Just watched Big Red 1.

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Just watched Big Red 1.

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

What a bitchin fookin flick. Luke Skywalker is in it too!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: Just watched Big Red 1.

Postby Fenrisco » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 pm

A real classic, eh? I want to watch Point Blank again but can't fucking find it anywhere. Links welcome.

I have a Lee Marvin quote up on my office wall - "Security is two inches behind your belt, where you either keep your guts or you don't. The rest is eyewash."
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rhah » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Awesome movie. Marvin is the SHIT! Rickshaw definitely check out Point Blank. The show M Squad was pretty cool too.

Crazy story from the movie is that most of it was shot in Israel with Israeli extras. The director Sam Fuller found it unnerving that extras playing German soldiers and SS troops would take off their helmets after a take and be wearing yarmulkes. Sitting around in Nazi uniforms talking to each other in Hebrew and reading the Torah.

Fenrisco: I had to buy a copy of Point Blank on DVD, couldn't ever seem to find it online from a reliable site.
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:33 am

The show M squad

You mean The Mod Squad?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Rhah » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Nope, M Squad. Lee Marvin played Detective Lt. Frank Ballinger, shot on location in Chicago. Show was from the late 50's early 60's

-Rhah

Jesus tap dancing Christ I'm one hung over mutha fucker today
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby deselby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 am

Prime Cut is the second best Marvin movie, after Point Blank

The Steel Helmet is a great Sam Fuller movie, too.
deselby
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Fenrisco wrote: Links welcome
Here you go.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/3948 ... ab=summary (26 soon to be 27 seeders)
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby vagabond » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 pm

deselby wrote:
The Steel Helmet is a great Sam Fuller movie, too.

Seconded.

Going to watch Cross of Iron sometime today.

"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rhah » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Cross of Iron is fuckin fantastic! I haven't thought about that movie in awhile. Think I'll be pulling it from my library tonight.

Kern: Do you believe in God, Sargent

Steiner: I believe God is a sadist, but probably doesn't even know it
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Fenrisco » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 pm

el3so wrote:
Fenrisco wrote: Links welcome
Here you go.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/3948 ... ab=summary (26 soon to be 27 seeders)

Excellent Sir, thankya kindly.
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby deselby » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:05 am

Rhah wrote:Cross of Iron is fuckin fantastic! I haven't thought about that movie in awhile. Think I'll be pulling it from my library tonight.

I was lucky enough to see Cross of Iron in a German theater in the town I was stationed in, when it was released in 1977. Dubbed in German.

It was something seeing the old guys with their fraus in the theater and wondering how many of them were in that shit. I ended up asking a guy who was painting our orderly room about it and he said that he had been taken prisoner at Stalingrad and spent 10 years in Russian prison camps.
deselby
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 am

deselby wrote:
Rhah wrote:Cross of Iron is fuckin fantastic! I haven't thought about that movie in awhile. Think I'll be pulling it from my library tonight.

I was lucky enough to see Cross of Iron in a German theater in the town I was stationed in, when it was released in 1977. Dubbed in German.

It was something seeing the old guys with their fraus in the theater and wondering how many of them were in that shit. I ended up asking a guy who was painting our orderly room about it and he said that he had been taken prisoner at Stalingrad and spent 10 years in Russian prison camps.

And?
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport