FUCK. YEAH.

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Re: FUCK. YEAH.

Postby holden » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:15 pm

*edit wrong thread. whoops.
holden

Postby el3so » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:09 am

Nothing even worth pirating lately.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:25 am

Unorthodox for a taste of batshit insane theism.

Rake if you like misanthrope comedy.

The Last Kingdom if you can get past the fact that they really mis-cast he title character badly.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Put this in the wrong thread, dog fucker episode of rake was goooood.

Lovecraft Country isn't bad but a bit all over the place.

Mandalorian should be good, I don't want to give money to Disney but I have a soft spot for Jon Favreau after his (I guess) cameo in the Sopranos.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:50 am

el3so wrote:Mandalorian should be good, I don't want to give money to Disney but I have a soft spot for Jon Favreau after his (I guess) cameo in the Sopranos.

They Disneyfied Star Wars when they should have Netflixed it. It’s like fucking Aladdin in Space.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Found lovecraft country interesting but unfocused and in the end disappointing.
Second season of the boys wasn't bad as second seasons go.

Looks like it's going to be a book by the fire-place autumn/winter this year.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:33 am

Is a shame that "The Mandalorian" is associated with cucked star wars.

Actually a good story. But all the woke shit cancels it. Money-wise.

Watched 2 episodes at a friend's house Was super into it but then remembered "woke Disney". Another fucked series like "The Walking Dead."
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:17 am

Alphabet wrote: Actually a good story. But all the woke shit cancels it. Money-wise.
Not having baby joda merch cost them money. Lucas sure wouldn't have let that one slip...
Most of my bandwidth is spent on upgrading old stuff. Cream will rise to the top.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 am

ROB wrote:
el3so wrote:Mandalorian should be good, I don't want to give money to Disney but I have a soft spot for Jon Favreau after his (I guess) cameo in the Sopranos.
They Disneyfied Star Wars when they should have Netflixed it. It’s like fucking Aladdin in Space.
Mouse is still majorly missing out on money on the movies IMO, can't but sting.
Favreau with Moltesanti/Imperiolo was 20 or so years ago, good luck doing that kind of meta in the streaming 2020s.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Tracking down a stalker for a Walking Dead actor. Well, one of the many who were killed off in the show.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 am

Kurt wrote:Tracking down a stalker
I know it mostly involves you, a screen and a computer but damn if that doesn't sound bad-ass.

Think I look forward more to youtube channel vids than to tv movie releases nowadays. This covid19 being our zombie apocalypse (didn't get to shoot no unarmed people OTOH infection isn't by biting plus groceries and the internet still work) transitional event, the stalling/end of celebrity culture might be one of the upsides. This sh!t isn't over yet.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:40 am

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Tracking down a stalker
I know it mostly involves you, a screen and a computer but damn if that doesn't sound bad-ass.

Think I look forward more to youtube channel vids than to tv movie releases nowadays. This covid19 being our zombie apocalypse (didn't get to shoot no unarmed people OTOH infection isn't by biting plus groceries and the internet still work) transitional event, the stalling/end of celebrity culture might be one of the upsides. This sh!t isn't over yet.

It's the furthest thing from bad-ass.

I have to read about a bazillion fan comments on twitter.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:44 am

Kurt wrote:Tracking down a stalker. I have to read about a bazillion fan comments on twitter.
LOL
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:31 pm

We own this city is worth the watch. Seeing how it stars Jon Bernthal, thread's come full circle.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:32 pm

My long lost twin brother got me an American Horror Story dvd gift box as a Christmas present. Read on the back of the box Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates were in the third season, setting is witches in New Orleans, started binging that, enjoying it up to now.
I don't mind the morbidly obese coloured chick or the Down syndrome girl, diversity hires or not, for a tv series both actresses are pretty good. Can't but get outclassed by Bassett, Bates and of course Angelica Houston.

You can't just sow body parts to a torso though, the joints gotta fit too.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport