The Wire

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Re: The Wire

Postby svizzerams » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm watching "Copper" now - Justified is on the horizon.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 pm

First 2 seasons of homeland. I disliked the female protagonist, even before the off her meds episode.
*sigh*
That guy who immortalised Lt. Richard Winters was good though, the stuff with his buddy and the long-alone missus&family worked.
Wouldn't have bought it on DVD but definitely worth a watch.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 am

el3so wrote:First 2 seasons of homeland. I disliked the female protagonist, even before the off her meds episode.
*sigh*
That guy who immortalised Lt. Richard Winters was good though, the stuff with his buddy and the long-alone missus&family worked.
Wouldn't have bought it on DVD but definitely worth a watch.

I just watched season 1. I will watch season 2 but only if I cant think of anything else better to rent.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Chimborazo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm on season 2 of The Wire now, and I like Beadie Russell. I want her to come to my house.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:44 am

I'd like to see Omar walking into Al Swearengen's bar.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Pleasantly surprised the bit player portraying the actress with the amazing tits on GoT 6th season is Belgian.

Still not a lot of good stuff around lately, Stranger Things was okay but the 1980s sucked in hindsight.

Rewatched the first season of True Detective, supreme vibe and genuinely entertaining.

People try to sell me on other series every once in a while, doesn't seem like I am missing out on much TBH.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:45 am

The Ranch on Netflix is mildly amusing.

The Kingdom held my attention for a bit, but they miscast the main guy.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Orange is the New Black is cool though I tend to watch more for the lesbian sex scenes than anything else.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

The Wire

Postby russlits » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:02 am

if you examine his lyrics they tend technically very competent and follow sophisticated traditional meters, something you hardly ever see anymore.
russlits

Previous

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport