Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Got an opinion or an announcement concerning the Government or issues in your area of the world?
Post it here.

Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby DawnC71 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:26 am

Tomorrow is the Honolulu Marathon and with a lot of Hawaii National Guardsmen in Afghanistan right now, they decided to hold their own version of the Honolulu marathon...Pretty cool..the marathon is a big deal here...

Anyways good article about it:

Afghan marathon commences tonight

By Michael Tsai
Advertiser Staff Writer

Just as some 26,000 Honolulu Marathon runners tuck themselves in tonight for their last pre-race slumber, 311 U.S. military personnel and civilian contractors will undertake a special marathon of their own with Hawai'i in their hearts and Afghan dust beneath their feet.


Workers for the "Honolulu Marathon in Afghanistan," wearing caps donated by the Honolulu Marathon Association, receive their orders during a rehearsal for the event in Tarin Kowt.
Photo courtesy Capt. Ivan Hurlburt • U.S. Army

After months of planning, the "Honolulu Marathon in Afghanistan" gets under way tomorrow morning (8 p.m. tonight, Hawai'i time) at Firebase Ripley in remote Tarin Kowt, Afghanistan.

The race is the pet project of Capt. Ivan Hurlburt, a battalion signal officer, and several other Honolulu Marathon veterans who weren't about to let their deployment to the hotbed of Taliban activity get in the way of running this year's race.

Runners will make just under six passes around a dusty airstrip to complete the full 26.2-mile distance. The race is expected to wrap up just as the official Honolulu Marathon gets under way on Ala Moana tomorrow at 5 a.m.

In a phone interview from Afghanistan yesterday, Hurlburt said everything was in place to have a safe and enjoyable race.

"We had a rain storm in the morning and it's looking pretty overcast, but we're ready to go," Hurlburt said.

Yesterday, soldiers and contractors from all over the country were still flying into Tarin Kowt, about 75 miles from Kandahar.

"It's something to do besides the day-to-day routine of being in a wartime situation," Hurlburt said. "This is something that reminds us of being in Hawai'i even though we're far away from our friends and relatives."

Because of safety concerns, Hurlburt declined to specify what security measures will be in place. But, he said, "it's more of a military operation right now, so you can imagine what security will be like."

"We've taken every precaution," he said. "The runners will be very safe."

Although the race is not an official Honolulu Marathon event, Hurlburt and his fellow runners will enjoy many trappings of the real thing.

The Honolulu Marathon Association is supplying official runner numbers, volunteer and finisher shirts, medals, certificates and banners. The route is decorated with artificial palm trees, a "Diamond Head" marking the one small hill on the course, and banners from all over Hawai'i.

ChampionChip USA/Burns Computer Services has donated a computer-chip timing system that will allow family and friends to track the runners' progress.

Each runner will be equipped with a computer chip, worn on one of their shoes, that will register their name and time every time they pass a computerized timing mat on the course.

This information will be relayed over the Internet at www.honolulumarathon.org.

The system is a simplified version of the one used in all of the major U.S. marathons, including those in Honolulu, Boston, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

System owner Mike Burns said he also hopes to provide e-mail updates to the runners' families.

Burns and his associate, David Simms, are donating the time and equipment.

"I know it sounds cornball, but it's important for us to do whatever we can," said Burns. "If we can in any way provide information to family members so that they can feel closer, so that they can get that emotional payoff, I want to do that. Whatever we give is very, very, very insignificant compared to what (the soldiers) give us. They're out there keeping us free."

Since The Advertiser first reported on the Afghan marathon two months ago, dozens of Hawai'i residents and people from around the country have sent donations of running clothes, energy bars and gels, water bottles, CDs and other goodies to be used as prizes for the winners and as raffle items.

"We just want to send a thousand mahalos to everybody who went to the trouble to send us something," Hurlburt said. "The response from people has been amazing."

Jeff Snicker of Davenport, Iowa, who learned about the race online, had 17 T-shirts specially made, each bearing a group photo of the 17 soldiers from the Army's 2nd Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment "Bobcats" who have completed the Honolulu Marathon. Those shirts will be worn by 17 runners at tomorrow's Honolulu Marathon. Afterward, each runner will sign his or her shirt and send it to one of the runners in Afghanistan.

"That way, the soldiers in Afghanistan can say they ran both marathons this year," Snicker said.

The 45-year-old computer programmer is an avid marathon runner.

"It's my goal to do a marathon in all 50 states," said Snicker, who ran the Kona Marathon four years ago. "And maybe I'll eventually see one of those soldiers wearing that shirt at a race somewhere."

Tom Knoll, noted athlete, author, retired Marine and one of the original Ironmen, will be wearing one of Snicker's shirts when he runs tomorrow.

Knoll understands, as well as anyone on the course tomorrow, what the relationship between these two races means. He spent time in Afghanistan last year interviewing captured Taliban and al-Qaida members for the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
User avatar
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:17 pm
Location: stickitupyourarsenya

Afghan Marathon Results Overall

Postby DawnC71 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:24 am

Marathon - Afghanistan Run: 2004-12-12
Top all Runners
AG = Age Graded
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
1 Baskin, Mike APO AE 09355 USA 17293 03:12:16 03:12:16 24 M 7:20.1 1 1 0:38:58 1:15:47 1:51:35 2:28:05 66 1
2 Grimstad, Iam APO AE 09355 USA 17302 03:27:49 03:27:49 27 M 7:55.7 2 1 0:39:05 1:16:25 1:55:24 2:38:16 61 4
3 Waldron, Brien APO AE 09354 USA 17088 03:38:20 03:38:20 24 M 8:19.8 3 2 0:40:26 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:39 58.1 5
4 Jones, Steve APO AE 09354 USA 17246 03:42:11 03:42:11 52 M 8:28.6 4 1 0:40:49 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:40 63.5 2
5 Kisch, Karl APO AE 09355 USA 17177 03:44:17 03:44:17 37 M 8:33.4 5 1 0:42:14 1:25:32 2:10:08 2:56:35 56.6 9
6 Benson, Mark APO AE 09354 USA 17276 03:45:12 03:45:12 30 M 8:35.5 6 1 0:38:59 1:19:13 2:00:51 2:48:06 56.3 10
7 Stevens, Jill APO AE 09354 USA 17129 03:45:20 03:45:20 21 F 8:35.8 1 1 0:40:38 1:22:20 2:06:10 2:54:29 61.6 3
8 Keith, John APO AE 09355 USA 17063 03:45:55 03:45:55 40 M 8:37.1 7 1 0:41:05 1:22:49 2:05:54 2:51:08 57.1 6
9 Lee, Travis APO AE 09354 USA 17102 03:48:49 03:48:49 36 M 8:43.8 8 2 0:41:36 1:24:36 2:09:19 2:57:11 55.4 11
10 Hickerson, Todd APO AE 09354 USA 17035 03:50:40 03:50:40 29 M 8:48.0 9 2 0:46:52 1:28:57 2:11:51 2:59:47 55 12
11 Brown, Ryan APO AE 09355 USA 17072 03:51:16 03:51:16 31 M 8:49.4 10 2 0:39:35 1:20:56 2:03:13 2:50:27 54.8 14
12 Paluch, Timothy APO AE 09355 USA 17255 03:54:41 03:54:41 45 M 8:57.2 11 1 0:40:39 1:21:45 2:08:22 3:04:47 57 7
13 Gulick, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17228 03:56:48 03:56:48 26 M 9:02.0 12 3 0:41:04 1:22:52 2:08:15 3:00:21 53.6 16
14 Lakin, Terry APO AE 09355 USA 17142 03:58:37 03:58:37 39 M 9:06.2 13 3 0:42:32 1:26:42 2:14:44 3:08:04 53.7 15
15 Raff, John APO AE 09314 USA 17121 04:05:00 04:05:00 50 M 9:20.8 14 2 0:41:05 1:24:11 2:11:31 3:06:02 56.7 8
16 Kennedy, Ed APO AE 09355 USA 17006 04:11:21 04:11:21 26 M 9:35.3 15 4 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:07:33 50.5 18
17 Moran, Tim APO AE 09355 USA 17301 04:12:14 04:12:14 44 M 9:37.4 16 2 0:40:51 1:24:29 2:12:12 3:07:55 52.6 17
18 MacKellar, Stephen APO AE 09354 USA 17279 04:12:34 04:12:34 36 M 9:38.1 17 4 0:42:54 1:30:30 2:22:31 3:18:08 50.2 19
19 Ontiveras, Cabrina APO AE 09354 USA 17281 04:12:57 04:12:57 22 F 9:39.0 2 2 0:45:11 1:33:34 2:24:04 3:18:32 54.9 13
20 Stephenson, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17162 04:12:58 04:12:58 29 M 9:39.0 18 5 0:46:41 1:34:45 2:24:05 3:18:18 50.1 20
21 Sutton, William APO AE 09354 USA 17280 04:14:15 04:14:15 36 M 9:42.0 19 5 0:38:43 1:22:32 2:19:59 3:15:31 49.9 21
22 Filipikowski, William APO AE 09355 USA 17299 04:23:19 04:23:19 39 M 10:02.7 20 6 0:43:12 1:28:00 2:20:16 3:21:15 48.6 23
23 Hurlburt, Ivan E. Honolulu HI 96822 USA 17001 04:23:19 04:23:19 29 M 10:02.7 21 6 0:40:08 1:21:44 2:15:35 3:15:46 48.2 24
24 Ramirez, Jose APO AE 09355 USA 17062 04:23:37 04:23:37 30 M 10:03.4 22 3 0:39:06 1:20:33 2:05:25 3:05:15 48.1 25
25 Lobiana, Alfred APO AE 09355 USA 17039 04:24:42 04:24:42 25 M 10:05.9 23 7 0:47:27 1:36:51 2:27:58 3:23:38 47.9 26
26 Huth, Chris APO AE 09354 USA 17202 04:25:08 04:25:08 33 M 10:06.9 24 4 0:49:22 1:38:55 2:31:47 3:26:39 47.8 27
27 Schofer, Travis Lee APO AE 09354 USA 17103 04:26:27 04:26:27 22 M 10:09.9 25 3 0:44:25 1:32:36 2:28:08 3:25:38 47.6 28
28 Johannes, Andrew APO AE 09355 USA 17013 04:26:37 04:26:37 24 M 10:10.3 26 4 0:45:47 1:36:15 2:29:57 3:27:03 47.6 29
29 Copland, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17031 04:27:13 04:27:13 43 M 10:11.7 27 3 0:46:16 1:34:58 2:27:02 3:26:45 49.3 22
30 Price, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17303 04:27:39 04:27:39 27 M 10:12.7 28 8 0:47:14 1:35:37 2:27:43 3:25:10 47.4 30
31 Kolouch, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17264 04:27:41 04:27:41 29 M 10:12.7 29 9 0:42:49 1:28:38 2:20:18 3:22:29 47.4 31
32 Gisclair, James APO AE 09355 USA 17198 04:27:55 04:27:55 28 M 10:13.3 30 10 0:51:06 1:43:34 2:35:03 3:29:00 47.3 32
33 Pedroza, Jonathan APO AE 09355 USA 17208 04:28:19 04:28:19 24 M 10:14.2 31 5 0:47:24 1:32:36 2:20:19 3:23:19 47.3 33
34 McKearn, Evan APO AE 09354 USA 17213 04:29:30 04:29:30 20 M 10:16.9 32 6 0:44:45 1:32:18 2:23:44 3:21:00 47.1 34
35 Paulsen, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17278 04:30:35 04:30:35 22 M 10:19.4 33 7 0:41:35 1:27:50 2:20:31 3:22:12 46.9 35
36 Mason, Lucas APO AE 09355 USA 17248 04:33:14 04:33:14 23 M 10:25.4 34 8 0:42:39 1:29:25 2:26:29 3:31:10 46.4 36
37 Vinton, Steven APO AE 09354 USA 17205 04:37:11 04:37:11 21 M 10:34.5 35 9 0:49:22 1:38:56 2:31:47 3:28:04 45.8 37
38 Gamble, Kevin APO AE 09354 USA 17061 04:37:35 04:37:35 36 M 10:35.4 36 7 0:46:52 1:37:57 2:32:01 3:35:53 45.7 38
39 Foro, William APO AE 09355 USA 17189 04:39:49 04:39:49 36 M 10:40.5 37 8 0:40:17 1:21:44 2:06:51 3:02:08 45.3 39
40 Potts, Jason APO AE 09314 USA 17120 04:40:18 04:40:18 29 M 10:41.6 38 11 0:42:18 1:31:50 2:35:04 3:39:09 45.2 40
41 Bettencourt, Kennth APO AE 09355 USA 17253 04:42:28 04:42:28 26 M 10:46.6 39 12 0:44:43 1:32:58 2:28:33 3:38:00 44.9 41
42 Dunny, G USA 17308 04:43:00 04:43:00 21 M 10:47.8 40 10 4:43:00 44.8 42
43 Robb, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17203 04:44:15 04:44:15 23 M 10:50.7 41 11 0:44:26 1:30:38 2:24:33 3:27:26 44.6 44
44 Tovar, Jorge APO AE 0935 USA 17251 04:44:48 04:44:48 21 M 10:51.9 42 12 0:44:19 1:28:30 2:16:39 3:24:37 44.5 45
45 Johnson, Benjamin APO AE 09355 USA 17260 04:44:48 04:44:48 25 M 10:51.9 43 13 0:42:31 1:30:35 2:27:56 3:35:39 44.5 46
46 Patel, Parthav APO AE 09355 USA 17112 04:46:11 04:46:11 22 M 10:55.1 44 13 0:40:40 1:25:44 2:25:44 3:33:14 44.3 47
47 Tierney, Jim APO AE 09354 USA 17185 04:46:47 04:46:47 33 M 10:56.5 45 5 0:50:04 1:44:13 2:43:02 3:44:39 44.2 48
48 Chon, Kapsoo APO AE 09354 USA 17183 04:50:41 04:50:41 28 M 11:05.4 46 14 0:51:33 1:45:02 2:40:05 3:45:41 43.6 51
49 Lockwood, Donald APO AE 09355 USA 17245 04:50:54 04:50:54 38 M 11:05.9 47 9 0:44:50 1:34:59 2:34:44 3:41:24 43.7 50
50 Vockery, William APO AE 09356 USA 17128 04:52:14 04:52:14 42 M 11:08.9 48 4 0:37:45 1:21:56 2:20:01 3:32:36 44.8 43
51 Jaso, JB Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17008 04:53:00 04:53:00 25 M 11:10.7 49 15 0:40:05 1:29:41 2:37:51 3:48:31 43.3 52
52 Hutchison, John APO AE 09355 USA 17081 04:53:00 04:53:00 24 M 11:10.7 50 14 0:45:23 1:36:39 2:37:48 3:48:31 43.3 53
53 Hayth, Lynn Alan APO AE 09354 USA 17182 04:53:13 04:53:13 20 M 11:11.2 51 15 0:45:21 1:38:49 2:38:18 3:44:37 43.3 54
54 Muzo, Edwin APO AE 09354 USA 17181 04:53:15 04:53:15 40 M 11:11.3 52 5 0:45:22 1:38:49 2:43:28 3:48:08 44 49
55 McAllister, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17029 04:53:45 04:53:45 26 M 11:12.4 53 16 0:48:49 1:35:24 2:28:59 3:41:19 43.2 55
56 Beissel, Perry APO AE 09355 USA 17178 04:57:06 04:57:06 34 M 11:20.1 54 6 0:45:47 1:40:22 2:45:51 3:53:21 42.7 58
57 Machuca, Elvis APO AE 09354 USA 17214 04:59:07 04:59:07 25 M 11:24.7 55 17 0:42:58 1:31:42 2:34:18 3:50:17 42.4 59
58 Brooks, Jason APO AE 09354 USA 17199 05:00:05 05:00:05 35 M 11:26.9 56 10 0:48:43 1:38:52 2:36:05 3:48:16 42.3 60
59 Howard, Ross APO AE 09354 USA 17267 05:01:42 05:01:42 20 M 11:30.6 57 16 0:44:20 1:42:26 2:46:08 3:55:37 42 61
60 Valle, Anthony APO AE 09355 USA 17135 05:01:49 05:01:49 23 M 11:30.9 58 17 0:45:46 1:38:23 2:45:51 3:53:06 42 62
61 Tracy, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17241 05:02:46 05:02:46 27 M 11:33.0 59 18 0:45:21 1:40:01 2:43:10 3:55:50 41.9 63
62 Marcase, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17297 05:04:14 05:04:14 26 M 11:36.4 60 19 0:45:14 1:35:44 2:32:45 3:43:17 41.7 65
63 Hessler, Luke APO AE 09355 USA 17131 05:04:18 05:04:18 24 M 11:36.6 61 18 0:47:38 1:41:29 2:43:19 3:51:32 41.7 66
64 Diaz, Pedro APO AE 09355 USA 17056 05:05:44 05:05:44 21 M 11:39.8 62 19 0:47:09 1:37:48 2:49:09 3:55:41 41.5 67
65 Hodges, Jamila APO AE 09354 USA 17266 05:06:28 05:06:28 26 M 11:41.5 63 20 0:51:45 1:47:08 2:46:00 3:54:10 41.4 69
66 Robbins, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17230 05:07:58 05:07:58 29 M 11:44.9 64 21 0:48:13 1:39:03 2:44:55 3:53:56 41.2 70
67 Gonzalez, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17066 05:08:16 05:08:16 25 M 11:45.6 65 22 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:37:53 41.1 71
68 Baratto, Dario APO AE 09354 USA 17060 05:08:25 05:08:25 39 M 11:46.0 66 11 0:53:29 1:52:12 2:56:04 4:02:51 41.5 68
69 Burch, Cody USA 17317 05:09:15 05:09:15 21 M 11:47.9 67 20 0:43:42 1:33:24 2:42:49 3:46:12 41 73
70 Johnson, Darryl USA 17318 05:09:16 05:09:16 21 M 11:47.9 68 21 0:47:32 1:38:50 2:37:15 3:46:12 41 74
71 Brauckman, Shane APO AE 09355 USA 17154 05:10:07 05:10:07 24 M 11:49.9 69 22 0:52:23 1:49:17 2:51:26 4:01:30 40.9 75
72 Brooks, Christopher APO AE 09355 USA 17113 05:10:10 05:10:10 26 M 11:50.0 70 23 0:43:00 1:34:37 2:41:22 3:53:23 40.9 76
73 Lingenfelter, Charles M. Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17004 05:11:45 05:11:45 30 M 11:53.6 71 7 0:47:17 1:34:48 2:37:54 3:52:32 40.7 78
74 Smith, Brent APO AE 09354 USA 17242 05:14:24 05:14:24 47 M 11:59.7 72 2 0:48:22 1:42:44 2:45:31 3:59:27 43.2 56
75 Veenstra, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17144 05:14:26 05:14:26 22 M 11:59.8 73 23 0:47:13 1:46:07 2:52:25 3:59:16 40.3 80
76 Martin, Roy APO AE 09355 USA 17258 05:15:16 05:15:16 25 M 12:01.7 74 24 0:44:21 1:40:52 2:43:22 4:03:45 40.2 81
77 Suarez, Robert APO AE 09354 USA 17094 05:16:56 05:16:56 39 M 12:05.5 75 12 0:53:40 1:50:20 2:54:23 4:07:50 40.4 79
78 OKeefe, James APO AE 09355 USA 17152 05:16:59 05:16:59 35 M 12:05.6 76 13 0:46:41 1:34:46 2:44:03 4:00:16 40 83
79 Leither, Jonathan APO AE 09354 USA 17277 05:21:18 05:21:18 29 M 12:15.5 77 25 0:42:30 1:35:42 2:48:06 4:06:43 39.5 86
80 DeGuzman, Manuel APO AE 09356 USA 17192 05:21:19 05:21:19 40 M 12:15.5 78 6 0:50:00 1:42:11 2:43:48 3:56:58 40.1 82
81 Elliott, Jeffrey APO AE 09355 USA 17197 05:22:41 05:22:41 29 M 12:18.6 79 26 0:51:06 1:45:46 2:47:16 4:03:24 39.3 87
82 Ramierez, Ben APO AE 09355 USA 17053 05:23:20 05:23:20 20 M 12:20.1 80 24 0:47:09 1:47:04 2:54:27 4:06:07 39.2 88
83 Brooks, Jennifer APO AE 09355 USA 17137 05:23:50 05:23:50 27 F 12:21.3 3 1 0:51:10 1:50:58 2:59:08 4:07:43 42.9 57
84 Mendiola, Graciano APO AE 09355 USA 17179 05:24:29 05:24:29 38 M 12:22.8 81 14 0:51:07 1:45:04 2:50:50 4:03:56 39.2 89
85 Lyda, Jaseson APO AE 09355 USA 17210 05:25:54 05:25:54 30 M 12:26.0 82 8 0:47:30 1:41:26 2:53:10 4:21:18 38.9 92
86 Doe, John USA 17321 05:26:26 05:26:26 22 M 12:27.2 83 25 0:49:04 1:45:03 2:50:19 4:15:22 38.9 93
87 Bencosme, Ranyit APO AE 09354 USA 17036 05:27:37 05:27:37 26 M 12:29.9 84 27 0:46:53 1:41:19 2:54:57 4:12:29 38.7 96
88 Rodriguez, Claudio Wahiawa HI 96786 USA 17002 05:27:49 05:27:49 30 M 12:30.4 85 9 0:48:02 1:49:57 3:03:49 4:15:39 38.7 97
89 Algarin, Carlos APO AE 09356 USA 17306 05:29:39 05:29:39 33 M 12:34.6 86 10 0:50:51 1:45:46 2:51:11 4:11:44 38.5 100
90 Ortmayer, Michael APO AE 09355 USA 17196 05:30:41 05:30:41 28 M 12:37.0 87 28 0:49:30 1:45:26 2:51:10 4:12:14 38.4 101
91 Curry, Paul APO AE 09355 USA 17298 05:31:44 05:31:44 26 M 12:39.4 88 29 0:47:31 1:46:39 3:03:31 4:20:13 38.2 103
92 Allen, Latonya APO AE 09356 USA 17287 05:31:50 05:31:50 34 F 12:39.6 4 1 0:51:30 1:49:00 2:51:07 4:09:02 41.8 64
93 Ramirez, Edgar APO AE 09355 USA 17263 05:35:28 05:35:28 36 M 12:47.9 89 15 0:51:23 1:49:22 3:03:56 4:24:07 37.8 105
94 Ellsworth, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17200 05:36:23 05:36:23 43 M 12:50.0 90 7 0:49:47 1:58:27 3:08:39 4:26:11 39.2 90
95 Chabot, Lisa APO AE 09354 USA 17105 05:37:58 05:37:58 30 F 12:53.6 5 2 0:52:14 1:49:09 2:59:08 4:20:50 41.1 72
96 Gonifas, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17016 05:39:14 05:39:14 28 M 12:56.5 91 30 0:46:47 1:44:59 3:01:45 4:20:32 37.4 106
97 Godek, Krystyna APO AE 09354 USA 17243 05:39:28 05:39:28 24 F 12:57.1 6 3 0:49:21 1:50:43 3:17:21 4:22:25 40.9 77
98 Shark, Jesus APO AE 09355 USA 17104 05:39:30 05:39:30 34 M 12:57.1 92 11 0:47:36 1:50:43 3:17:20 4:22:25 37.4 107
99 Holst, Ryan APO AE 09354 USA 17206 05:40:56 05:40:56 28 M 13:00.4 93 31 0:45:13 1:37:58 2:52:19 4:13:12 37.2 108
100 Harting, Darwin APO AE 09354 USA 17221 05:41:02 05:41:02 36 M 13:00.6 94 16 0:47:06 1:39:56 2:47:36 4:12:07 37.2 109
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
101 High, Harvey APO AE 09354 USA 17285 05:41:02 05:41:02 42 M 13:00.6 95 8 0:51:34 1:44:37 2:47:36 4:12:06 38.4 102
102 Hansen, William APO AE 09355 USA 17175 05:41:10 05:41:10 32 M 13:00.9 96 12 0:50:59 1:54:51 3:09:22 4:29:41 37.2 110
103 Shively, Dustin USA 17314 05:42:27 05:42:27 25 M 13:03.9 97 32 0:44:49 1:34:27 2:44:35 4:12:29 37 111
104 Sands-Pingot, Guy APO AE 09354 USA 17224 05:45:47 05:45:47 46 M 13:11.5 98 3 0:51:30 1:57:47 3:15:44 4:29:32 39 91
105 Cook, William APO AE 09314 USA 17219 05:45:49 05:45:49 26 M 13:11.6 99 33 0:50:41 1:52:48 3:16:27 4:29:35 36.7 112
106 Green, Ryan USA 17316 05:46:21 05:46:21 22 M 13:12.8 100 26 0:47:11 1:48:27 3:04:45 4:21:47 36.6 113
107 Schwab, George APO AE 09355 USA 17009 05:46:22 05:46:22 23 M 13:12.9 101 27 0:48:18 1:48:28 3:04:45 4:21:48 36.6 114
108 Irvin, Tina APO AE 09354 USA 17216 05:47:10 05:47:10 35 F 13:14.7 7 1 0:53:22 1:58:30 3:11:51 4:34:16 40 84
109 Wilson, Melvin APO AE 09355 USA 17215 05:47:10 05:47:10 30 M 13:14.7 102 13 0:49:06 1:50:44 3:17:59 4:27:22 36.5 115
110 Chiaravalloti, Cindi APO AE 09356 USA 17193 05:47:32 05:47:32 37 F 13:15.5 8 2 0:55:17 1:55:21 3:04:42 4:27:46 40 85
111 Gibbs, Barnett APO AE 09355 USA 17005 05:53:42 05:53:42 35 M 13:29.6 103 17 0:45:47 1:39:12 2:52:10 4:27:21 35.9 117
112 Irvin, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17045 05:54:52 05:54:52 33 M 13:32.3 104 14 0:55:31 2:07:23 3:29:43 4:45:50 35.7 118
113 Castrinos, Nicholas APO AE 09354 USA 17249 05:55:49 05:55:49 19 M 13:34.5 105 1 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:50 36 116
114 Dunaway, Charles APO AE 09354 USA 17250 05:55:49 05:55:49 47 M 13:34.5 106 4 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:49 38.2 104
115 Pepin, Charlie APO AE 09355 USA 17070 05:56:56 05:56:56 30 M 13:37.0 107 15 0:50:10 1:54:40 3:08:40 4:37:36 35.5 119
116 Boyce, Craig APO AE 09354 USA 17284 05:57:05 05:57:05 20 M 13:37.4 108 28 0:57:56 2:05:13 3:25:50 4:46:33 35.5 120
117 Ennis, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17295 05:57:13 05:57:13 21 M 13:37.7 109 29 0:52:49 1:55:25 3:15:54 4:40:59 35.5 121
118 Treloar, Crystal APO AE 09354 USA 17204 05:57:21 05:57:21 20 F 13:38.0 9 4 0:56:15 2:04:01 3:15:54 4:40:57 38.9 94
119 Bauer, Scott APO AE 09355 USA 17109 05:58:15 05:58:15 25 M 13:40.1 110 34 0:51:03 1:45:47 2:57:31 4:29:33 35.4 122
120 Gawith, Laura APO AE 09355 USA 17211 05:58:15 05:58:15 21 F 13:40.1 10 5 0:52:21 1:52:53 2:59:09 4:29:34 38.8 95
121 Charles, Kendra APO AE 09355 USA 17041 05:59:05 05:59:05 27 F 13:42.0 11 2 0:54:07 2:07:53 3:25:31 4:39:12 38.7 98
122 Powell, Nichole APO AE 09355 USA 17058 05:59:07 05:59:07 29 F 13:42.0 12 3 0:54:27 1:54:50 3:07:18 4:29:24 38.7 99
123 Adams, Mohamed APO AE 09355 USA 17089 05:59:07 05:59:07 28 M 13:42.0 111 35 0:54:08 2:07:54 3:25:16 4:39:13 35.3 124
124 Wilbert, Robbie APO AE 09355 USA 17043 05:59:07 05:59:07 38 M 13:42.0 112 18 0:54:09 2:07:53 3:25:18 4:39:13 35.4 123


Congrats to them all and let them all come home soon so they can run here next year.
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
User avatar
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:17 pm
Location: stickitupyourarsenya

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby Atrax » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:51 pm

What a terrible idea.
User avatar
Atrax
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby redharen » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 am

Have you been dwelling on this for the past five years?
User avatar
redharen
small ax
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: Jerusalem

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby Atrax » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

Since Dec 2004, it has been eating at me, gnawing at the back of my brain like some sort of parasite until I exploded in rage in my post above. Either that, or a spammer revived the thread and I didn't look at the date before I replied.
User avatar
Atrax
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby coldharvest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:09 am

Atrax wrote:Since Dec 2004, it has been eating at me, gnawing at the back of my brain like some sort of parasite until I exploded in rage in my post above. Either that, or a spammer revived the thread and I didn't look at the date before I replied.

I'd go with the exploding rage parasite......it sounds way cooler.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby ImportZnr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Giggity Giggity! Congrats to Jill Stevens for being the first female finisher! However I'm a bit chapped that I did not get a mention in Runners World Magazine for being the 3rd Place Finisher!

Oh well I guess I'll have to make the All Guard Marathon Team in May and get my glory there! :P
ImportZnr
mach
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

For fuck's sake

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: Afghan Marathon Results Overall

Postby Royal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm

DawnC71 wrote:Marathon - Afghanistan Run: 2004-12-12
Top all Runners
AG = Age Graded
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
1 Baskin, Mike APO AE 09355 USA 17293 03:12:16 03:12:16 24 M 7:20.1 1 1 0:38:58 1:15:47 1:51:35 2:28:05 66 1
2 Grimstad, Iam APO AE 09355 USA 17302 03:27:49 03:27:49 27 M 7:55.7 2 1 0:39:05 1:16:25 1:55:24 2:38:16 61 4
3 Waldron, Brien APO AE 09354 USA 17088 03:38:20 03:38:20 24 M 8:19.8 3 2 0:40:26 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:39 58.1 5
4 Jones, Steve APO AE 09354 USA 17246 03:42:11 03:42:11 52 M 8:28.6 4 1 0:40:49 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:40 63.5 2
5 Kisch, Karl APO AE 09355 USA 17177 03:44:17 03:44:17 37 M 8:33.4 5 1 0:42:14 1:25:32 2:10:08 2:56:35 56.6 9
6 Benson, Mark APO AE 09354 USA 17276 03:45:12 03:45:12 30 M 8:35.5 6 1 0:38:59 1:19:13 2:00:51 2:48:06 56.3 10
7 Stevens, Jill APO AE 09354 USA 17129 03:45:20 03:45:20 21 F 8:35.8 1 1 0:40:38 1:22:20 2:06:10 2:54:29 61.6 3
8 Keith, John APO AE 09355 USA 17063 03:45:55 03:45:55 40 M 8:37.1 7 1 0:41:05 1:22:49 2:05:54 2:51:08 57.1 6
9 Lee, Travis APO AE 09354 USA 17102 03:48:49 03:48:49 36 M 8:43.8 8 2 0:41:36 1:24:36 2:09:19 2:57:11 55.4 11
10 Hickerson, Todd APO AE 09354 USA 17035 03:50:40 03:50:40 29 M 8:48.0 9 2 0:46:52 1:28:57 2:11:51 2:59:47 55 12
11 Brown, Ryan APO AE 09355 USA 17072 03:51:16 03:51:16 31 M 8:49.4 10 2 0:39:35 1:20:56 2:03:13 2:50:27 54.8 14
12 Paluch, Timothy APO AE 09355 USA 17255 03:54:41 03:54:41 45 M 8:57.2 11 1 0:40:39 1:21:45 2:08:22 3:04:47 57 7
13 Gulick, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17228 03:56:48 03:56:48 26 M 9:02.0 12 3 0:41:04 1:22:52 2:08:15 3:00:21 53.6 16
14 Lakin, Terry APO AE 09355 USA 17142 03:58:37 03:58:37 39 M 9:06.2 13 3 0:42:32 1:26:42 2:14:44 3:08:04 53.7 15
15 Raff, John APO AE 09314 USA 17121 04:05:00 04:05:00 50 M 9:20.8 14 2 0:41:05 1:24:11 2:11:31 3:06:02 56.7 8
16 Kennedy, Ed APO AE 09355 USA 17006 04:11:21 04:11:21 26 M 9:35.3 15 4 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:07:33 50.5 18
17 Moran, Tim APO AE 09355 USA 17301 04:12:14 04:12:14 44 M 9:37.4 16 2 0:40:51 1:24:29 2:12:12 3:07:55 52.6 17
18 MacKellar, Stephen APO AE 09354 USA 17279 04:12:34 04:12:34 36 M 9:38.1 17 4 0:42:54 1:30:30 2:22:31 3:18:08 50.2 19
19 Ontiveras, Cabrina APO AE 09354 USA 17281 04:12:57 04:12:57 22 F 9:39.0 2 2 0:45:11 1:33:34 2:24:04 3:18:32 54.9 13
20 Stephenson, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17162 04:12:58 04:12:58 29 M 9:39.0 18 5 0:46:41 1:34:45 2:24:05 3:18:18 50.1 20
21 Sutton, William APO AE 09354 USA 17280 04:14:15 04:14:15 36 M 9:42.0 19 5 0:38:43 1:22:32 2:19:59 3:15:31 49.9 21
22 Filipikowski, William APO AE 09355 USA 17299 04:23:19 04:23:19 39 M 10:02.7 20 6 0:43:12 1:28:00 2:20:16 3:21:15 48.6 23
23 Hurlburt, Ivan E. Honolulu HI 96822 USA 17001 04:23:19 04:23:19 29 M 10:02.7 21 6 0:40:08 1:21:44 2:15:35 3:15:46 48.2 24
24 Ramirez, Jose APO AE 09355 USA 17062 04:23:37 04:23:37 30 M 10:03.4 22 3 0:39:06 1:20:33 2:05:25 3:05:15 48.1 25
25 Lobiana, Alfred APO AE 09355 USA 17039 04:24:42 04:24:42 25 M 10:05.9 23 7 0:47:27 1:36:51 2:27:58 3:23:38 47.9 26
26 Huth, Chris APO AE 09354 USA 17202 04:25:08 04:25:08 33 M 10:06.9 24 4 0:49:22 1:38:55 2:31:47 3:26:39 47.8 27
27 Schofer, Travis Lee APO AE 09354 USA 17103 04:26:27 04:26:27 22 M 10:09.9 25 3 0:44:25 1:32:36 2:28:08 3:25:38 47.6 28
28 Johannes, Andrew APO AE 09355 USA 17013 04:26:37 04:26:37 24 M 10:10.3 26 4 0:45:47 1:36:15 2:29:57 3:27:03 47.6 29
29 Copland, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17031 04:27:13 04:27:13 43 M 10:11.7 27 3 0:46:16 1:34:58 2:27:02 3:26:45 49.3 22
30 Price, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17303 04:27:39 04:27:39 27 M 10:12.7 28 8 0:47:14 1:35:37 2:27:43 3:25:10 47.4 30
31 Kolouch, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17264 04:27:41 04:27:41 29 M 10:12.7 29 9 0:42:49 1:28:38 2:20:18 3:22:29 47.4 31
32 Gisclair, James APO AE 09355 USA 17198 04:27:55 04:27:55 28 M 10:13.3 30 10 0:51:06 1:43:34 2:35:03 3:29:00 47.3 32
33 Pedroza, Jonathan APO AE 09355 USA 17208 04:28:19 04:28:19 24 M 10:14.2 31 5 0:47:24 1:32:36 2:20:19 3:23:19 47.3 33
34 McKearn, Evan APO AE 09354 USA 17213 04:29:30 04:29:30 20 M 10:16.9 32 6 0:44:45 1:32:18 2:23:44 3:21:00 47.1 34
35 Paulsen, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17278 04:30:35 04:30:35 22 M 10:19.4 33 7 0:41:35 1:27:50 2:20:31 3:22:12 46.9 35
36 Mason, Lucas APO AE 09355 USA 17248 04:33:14 04:33:14 23 M 10:25.4 34 8 0:42:39 1:29:25 2:26:29 3:31:10 46.4 36
37 Vinton, Steven APO AE 09354 USA 17205 04:37:11 04:37:11 21 M 10:34.5 35 9 0:49:22 1:38:56 2:31:47 3:28:04 45.8 37
38 Gamble, Kevin APO AE 09354 USA 17061 04:37:35 04:37:35 36 M 10:35.4 36 7 0:46:52 1:37:57 2:32:01 3:35:53 45.7 38
39 Foro, William APO AE 09355 USA 17189 04:39:49 04:39:49 36 M 10:40.5 37 8 0:40:17 1:21:44 2:06:51 3:02:08 45.3 39
40 Potts, Jason APO AE 09314 USA 17120 04:40:18 04:40:18 29 M 10:41.6 38 11 0:42:18 1:31:50 2:35:04 3:39:09 45.2 40
41 Bettencourt, Kennth APO AE 09355 USA 17253 04:42:28 04:42:28 26 M 10:46.6 39 12 0:44:43 1:32:58 2:28:33 3:38:00 44.9 41
42 Dunny, G USA 17308 04:43:00 04:43:00 21 M 10:47.8 40 10 4:43:00 44.8 42
43 Robb, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17203 04:44:15 04:44:15 23 M 10:50.7 41 11 0:44:26 1:30:38 2:24:33 3:27:26 44.6 44
44 Tovar, Jorge APO AE 0935 USA 17251 04:44:48 04:44:48 21 M 10:51.9 42 12 0:44:19 1:28:30 2:16:39 3:24:37 44.5 45
45 Johnson, Benjamin APO AE 09355 USA 17260 04:44:48 04:44:48 25 M 10:51.9 43 13 0:42:31 1:30:35 2:27:56 3:35:39 44.5 46
46 Patel, Parthav APO AE 09355 USA 17112 04:46:11 04:46:11 22 M 10:55.1 44 13 0:40:40 1:25:44 2:25:44 3:33:14 44.3 47
47 Tierney, Jim APO AE 09354 USA 17185 04:46:47 04:46:47 33 M 10:56.5 45 5 0:50:04 1:44:13 2:43:02 3:44:39 44.2 48
48 Chon, Kapsoo APO AE 09354 USA 17183 04:50:41 04:50:41 28 M 11:05.4 46 14 0:51:33 1:45:02 2:40:05 3:45:41 43.6 51
49 Lockwood, Donald APO AE 09355 USA 17245 04:50:54 04:50:54 38 M 11:05.9 47 9 0:44:50 1:34:59 2:34:44 3:41:24 43.7 50
50 Vockery, William APO AE 09356 USA 17128 04:52:14 04:52:14 42 M 11:08.9 48 4 0:37:45 1:21:56 2:20:01 3:32:36 44.8 43
51 Jaso, JB Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17008 04:53:00 04:53:00 25 M 11:10.7 49 15 0:40:05 1:29:41 2:37:51 3:48:31 43.3 52
52 Hutchison, John APO AE 09355 USA 17081 04:53:00 04:53:00 24 M 11:10.7 50 14 0:45:23 1:36:39 2:37:48 3:48:31 43.3 53
53 Hayth, Lynn Alan APO AE 09354 USA 17182 04:53:13 04:53:13 20 M 11:11.2 51 15 0:45:21 1:38:49 2:38:18 3:44:37 43.3 54
54 Muzo, Edwin APO AE 09354 USA 17181 04:53:15 04:53:15 40 M 11:11.3 52 5 0:45:22 1:38:49 2:43:28 3:48:08 44 49
55 McAllister, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17029 04:53:45 04:53:45 26 M 11:12.4 53 16 0:48:49 1:35:24 2:28:59 3:41:19 43.2 55
56 Beissel, Perry APO AE 09355 USA 17178 04:57:06 04:57:06 34 M 11:20.1 54 6 0:45:47 1:40:22 2:45:51 3:53:21 42.7 58
57 Machuca, Elvis APO AE 09354 USA 17214 04:59:07 04:59:07 25 M 11:24.7 55 17 0:42:58 1:31:42 2:34:18 3:50:17 42.4 59
58 Brooks, Jason APO AE 09354 USA 17199 05:00:05 05:00:05 35 M 11:26.9 56 10 0:48:43 1:38:52 2:36:05 3:48:16 42.3 60
59 Howard, Ross APO AE 09354 USA 17267 05:01:42 05:01:42 20 M 11:30.6 57 16 0:44:20 1:42:26 2:46:08 3:55:37 42 61
60 Valle, Anthony APO AE 09355 USA 17135 05:01:49 05:01:49 23 M 11:30.9 58 17 0:45:46 1:38:23 2:45:51 3:53:06 42 62
61 Tracy, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17241 05:02:46 05:02:46 27 M 11:33.0 59 18 0:45:21 1:40:01 2:43:10 3:55:50 41.9 63
62 Marcase, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17297 05:04:14 05:04:14 26 M 11:36.4 60 19 0:45:14 1:35:44 2:32:45 3:43:17 41.7 65
63 Hessler, Luke APO AE 09355 USA 17131 05:04:18 05:04:18 24 M 11:36.6 61 18 0:47:38 1:41:29 2:43:19 3:51:32 41.7 66
64 Diaz, Pedro APO AE 09355 USA 17056 05:05:44 05:05:44 21 M 11:39.8 62 19 0:47:09 1:37:48 2:49:09 3:55:41 41.5 67
65 Hodges, Jamila APO AE 09354 USA 17266 05:06:28 05:06:28 26 M 11:41.5 63 20 0:51:45 1:47:08 2:46:00 3:54:10 41.4 69
66 Robbins, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17230 05:07:58 05:07:58 29 M 11:44.9 64 21 0:48:13 1:39:03 2:44:55 3:53:56 41.2 70
67 Gonzalez, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17066 05:08:16 05:08:16 25 M 11:45.6 65 22 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:37:53 41.1 71
68 Baratto, Dario APO AE 09354 USA 17060 05:08:25 05:08:25 39 M 11:46.0 66 11 0:53:29 1:52:12 2:56:04 4:02:51 41.5 68
69 Burch, Cody USA 17317 05:09:15 05:09:15 21 M 11:47.9 67 20 0:43:42 1:33:24 2:42:49 3:46:12 41 73
70 Johnson, Darryl USA 17318 05:09:16 05:09:16 21 M 11:47.9 68 21 0:47:32 1:38:50 2:37:15 3:46:12 41 74
71 Brauckman, Shane APO AE 09355 USA 17154 05:10:07 05:10:07 24 M 11:49.9 69 22 0:52:23 1:49:17 2:51:26 4:01:30 40.9 75
72 Brooks, Christopher APO AE 09355 USA 17113 05:10:10 05:10:10 26 M 11:50.0 70 23 0:43:00 1:34:37 2:41:22 3:53:23 40.9 76
73 Lingenfelter, Charles M. Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17004 05:11:45 05:11:45 30 M 11:53.6 71 7 0:47:17 1:34:48 2:37:54 3:52:32 40.7 78
74 Smith, Brent APO AE 09354 USA 17242 05:14:24 05:14:24 47 M 11:59.7 72 2 0:48:22 1:42:44 2:45:31 3:59:27 43.2 56
75 Veenstra, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17144 05:14:26 05:14:26 22 M 11:59.8 73 23 0:47:13 1:46:07 2:52:25 3:59:16 40.3 80
76 Martin, Roy APO AE 09355 USA 17258 05:15:16 05:15:16 25 M 12:01.7 74 24 0:44:21 1:40:52 2:43:22 4:03:45 40.2 81
77 Suarez, Robert APO AE 09354 USA 17094 05:16:56 05:16:56 39 M 12:05.5 75 12 0:53:40 1:50:20 2:54:23 4:07:50 40.4 79
78 OKeefe, James APO AE 09355 USA 17152 05:16:59 05:16:59 35 M 12:05.6 76 13 0:46:41 1:34:46 2:44:03 4:00:16 40 83
79 Leither, Jonathan APO AE 09354 USA 17277 05:21:18 05:21:18 29 M 12:15.5 77 25 0:42:30 1:35:42 2:48:06 4:06:43 39.5 86
80 DeGuzman, Manuel APO AE 09356 USA 17192 05:21:19 05:21:19 40 M 12:15.5 78 6 0:50:00 1:42:11 2:43:48 3:56:58 40.1 82
81 Elliott, Jeffrey APO AE 09355 USA 17197 05:22:41 05:22:41 29 M 12:18.6 79 26 0:51:06 1:45:46 2:47:16 4:03:24 39.3 87
82 Ramierez, Ben APO AE 09355 USA 17053 05:23:20 05:23:20 20 M 12:20.1 80 24 0:47:09 1:47:04 2:54:27 4:06:07 39.2 88
83 Brooks, Jennifer APO AE 09355 USA 17137 05:23:50 05:23:50 27 F 12:21.3 3 1 0:51:10 1:50:58 2:59:08 4:07:43 42.9 57
84 Mendiola, Graciano APO AE 09355 USA 17179 05:24:29 05:24:29 38 M 12:22.8 81 14 0:51:07 1:45:04 2:50:50 4:03:56 39.2 89
85 Lyda, Jaseson APO AE 09355 USA 17210 05:25:54 05:25:54 30 M 12:26.0 82 8 0:47:30 1:41:26 2:53:10 4:21:18 38.9 92
86 Doe, John USA 17321 05:26:26 05:26:26 22 M 12:27.2 83 25 0:49:04 1:45:03 2:50:19 4:15:22 38.9 93
87 Bencosme, Ranyit APO AE 09354 USA 17036 05:27:37 05:27:37 26 M 12:29.9 84 27 0:46:53 1:41:19 2:54:57 4:12:29 38.7 96
88 Rodriguez, Claudio Wahiawa HI 96786 USA 17002 05:27:49 05:27:49 30 M 12:30.4 85 9 0:48:02 1:49:57 3:03:49 4:15:39 38.7 97
89 Algarin, Carlos APO AE 09356 USA 17306 05:29:39 05:29:39 33 M 12:34.6 86 10 0:50:51 1:45:46 2:51:11 4:11:44 38.5 100
90 Ortmayer, Michael APO AE 09355 USA 17196 05:30:41 05:30:41 28 M 12:37.0 87 28 0:49:30 1:45:26 2:51:10 4:12:14 38.4 101
91 Curry, Paul APO AE 09355 USA 17298 05:31:44 05:31:44 26 M 12:39.4 88 29 0:47:31 1:46:39 3:03:31 4:20:13 38.2 103
92 Allen, Latonya APO AE 09356 USA 17287 05:31:50 05:31:50 34 F 12:39.6 4 1 0:51:30 1:49:00 2:51:07 4:09:02 41.8 64
93 Ramirez, Edgar APO AE 09355 USA 17263 05:35:28 05:35:28 36 M 12:47.9 89 15 0:51:23 1:49:22 3:03:56 4:24:07 37.8 105
94 Ellsworth, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17200 05:36:23 05:36:23 43 M 12:50.0 90 7 0:49:47 1:58:27 3:08:39 4:26:11 39.2 90
95 Chabot, Lisa APO AE 09354 USA 17105 05:37:58 05:37:58 30 F 12:53.6 5 2 0:52:14 1:49:09 2:59:08 4:20:50 41.1 72
96 Gonifas, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17016 05:39:14 05:39:14 28 M 12:56.5 91 30 0:46:47 1:44:59 3:01:45 4:20:32 37.4 106
97 Godek, Krystyna APO AE 09354 USA 17243 05:39:28 05:39:28 24 F 12:57.1 6 3 0:49:21 1:50:43 3:17:21 4:22:25 40.9 77
98 Shark, Jesus APO AE 09355 USA 17104 05:39:30 05:39:30 34 M 12:57.1 92 11 0:47:36 1:50:43 3:17:20 4:22:25 37.4 107
99 Holst, Ryan APO AE 09354 USA 17206 05:40:56 05:40:56 28 M 13:00.4 93 31 0:45:13 1:37:58 2:52:19 4:13:12 37.2 108
100 Harting, Darwin APO AE 09354 USA 17221 05:41:02 05:41:02 36 M 13:00.6 94 16 0:47:06 1:39:56 2:47:36 4:12:07 37.2 109
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
101 High, Harvey APO AE 09354 USA 17285 05:41:02 05:41:02 42 M 13:00.6 95 8 0:51:34 1:44:37 2:47:36 4:12:06 38.4 102
102 Hansen, William APO AE 09355 USA 17175 05:41:10 05:41:10 32 M 13:00.9 96 12 0:50:59 1:54:51 3:09:22 4:29:41 37.2 110
103 Shively, Dustin USA 17314 05:42:27 05:42:27 25 M 13:03.9 97 32 0:44:49 1:34:27 2:44:35 4:12:29 37 111
104 Sands-Pingot, Guy APO AE 09354 USA 17224 05:45:47 05:45:47 46 M 13:11.5 98 3 0:51:30 1:57:47 3:15:44 4:29:32 39 91
105 Cook, William APO AE 09314 USA 17219 05:45:49 05:45:49 26 M 13:11.6 99 33 0:50:41 1:52:48 3:16:27 4:29:35 36.7 112
106 Green, Ryan USA 17316 05:46:21 05:46:21 22 M 13:12.8 100 26 0:47:11 1:48:27 3:04:45 4:21:47 36.6 113
107 Schwab, George APO AE 09355 USA 17009 05:46:22 05:46:22 23 M 13:12.9 101 27 0:48:18 1:48:28 3:04:45 4:21:48 36.6 114
108 Irvin, Tina APO AE 09354 USA 17216 05:47:10 05:47:10 35 F 13:14.7 7 1 0:53:22 1:58:30 3:11:51 4:34:16 40 84
109 Wilson, Melvin APO AE 09355 USA 17215 05:47:10 05:47:10 30 M 13:14.7 102 13 0:49:06 1:50:44 3:17:59 4:27:22 36.5 115
110 Chiaravalloti, Cindi APO AE 09356 USA 17193 05:47:32 05:47:32 37 F 13:15.5 8 2 0:55:17 1:55:21 3:04:42 4:27:46 40 85
111 Gibbs, Barnett APO AE 09355 USA 17005 05:53:42 05:53:42 35 M 13:29.6 103 17 0:45:47 1:39:12 2:52:10 4:27:21 35.9 117
112 Irvin, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17045 05:54:52 05:54:52 33 M 13:32.3 104 14 0:55:31 2:07:23 3:29:43 4:45:50 35.7 118
113 Castrinos, Nicholas APO AE 09354 USA 17249 05:55:49 05:55:49 19 M 13:34.5 105 1 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:50 36 116
114 Dunaway, Charles APO AE 09354 USA 17250 05:55:49 05:55:49 47 M 13:34.5 106 4 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:49 38.2 104
115 Pepin, Charlie APO AE 09355 USA 17070 05:56:56 05:56:56 30 M 13:37.0 107 15 0:50:10 1:54:40 3:08:40 4:37:36 35.5 119
116 Boyce, Craig APO AE 09354 USA 17284 05:57:05 05:57:05 20 M 13:37.4 108 28 0:57:56 2:05:13 3:25:50 4:46:33 35.5 120
117 Ennis, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17295 05:57:13 05:57:13 21 M 13:37.7 109 29 0:52:49 1:55:25 3:15:54 4:40:59 35.5 121
118 Treloar, Crystal APO AE 09354 USA 17204 05:57:21 05:57:21 20 F 13:38.0 9 4 0:56:15 2:04:01 3:15:54 4:40:57 38.9 94
119 Bauer, Scott APO AE 09355 USA 17109 05:58:15 05:58:15 25 M 13:40.1 110 34 0:51:03 1:45:47 2:57:31 4:29:33 35.4 122
120 Gawith, Laura APO AE 09355 USA 17211 05:58:15 05:58:15 21 F 13:40.1 10 5 0:52:21 1:52:53 2:59:09 4:29:34 38.8 95
121 Charles, Kendra APO AE 09355 USA 17041 05:59:05 05:59:05 27 F 13:42.0 11 2 0:54:07 2:07:53 3:25:31 4:39:12 38.7 98
122 Powell, Nichole APO AE 09355 USA 17058 05:59:07 05:59:07 29 F 13:42.0 12 3 0:54:27 1:54:50 3:07:18 4:29:24 38.7 99
123 Adams, Mohamed APO AE 09355 USA 17089 05:59:07 05:59:07 28 M 13:42.0 111 35 0:54:08 2:07:54 3:25:16 4:39:13 35.3 124
124 Wilbert, Robbie APO AE 09355 USA 17043 05:59:07 05:59:07 38 M 13:42.0 112 18 0:54:09 2:07:53 3:25:18 4:39:13 35.4 123
.


Very intresting.
I think I speak for most of us when I say I hope you can post more of the same.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
User avatar
Royal
BABE MAGNET
 
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:35 pm
Location: Asia-Pacific region

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby Kurt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

I cannot figure out why this is such a popular thread to grave dig.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Afghan Marathon Results Overall

Postby Royal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

DawnC71 wrote:Marathon - Afghanistan Run: 2004-12-12
Top all Runners
AG = Age Graded
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
1 Baskin, Mike APO AE 09355 USA 17293 03:12:16 03:12:16 24 M 7:20.1 1 1 0:38:58 1:15:47 1:51:35 2:28:05 66 1
2 Grimstad, Iam APO AE 09355 USA 17302 03:27:49 03:27:49 27 M 7:55.7 2 1 0:39:05 1:16:25 1:55:24 2:38:16 61 4
3 Waldron, Brien APO AE 09354 USA 17088 03:38:20 03:38:20 24 M 8:19.8 3 2 0:40:26 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:39 58.1 5
4 Jones, Steve APO AE 09354 USA 17246 03:42:11 03:42:11 52 M 8:28.6 4 1 0:40:49 1:22:18 2:04:33 2:51:40 63.5 2
5 Kisch, Karl APO AE 09355 USA 17177 03:44:17 03:44:17 37 M 8:33.4 5 1 0:42:14 1:25:32 2:10:08 2:56:35 56.6 9
6 Benson, Mark APO AE 09354 USA 17276 03:45:12 03:45:12 30 M 8:35.5 6 1 0:38:59 1:19:13 2:00:51 2:48:06 56.3 10
7 Stevens, Jill APO AE 09354 USA 17129 03:45:20 03:45:20 21 F 8:35.8 1 1 0:40:38 1:22:20 2:06:10 2:54:29 61.6 3
8 Keith, John APO AE 09355 USA 17063 03:45:55 03:45:55 40 M 8:37.1 7 1 0:41:05 1:22:49 2:05:54 2:51:08 57.1 6
9 Lee, Travis APO AE 09354 USA 17102 03:48:49 03:48:49 36 M 8:43.8 8 2 0:41:36 1:24:36 2:09:19 2:57:11 55.4 11
10 Hickerson, Todd APO AE 09354 USA 17035 03:50:40 03:50:40 29 M 8:48.0 9 2 0:46:52 1:28:57 2:11:51 2:59:47 55 12
11 Brown, Ryan APO AE 09355 USA 17072 03:51:16 03:51:16 31 M 8:49.4 10 2 0:39:35 1:20:56 2:03:13 2:50:27 54.8 14
12 Paluch, Timothy APO AE 09355 USA 17255 03:54:41 03:54:41 45 M 8:57.2 11 1 0:40:39 1:21:45 2:08:22 3:04:47 57 7
13 Gulick, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17228 03:56:48 03:56:48 26 M 9:02.0 12 3 0:41:04 1:22:52 2:08:15 3:00:21 53.6 16
14 Lakin, Terry APO AE 09355 USA 17142 03:58:37 03:58:37 39 M 9:06.2 13 3 0:42:32 1:26:42 2:14:44 3:08:04 53.7 15
15 Raff, John APO AE 09314 USA 17121 04:05:00 04:05:00 50 M 9:20.8 14 2 0:41:05 1:24:11 2:11:31 3:06:02 56.7 8
16 Kennedy, Ed APO AE 09355 USA 17006 04:11:21 04:11:21 26 M 9:35.3 15 4 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:07:33 50.5 18
17 Moran, Tim APO AE 09355 USA 17301 04:12:14 04:12:14 44 M 9:37.4 16 2 0:40:51 1:24:29 2:12:12 3:07:55 52.6 17
18 MacKellar, Stephen APO AE 09354 USA 17279 04:12:34 04:12:34 36 M 9:38.1 17 4 0:42:54 1:30:30 2:22:31 3:18:08 50.2 19
19 Ontiveras, Cabrina APO AE 09354 USA 17281 04:12:57 04:12:57 22 F 9:39.0 2 2 0:45:11 1:33:34 2:24:04 3:18:32 54.9 13
20 Stephenson, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17162 04:12:58 04:12:58 29 M 9:39.0 18 5 0:46:41 1:34:45 2:24:05 3:18:18 50.1 20
21 Sutton, William APO AE 09354 USA 17280 04:14:15 04:14:15 36 M 9:42.0 19 5 0:38:43 1:22:32 2:19:59 3:15:31 49.9 21
22 Filipikowski, William APO AE 09355 USA 17299 04:23:19 04:23:19 39 M 10:02.7 20 6 0:43:12 1:28:00 2:20:16 3:21:15 48.6 23
23 Hurlburt, Ivan E. Honolulu HI 96822 USA 17001 04:23:19 04:23:19 29 M 10:02.7 21 6 0:40:08 1:21:44 2:15:35 3:15:46 48.2 24
24 Ramirez, Jose APO AE 09355 USA 17062 04:23:37 04:23:37 30 M 10:03.4 22 3 0:39:06 1:20:33 2:05:25 3:05:15 48.1 25
25 Lobiana, Alfred APO AE 09355 USA 17039 04:24:42 04:24:42 25 M 10:05.9 23 7 0:47:27 1:36:51 2:27:58 3:23:38 47.9 26
26 Huth, Chris APO AE 09354 USA 17202 04:25:08 04:25:08 33 M 10:06.9 24 4 0:49:22 1:38:55 2:31:47 3:26:39 47.8 27
27 Schofer, Travis Lee APO AE 09354 USA 17103 04:26:27 04:26:27 22 M 10:09.9 25 3 0:44:25 1:32:36 2:28:08 3:25:38 47.6 28
28 Johannes, Andrew APO AE 09355 USA 17013 04:26:37 04:26:37 24 M 10:10.3 26 4 0:45:47 1:36:15 2:29:57 3:27:03 47.6 29
29 Copland, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17031 04:27:13 04:27:13 43 M 10:11.7 27 3 0:46:16 1:34:58 2:27:02 3:26:45 49.3 22
30 Price, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17303 04:27:39 04:27:39 27 M 10:12.7 28 8 0:47:14 1:35:37 2:27:43 3:25:10 47.4 30
31 Kolouch, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17264 04:27:41 04:27:41 29 M 10:12.7 29 9 0:42:49 1:28:38 2:20:18 3:22:29 47.4 31
32 Gisclair, James APO AE 09355 USA 17198 04:27:55 04:27:55 28 M 10:13.3 30 10 0:51:06 1:43:34 2:35:03 3:29:00 47.3 32
33 Pedroza, Jonathan APO AE 09355 USA 17208 04:28:19 04:28:19 24 M 10:14.2 31 5 0:47:24 1:32:36 2:20:19 3:23:19 47.3 33
34 McKearn, Evan APO AE 09354 USA 17213 04:29:30 04:29:30 20 M 10:16.9 32 6 0:44:45 1:32:18 2:23:44 3:21:00 47.1 34
35 Paulsen, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17278 04:30:35 04:30:35 22 M 10:19.4 33 7 0:41:35 1:27:50 2:20:31 3:22:12 46.9 35
36 Mason, Lucas APO AE 09355 USA 17248 04:33:14 04:33:14 23 M 10:25.4 34 8 0:42:39 1:29:25 2:26:29 3:31:10 46.4 36
37 Vinton, Steven APO AE 09354 USA 17205 04:37:11 04:37:11 21 M 10:34.5 35 9 0:49:22 1:38:56 2:31:47 3:28:04 45.8 37
38 Gamble, Kevin APO AE 09354 USA 17061 04:37:35 04:37:35 36 M 10:35.4 36 7 0:46:52 1:37:57 2:32:01 3:35:53 45.7 38
39 Foro, William APO AE 09355 USA 17189 04:39:49 04:39:49 36 M 10:40.5 37 8 0:40:17 1:21:44 2:06:51 3:02:08 45.3 39
40 Potts, Jason APO AE 09314 USA 17120 04:40:18 04:40:18 29 M 10:41.6 38 11 0:42:18 1:31:50 2:35:04 3:39:09 45.2 40
41 Bettencourt, Kennth APO AE 09355 USA 17253 04:42:28 04:42:28 26 M 10:46.6 39 12 0:44:43 1:32:58 2:28:33 3:38:00 44.9 41
42 Dunny, G USA 17308 04:43:00 04:43:00 21 M 10:47.8 40 10 4:43:00 44.8 42
43 Robb, Adam APO AE 09354 USA 17203 04:44:15 04:44:15 23 M 10:50.7 41 11 0:44:26 1:30:38 2:24:33 3:27:26 44.6 44
44 Tovar, Jorge APO AE 0935 USA 17251 04:44:48 04:44:48 21 M 10:51.9 42 12 0:44:19 1:28:30 2:16:39 3:24:37 44.5 45
45 Johnson, Benjamin APO AE 09355 USA 17260 04:44:48 04:44:48 25 M 10:51.9 43 13 0:42:31 1:30:35 2:27:56 3:35:39 44.5 46
46 Patel, Parthav APO AE 09355 USA 17112 04:46:11 04:46:11 22 M 10:55.1 44 13 0:40:40 1:25:44 2:25:44 3:33:14 44.3 47
47 Tierney, Jim APO AE 09354 USA 17185 04:46:47 04:46:47 33 M 10:56.5 45 5 0:50:04 1:44:13 2:43:02 3:44:39 44.2 48
48 Chon, Kapsoo APO AE 09354 USA 17183 04:50:41 04:50:41 28 M 11:05.4 46 14 0:51:33 1:45:02 2:40:05 3:45:41 43.6 51
49 Lockwood, Donald APO AE 09355 USA 17245 04:50:54 04:50:54 38 M 11:05.9 47 9 0:44:50 1:34:59 2:34:44 3:41:24 43.7 50
50 Vockery, William APO AE 09356 USA 17128 04:52:14 04:52:14 42 M 11:08.9 48 4 0:37:45 1:21:56 2:20:01 3:32:36 44.8 43
51 Jaso, JB Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17008 04:53:00 04:53:00 25 M 11:10.7 49 15 0:40:05 1:29:41 2:37:51 3:48:31 43.3 52
52 Hutchison, John APO AE 09355 USA 17081 04:53:00 04:53:00 24 M 11:10.7 50 14 0:45:23 1:36:39 2:37:48 3:48:31 43.3 53
53 Hayth, Lynn Alan APO AE 09354 USA 17182 04:53:13 04:53:13 20 M 11:11.2 51 15 0:45:21 1:38:49 2:38:18 3:44:37 43.3 54
54 Muzo, Edwin APO AE 09354 USA 17181 04:53:15 04:53:15 40 M 11:11.3 52 5 0:45:22 1:38:49 2:43:28 3:48:08 44 49
55 McAllister, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17029 04:53:45 04:53:45 26 M 11:12.4 53 16 0:48:49 1:35:24 2:28:59 3:41:19 43.2 55
56 Beissel, Perry APO AE 09355 USA 17178 04:57:06 04:57:06 34 M 11:20.1 54 6 0:45:47 1:40:22 2:45:51 3:53:21 42.7 58
57 Machuca, Elvis APO AE 09354 USA 17214 04:59:07 04:59:07 25 M 11:24.7 55 17 0:42:58 1:31:42 2:34:18 3:50:17 42.4 59
58 Brooks, Jason APO AE 09354 USA 17199 05:00:05 05:00:05 35 M 11:26.9 56 10 0:48:43 1:38:52 2:36:05 3:48:16 42.3 60
59 Howard, Ross APO AE 09354 USA 17267 05:01:42 05:01:42 20 M 11:30.6 57 16 0:44:20 1:42:26 2:46:08 3:55:37 42 61
60 Valle, Anthony APO AE 09355 USA 17135 05:01:49 05:01:49 23 M 11:30.9 58 17 0:45:46 1:38:23 2:45:51 3:53:06 42 62
61 Tracy, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17241 05:02:46 05:02:46 27 M 11:33.0 59 18 0:45:21 1:40:01 2:43:10 3:55:50 41.9 63
62 Marcase, Thomas APO AE 09355 USA 17297 05:04:14 05:04:14 26 M 11:36.4 60 19 0:45:14 1:35:44 2:32:45 3:43:17 41.7 65
63 Hessler, Luke APO AE 09355 USA 17131 05:04:18 05:04:18 24 M 11:36.6 61 18 0:47:38 1:41:29 2:43:19 3:51:32 41.7 66
64 Diaz, Pedro APO AE 09355 USA 17056 05:05:44 05:05:44 21 M 11:39.8 62 19 0:47:09 1:37:48 2:49:09 3:55:41 41.5 67
65 Hodges, Jamila APO AE 09354 USA 17266 05:06:28 05:06:28 26 M 11:41.5 63 20 0:51:45 1:47:08 2:46:00 3:54:10 41.4 69
66 Robbins, Johnny APO AE 09355 USA 17230 05:07:58 05:07:58 29 M 11:44.9 64 21 0:48:13 1:39:03 2:44:55 3:53:56 41.2 70
67 Gonzalez, Chris APO AE 09355 USA 17066 05:08:16 05:08:16 25 M 11:45.6 65 22 0:43:15 1:28:05 2:16:14 3:37:53 41.1 71
68 Baratto, Dario APO AE 09354 USA 17060 05:08:25 05:08:25 39 M 11:46.0 66 11 0:53:29 1:52:12 2:56:04 4:02:51 41.5 68
69 Burch, Cody USA 17317 05:09:15 05:09:15 21 M 11:47.9 67 20 0:43:42 1:33:24 2:42:49 3:46:12 41 73
70 Johnson, Darryl USA 17318 05:09:16 05:09:16 21 M 11:47.9 68 21 0:47:32 1:38:50 2:37:15 3:46:12 41 74
71 Brauckman, Shane APO AE 09355 USA 17154 05:10:07 05:10:07 24 M 11:49.9 69 22 0:52:23 1:49:17 2:51:26 4:01:30 40.9 75
72 Brooks, Christopher APO AE 09355 USA 17113 05:10:10 05:10:10 26 M 11:50.0 70 23 0:43:00 1:34:37 2:41:22 3:53:23 40.9 76
73 Lingenfelter, Charles M. Mililani Town HI 96789 USA 17004 05:11:45 05:11:45 30 M 11:53.6 71 7 0:47:17 1:34:48 2:37:54 3:52:32 40.7 78
74 Smith, Brent APO AE 09354 USA 17242 05:14:24 05:14:24 47 M 11:59.7 72 2 0:48:22 1:42:44 2:45:31 3:59:27 43.2 56
75 Veenstra, Mathew APO AE 09355 USA 17144 05:14:26 05:14:26 22 M 11:59.8 73 23 0:47:13 1:46:07 2:52:25 3:59:16 40.3 80
76 Martin, Roy APO AE 09355 USA 17258 05:15:16 05:15:16 25 M 12:01.7 74 24 0:44:21 1:40:52 2:43:22 4:03:45 40.2 81
77 Suarez, Robert APO AE 09354 USA 17094 05:16:56 05:16:56 39 M 12:05.5 75 12 0:53:40 1:50:20 2:54:23 4:07:50 40.4 79
78 OKeefe, James APO AE 09355 USA 17152 05:16:59 05:16:59 35 M 12:05.6 76 13 0:46:41 1:34:46 2:44:03 4:00:16 40 83
79 Leither, Jonathan APO AE 09354 USA 17277 05:21:18 05:21:18 29 M 12:15.5 77 25 0:42:30 1:35:42 2:48:06 4:06:43 39.5 86
80 DeGuzman, Manuel APO AE 09356 USA 17192 05:21:19 05:21:19 40 M 12:15.5 78 6 0:50:00 1:42:11 2:43:48 3:56:58 40.1 82
81 Elliott, Jeffrey APO AE 09355 USA 17197 05:22:41 05:22:41 29 M 12:18.6 79 26 0:51:06 1:45:46 2:47:16 4:03:24 39.3 87
82 Ramierez, Ben APO AE 09355 USA 17053 05:23:20 05:23:20 20 M 12:20.1 80 24 0:47:09 1:47:04 2:54:27 4:06:07 39.2 88
83 Brooks, Jennifer APO AE 09355 USA 17137 05:23:50 05:23:50 27 F 12:21.3 3 1 0:51:10 1:50:58 2:59:08 4:07:43 42.9 57
84 Mendiola, Graciano APO AE 09355 USA 17179 05:24:29 05:24:29 38 M 12:22.8 81 14 0:51:07 1:45:04 2:50:50 4:03:56 39.2 89
85 Lyda, Jaseson APO AE 09355 USA 17210 05:25:54 05:25:54 30 M 12:26.0 82 8 0:47:30 1:41:26 2:53:10 4:21:18 38.9 92
86 Doe, John USA 17321 05:26:26 05:26:26 22 M 12:27.2 83 25 0:49:04 1:45:03 2:50:19 4:15:22 38.9 93
87 Bencosme, Ranyit APO AE 09354 USA 17036 05:27:37 05:27:37 26 M 12:29.9 84 27 0:46:53 1:41:19 2:54:57 4:12:29 38.7 96
88 Rodriguez, Claudio Wahiawa HI 96786 USA 17002 05:27:49 05:27:49 30 M 12:30.4 85 9 0:48:02 1:49:57 3:03:49 4:15:39 38.7 97
89 Algarin, Carlos APO AE 09356 USA 17306 05:29:39 05:29:39 33 M 12:34.6 86 10 0:50:51 1:45:46 2:51:11 4:11:44 38.5 100
90 Ortmayer, Michael APO AE 09355 USA 17196 05:30:41 05:30:41 28 M 12:37.0 87 28 0:49:30 1:45:26 2:51:10 4:12:14 38.4 101
91 Curry, Paul APO AE 09355 USA 17298 05:31:44 05:31:44 26 M 12:39.4 88 29 0:47:31 1:46:39 3:03:31 4:20:13 38.2 103
92 Allen, Latonya APO AE 09356 USA 17287 05:31:50 05:31:50 34 F 12:39.6 4 1 0:51:30 1:49:00 2:51:07 4:09:02 41.8 64
93 Ramirez, Edgar APO AE 09355 USA 17263 05:35:28 05:35:28 36 M 12:47.9 89 15 0:51:23 1:49:22 3:03:56 4:24:07 37.8 105
94 Ellsworth, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17200 05:36:23 05:36:23 43 M 12:50.0 90 7 0:49:47 1:58:27 3:08:39 4:26:11 39.2 90
95 Chabot, Lisa APO AE 09354 USA 17105 05:37:58 05:37:58 30 F 12:53.6 5 2 0:52:14 1:49:09 2:59:08 4:20:50 41.1 72
96 Gonifas, Stephen APO AE 09355 USA 17016 05:39:14 05:39:14 28 M 12:56.5 91 30 0:46:47 1:44:59 3:01:45 4:20:32 37.4 106
97 Godek, Krystyna APO AE 09354 USA 17243 05:39:28 05:39:28 24 F 12:57.1 6 3 0:49:21 1:50:43 3:17:21 4:22:25 40.9 77
98 Shark, Jesus APO AE 09355 USA 17104 05:39:30 05:39:30 34 M 12:57.1 92 11 0:47:36 1:50:43 3:17:20 4:22:25 37.4 107
99 Holst, Ryan APO AE 09354 USA 17206 05:40:56 05:40:56 28 M 13:00.4 93 31 0:45:13 1:37:58 2:52:19 4:13:12 37.2 108
100 Harting, Darwin APO AE 09354 USA 17221 05:41:02 05:41:02 36 M 13:00.6 94 16 0:47:06 1:39:56 2:47:36 4:12:07 37.2 109
OVERALL NAME CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY BIB FINTIME CHIPTIME AGE SEX PACE GENDER_PLC DIV_PLC SPLIT1 SPLIT2 SPLIT3 SPLIT4 AG_PCT AG_PLACE
101 High, Harvey APO AE 09354 USA 17285 05:41:02 05:41:02 42 M 13:00.6 95 8 0:51:34 1:44:37 2:47:36 4:12:06 38.4 102
102 Hansen, William APO AE 09355 USA 17175 05:41:10 05:41:10 32 M 13:00.9 96 12 0:50:59 1:54:51 3:09:22 4:29:41 37.2 110
103 Shively, Dustin USA 17314 05:42:27 05:42:27 25 M 13:03.9 97 32 0:44:49 1:34:27 2:44:35 4:12:29 37 111
104 Sands-Pingot, Guy APO AE 09354 USA 17224 05:45:47 05:45:47 46 M 13:11.5 98 3 0:51:30 1:57:47 3:15:44 4:29:32 39 91
105 Cook, William APO AE 09314 USA 17219 05:45:49 05:45:49 26 M 13:11.6 99 33 0:50:41 1:52:48 3:16:27 4:29:35 36.7 112
106 Green, Ryan USA 17316 05:46:21 05:46:21 22 M 13:12.8 100 26 0:47:11 1:48:27 3:04:45 4:21:47 36.6 113
107 Schwab, George APO AE 09355 USA 17009 05:46:22 05:46:22 23 M 13:12.9 101 27 0:48:18 1:48:28 3:04:45 4:21:48 36.6 114
108 Irvin, Tina APO AE 09354 USA 17216 05:47:10 05:47:10 35 F 13:14.7 7 1 0:53:22 1:58:30 3:11:51 4:34:16 40 84
109 Wilson, Melvin APO AE 09355 USA 17215 05:47:10 05:47:10 30 M 13:14.7 102 13 0:49:06 1:50:44 3:17:59 4:27:22 36.5 115
110 Chiaravalloti, Cindi APO AE 09356 USA 17193 05:47:32 05:47:32 37 F 13:15.5 8 2 0:55:17 1:55:21 3:04:42 4:27:46 40 85
111 Gibbs, Barnett APO AE 09355 USA 17005 05:53:42 05:53:42 35 M 13:29.6 103 17 0:45:47 1:39:12 2:52:10 4:27:21 35.9 117
112 Irvin, Lynn APO AE 09354 USA 17045 05:54:52 05:54:52 33 M 13:32.3 104 14 0:55:31 2:07:23 3:29:43 4:45:50 35.7 118
113 Castrinos, Nicholas APO AE 09354 USA 17249 05:55:49 05:55:49 19 M 13:34.5 105 1 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:50 36 116
114 Dunaway, Charles APO AE 09354 USA 17250 05:55:49 05:55:49 47 M 13:34.5 106 4 0:50:22 1:52:30 3:07:05 4:41:49 38.2 104
115 Pepin, Charlie APO AE 09355 USA 17070 05:56:56 05:56:56 30 M 13:37.0 107 15 0:50:10 1:54:40 3:08:40 4:37:36 35.5 119
116 Boyce, Craig APO AE 09354 USA 17284 05:57:05 05:57:05 20 M 13:37.4 108 28 0:57:56 2:05:13 3:25:50 4:46:33 35.5 120
117 Ennis, Daniel APO AE 09355 USA 17295 05:57:13 05:57:13 21 M 13:37.7 109 29 0:52:49 1:55:25 3:15:54 4:40:59 35.5 121
118 Treloar, Crystal APO AE 09354 USA 17204 05:57:21 05:57:21 20 F 13:38.0 9 4 0:56:15 2:04:01 3:15:54 4:40:57 38.9 94
119 Bauer, Scott APO AE 09355 USA 17109 05:58:15 05:58:15 25 M 13:40.1 110 34 0:51:03 1:45:47 2:57:31 4:29:33 35.4 122
120 Gawith, Laura APO AE 09355 USA 17211 05:58:15 05:58:15 21 F 13:40.1 10 5 0:52:21 1:52:53 2:59:09 4:29:34 38.8 95
121 Charles, Kendra APO AE 09355 USA 17041 05:59:05 05:59:05 27 F 13:42.0 11 2 0:54:07 2:07:53 3:25:31 4:39:12 38.7 98
122 Powell, Nichole APO AE 09355 USA 17058 05:59:07 05:59:07 29 F 13:42.0 12 3 0:54:27 1:54:50 3:07:18 4:29:24 38.7 99
123 Adams, Mohamed APO AE 09355 USA 17089 05:59:07 05:59:07 28 M 13:42.0 111 35 0:54:08 2:07:54 3:25:16 4:39:13 35.3 124
124 Wilbert, Robbie APO AE 09355 USA 17043 05:59:07 05:59:07 38 M 13:42.0 112 18 0:54:09 2:07:53 3:25:18 4:39:13 35.4 123
Congrats to them all and let them all come home soon so they can run here next year.

Very interesting.
I think I speak for most of us when I say I hope you can post more of the same.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just in case I get abducted for my post.....I was most definitely only fucking joking.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
User avatar
Royal
BABE MAGNET
 
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:35 pm
Location: Asia-Pacific region

Re: Afghan Marathon to commence tonight at 8pm Hawaii time

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 am

redharen wrote:Have you been dwelling on this for the past five years?


It keeps me awake at night.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
User avatar
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus
 
Posts: 8405
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: The Irish colonies


Return to News Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron