Kimbo Slice

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Re: Kimbo Slice

Postby Hitoru » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Yeah !
Thanks Rob.
36 seconds. It's kinda hard to believe Tim went down so quickly.

And ain't we polite compared the mmashare boards.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 am

Yeah, it was kinda disappointing in a way.

I think the only guys who have got a chance of beating Fedor are Crocop and Couture. And Crocop has already lost a decision to him once.

Yeah - the mmashare boards make us look positively refined.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hanzo » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 am

ROB wrote:Yeah, it was kinda disappointing in a way.

I think the only guys who have got a chance of beating Fedor are Crocop and Couture. And Crocop has already lost a decision to him once.

I disagree. The biggest threats to Fedor are the guys that can match his power and submission skills. A fighter that came close was Ricardo Arona. Watch the fight on YouTube (in Japan) it goes the distance and is no way a clear win for Fedor. I also think Josh Barnett with his catch wrestling would give Fedor a war. As well would fellow Russian hardcase Serginov .
Couture is too old for him. Fedor's in his prime. Crocop doesn't have any ground skills whatsoever and in their last match he was running away from Fedor half the time. I just wish they'd stop signing Fedor for these freak matchups. Sylivia is nowhere near the same league a fighter as Fedor. I found that, and his last match against the monster Korean quite bloody insulting.
Hanzo
BFCus Regularus

Postby docjoyce » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Well sounds like Mirko will get another crack the king this New years.

Remember one thing, if Mirko had no ground skills he would have been fucking toast in the first round of that first fight. He has skills, trust me on this.

That being said, what a monster EF is.

I love Randy, but I dont see that fight going past a round. He COULD last if he can get inside of him, but that will be tough.
I don't know you

I didn't see the life you have had to live

But I hope someday our children come together

And fill the void that we never did
docjoyce
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 am

Hanzo wrote:
ROB wrote:Yeah, it was kinda disappointing in a way.

I disagree. The biggest threats to Fedor are the guys that can match his power and submission skills. A fighter that came close was Ricardo Arona. Watch the fight on YouTube (in Japan) it goes the distance and is no way a clear win for Fedor. I also think Josh Barnett with his catch wrestling would give Fedor a war. As well would fellow Russian hardcase Serginov .
Couture is too old for him. Fedor's in his prime. Crocop doesn't have any ground skills whatsoever and in their last match he was running away from Fedor half the time. I just wish they'd stop signing Fedor for these freak matchups. Sylivia is nowhere near the same league a fighter as Fedor. I found that, and his last match against the monster Korean quite bloody insulting.

The Arona fight was almost a decade ago!! Fedor has got a lot meaner since then.

Barnett got owned by Crocop twice (both times on the ground incidentally, kinda throwing the "cropcop has no ground game" comment out the window).

Fedor himself said the Cropcop fight was his toughest.

The Japanese LOVE freak matchups. Though I agree with you there - it is pretty silly to watch and doesn't do much for the sport.

To be honest I don't see anyone beating Fedor in a ring fight.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 am

Kimbo vs. Ken Shamrock is down for September 4.

I am surprised they didn't string it out by putting him against some strikers.

Shamrock will take it to ground early and get the submission.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:48 am

Kimbo needs to fight a contender . While fighting Shamrock I would guess Kimbo will continue to be a side show.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby el3so » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:44 pm

oldie but goodie

no Kimbo though plus crappy music
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby OneLungMcClung » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:12 am

Anybody see this commercial: Kimbo Slice promoting EA Sports' news "Facebreaker?

Lulz.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/8/30/604636/kimbo-slice-promotes-the-n
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am

Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby kilroy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm

saw on ultimate fighter wednesday kimbo getting taken out by some fatass former IFL dude. wasn't much of a fight, really. kimbo dominated the standup game, but the big dudes strategy was basically fall down on kimbo, tie up his arms, and throw rabbit punches until the fight got called. he did just enough work to win the fight, but didn't even seem close to hurting kimbo. oh well. dude really needs to work on his ground game.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 pm

the big dudes strategy was basically fall down on kimbo, tie up his arms, and throw rabbit punches

Sounds like a winner to me. Big dude knew what he was doing.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Tarkan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 am

kilroy wrote:saw on ultimate fighter wednesday kimbo getting taken out by some fatass former IFL dude. wasn't much of a fight, really. kimbo dominated the standup game, but the big dudes strategy was basically fall down on kimbo, tie up his arms, and throw rabbit punches until the fight got called. he did just enough work to win the fight, but didn't even seem close to hurting kimbo. oh well. dude really needs to work on his ground game.

Kimbo is really bad on the ground. Sad considering he spent a fair amount of time training with Bas Rutten. I would have thought he would have learned to sprawl or at least escape side control in that time.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

If you keep bringing this ghey thread up then eventually RO"chase me chase me"B is going to find us again via his "big barechested black men wrestling" autosearch function.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport