JCVD has heart attack

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

JCVD has heart attack

Postby coldharvest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Action movie legend Jean-Claude Van Damme has suffered a heart attack, according to US reports.

The Muscles from Brussels was reportedly hospitalized in New Orleans after suffering a minor-heart attack the day after his 50th birthday.

Van Damme suffered the heart attack while shooting his latest film called Weapon, E! News reported.

Production on the film had been taking place in Romania until last week when the cast and crew flew to New Orleans for three days of filming.

Shortly after arriving in the US city the entire shoot was put on hold due to 'complications'.

The complications are believed to be the attack suffered by Van Damme and have put the entire shoot on hold.

Van Damme's wife and mother of two of his children, Gladys Portugues, are said to have joined him in New Orleans following the event.

He was admitted to hospital in New Orleans briefly before being released and returning to Belgium and is expected to make a full recovery.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: JCVD has heart attack

Postby deselby » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 am

Now he's denying it.

Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies Heart Attack

Action movie star Jean Claude Van Damme has denied reports he suffered a minor heart attack during the filming on his latest movie.

The actor was said to have been taken to hospital in New Orleans after the heart attack, which happened the day after his 50th birthday.Van Damme later went on to his Facebook page to deny the reports.

The 50-year-old wrote: "Hours ago, I read a rumor online about me suffering a heart attack.

"Please do not believe all what you read from rumours on any unofficial JVCD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100 percent healthy, training well for taking the fight and sending his fans and friends much love."

A similar post on the actor's official website, musclesfrombrussels.be, said "JCVD is in better shape than ever and preparing for his fight in July.

"He did not suffer from a heart attack on the set of 'Weapon' as reported on some websites!"

The day after his 50th birthday? Damn. I've read he's not a bad guy, does not take himself too seriously.
deselby
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 am

He is really not quite that old yet to be suffering those kind of episodes.
Rapier09

Postby deselby » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:09 am

Rapier09 wrote:He is really not quite that old yet to be suffering those kind of episodes.

Genes, man, genes. Lots of guys get them in their late 40s and into the 50s. Plus if he used steroids, that has bad cardiovascular effects.
deselby
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm

We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

One of the few non-fictitious famous Belgians.
deselby wrote:
Rapier09 wrote:He is really not quite that old yet to be suffering those kind of episodes.
Genes, man, genes. Lots of guys get them in their late 40s and into the 50s. Plus if he used steroids, that has bad cardiovascular effects.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ktrout » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm

A friend of mine just had one and he's only about 40.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:34 am

I had a client die from one and he was in his early 50s.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport