What will you do when the electricity goes out? (from CME)

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

What will you do when the electricity goes out? (from CME)

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

What will you do when the electricity goes out? (from CME). There are no spare parts for Generators across the U.S.A.. And presently Sunflare/spot CME 1260, 1261, 1262 are heading straight for Planet Earth, will arrive here August 5, 2011 sometimes. The Corona Mass Ejection is strong enough to be a geo event, plus enough power to imitate the 1965 Black Out for the NorthEast, however this will be the whole world without Power. And actual "turn off" switch for the whole world coming sometimes August 5, 2011.

Wonder if it will fry electronic items, like desktop computers, laptops, and super speed military Computer Mainframes. It will be quite interesting, when the World Switch gets turned off, from the Sun.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

If it will keep you from posting, it can't be a bad thing.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

el3so wrote:If it will keep you from posting, it can't be a bad thing.

Maybe my brain problems will go away?? That would be quite interesting.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: What will you do when the electricity goes out? (from CM

Postby Caliban » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Is the result of this prediction going to have the same dramatic effect as the one on the economic and civl meltdown of the USA on 2nd August was going to have?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Catlover1958 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Caliban wrote:Is the result of this prediction going to have the same dramatic effect as the one on the economic and civl meltdown of the USA on 2nd August was going to have?

"When you least expect it,
You're elected,
You're the star today.
Smile! You're on Candid Camera"...

Trust me, when "The People behind the curtain" (aka "The Man", aka "The Govt."..) are going to pull the debt crisis, it will happen, just like the theme song from Candid Camera, and the "Pearl Harbor" incident was pulled, but it will happen when you least expect it and are in the "Comfort Zone"

You can "bet the farm on this", its going to happen, and you will be ambushed, bamboozled, and hoodwinked when it happens.

I've should of known anything on News, Radio, TV, and media form thats run by the Govt. , is all misinformation, disinformation as far as exact dates. (My error in judgement).
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Xaloc » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

As the markets go into near meltdown again, it's beginning to look like he might not be completely insane. Near and completely being the key words.
Xaloc

Postby Catlover1958 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Xaloc wrote:As the markets go into near meltdown again, it's beginning to look like he might not be completely insane. Near and completely being the key words.

Lets see if another Carrington Event happens tommorow between 2:00 AM and 11:00 AM (for Northeast USA) tommorrow. And like the 1965 Black Northeast Blackout as far as the true reason why it happened.

What will happen? But if the Electricity stops tommorow, then I guess Dow Jone trading does stop, so that will be a good thing.
Last edited by Catlover1958 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Xaloc wrote:As the markets go into near meltdown again, it's beginning to look like he might not be completely insane. Near and completely being the key words.

Lets see if another Carrington Event happens tommorow between 2:00 AM and 11:00 AM tommorrow. And like the 1965 Black Northeast Blackout as far as the true reason why it happened.

What will happen? But if the Electricity stops tommorow, then I guess Dow Jone trading does stop, so that will be a good thing.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Woodsman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Rejoice.

...but I admit I will miss shooting the shit on the internet.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Woodsman wrote:Rejoice.

Here's a song for the "Entitlement Peoples" of the last 66+ years (P.S. I will now have a future Supreme Court Case of 1.2 Million dollars, (and a free house) for all the times I didn't collect "Entitlement Moneys", I figure @ $20,000/year with 66+ years, at a low estimate of 1.2 million Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris owes me.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Comment on song, only reason you got a "piece of the pie", is cause Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris gave it to you, (w/ a car now and some money). Otherwise (when Job market was good or great, since 1945, where you could of worked, like everybody else, you sucked off Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris's Tit for the last 66+ years) the "Entitlement Peoples" (with out FDR's program, that communist, piece of crap!), you would have perished long long time ago, truth be known.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby david9091 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am

Maybe my brain problems will go away?? That would be quite interesting.nice keep it up
david9091

Postby david9091 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 am

If it will keep you from posting, it can't be a bad thing.
david9091

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Woops! Accidentally approved a Filipino spammer.

But I then noticed this post.

We got tons of generator "spare parts" plus we also have tons of generators that are redundant spares, meaning if one craps out the other kicks in and in places like hospitals a battery bank keeps the juice flowing so no one even would notice the switch.

Obviously this thing did not happen, but if it did I think people would be amazed to find that generators and spare generators and spare parts have actually increased quite a lot since 9/11, Katrina, two tsunamis and other nasty surprises that have at least made us aware that we are as vulnerable as we make ourselves.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ktrout » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 am

Woodsman wrote:Rejoice.

Yeah, I was thinking I would enjoy some peace and quiet.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe