't she' game with the media over her ambitions to run for the White House in 2012. But her husband, Todd Palin, has made it very obvious that he has high hopes of a Palin for President campaign.

Todd's position became clear with the release of an angry email he sent to Joe Miller, Alaska's Republican candidate for the Senate, rebuking him for failing to endorse Todd's wife as a presidential contender.

Miller had secured the Republican Senate nomination over the incumbent, Lisa Murkowski, after considerable help from Sarah Palin. Miller's victory was a surprise and seemed to confirm Mrs Palin's powers of patronage.

However, when Miller was asked by Fox News about Palin's credentials for a White House run in 2012, instead of the enthusiastic response Fox and the Palins might have expected, he came out with a wishy-washy comment that there were "a number of great candidates out there".
Todd Palin was furious. He told Miller his wife has put her "ass on the line"* for him and asked Miller to explain "how this endorsement stuff works... is it to be completely one-sided?"

Displaying a questionable grasp of the English language in a man who might one day be America's First Bloke, Todd went on: "Sarah spent all morning working on a Face book post for Joe, she won't use it, not now. Put yourself in her shoe's Joe for one day."

A few days later, Joe Miller forwarded the email, with the comment: "Just found this in my in-box. This is what we're dealing with... Holy Cow."

*where hasn't she put her ass?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Return to Black Flag Cafe