Bill O'Reilly hit with sexual Harassement suit

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Bill O'Reilly hit with sexual Harassement suit

Postby CdnSkyDiva » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:57 pm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star
OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)
CdnSkyDiva

Postby patriot » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!! I read that thing!!! OMG!!!!! PRICELESS!!! O'Reilly is a fucking pervert!!! And he's a fucking gayer too!!!
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:24 pm

gayer?

With that much detail she's just gotta have him on tape.

It's worth baring in mind that when you're dealing with journalists, taping phone-calls is a standard part of life. They do it every day at work - if you are gonna harrass someone it's wise to pick a girl (or guy) who doesn't have a phone-mic cable within arms reach.
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby CdnSkyDiva » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:26 pm

The sad thing is, I can see him as that Type of pervert. I mean who uses the word 'Falafel' to try and turn a girl on???

He's a sick puppy, but it has always been my experience that its those extreme Right wing conservatives that girls and little boys have to watch out for.

I'm just curious to hear what Al Franken has to say about being mentioned in the lawsuit....
CdnSkyDiva

Postby patriot » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:26 pm

I heard Ali G call the founding fathers gayers once. I guess it's the British slang for faggot, but I could be wrong.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Falafel?

Postby Vincent » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:37 pm

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. However, mention hummus and the girls really get going.....
Vincent
BFCus Regularus

Postby DawnC71 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:16 am

First Rush and now Bill.....my o my what is happening to the conservative mouthpieces of amerca? It is all Bill Clintons fault!!!!

Cheers,
dawn
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:48 am

I have a slight suspision that she either:

a) went along with it (the so-called harassment)
b) is stretching the truth or over-dramatizing events
c) is lying

No matter how much I hate Bill O'Reilly... and I absolutely despise him, he makes me want to vomit... I can't believe that so much of this harassment could go on without her complaining earlier. Especially that whole Carribean vacation fantasy... that screams that he felt he had... something... going on with her.
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:01 am

Dude.
What the fuck?
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:50 am

fuck you o'reilly u lil bitch.... i still want to break your jaw, then watch u pick up your teeth with broken fingers. u had to insult Jeremey Glick and his dead father (who died in those attacks) 6 foot nothing u coward.. come here to the "D" and run your mouth about one of us... I promise just like hoffa, they wont find you stupid.....

the only people who support your stupid ass are un-informed sloths.. who watch that bitch-ass channel.. ""FOX NEWS"" lol... all u fox newsers are the sheep of sheep...
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:44 am

Not sure what you are getting at there, Romeo.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:50 am

Jeremy Glick was someone who lost his father in the 9/11 attacks. He went on the O'Reilly factor and Bill was extremely rude to him simply because of Jeremy's political views. O'Reilly invoked the name of Jeremy's dead father as well when he said, "I'm glad your father isn't here to see this." O'Reilly likes to sit on vibrators and dishonor 9/11 victims...he deserves to rot in the seventh circle of Hell.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:46 pm

O'Reilly is countersuing. Her lawyer has already asked for $60 million to make it go away.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Shining Eye » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:52 pm

"First Rush and now Bill."

Exactly. The new MO of the liberal/left. Their politics are so far removed form Mainstream America's that they try to resort to sleazy mudslinging. If they're really interested in the sexual practices of famous people, why don't they delve deeper into Slick Willy, his cigars and Monica's stank vagina?
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:57 pm

What the fuck does the liberal-left have to do with this???? You are fuckin deranged dude.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe