Filthy English propaganda

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Re: Filthy English propaganda

Postby coldharvest » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Better a filthy Englishman than a cowardly surrender monkey.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:45 pm

And which country just surrendered their entire military to France again?

Want to take this out in the streets?

Go home,kid,you don't want get to involved in this.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Rapier09 wrote:And which country just surrendered their entire military to France again?

You mean their NATO ally and former possession that they twice saved from tyranny in the last century?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby suwon fish » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 am

Actually, watching that bs propoganda made me feel all warm inside, it took me back to when I was a lad in a little Welsh seaside village. Capt. Mainwaring doing voice over for caravan safety was particularly sweet.

coldharvest wrote:
Rapier09 wrote:And which country just surrendered their entire military to France again?

You mean their NATO ally and former possession that they twice saved from tyranny in the last century?

I was going to point out that France was not in NATO, then I googled it. Fuck me, the French joined. Break out those old FM's, Nos amis les Francais. They will be needed...

http://www.e-rcps.com/gripes/
A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

France is one of our most active allies after America and have in recent months been shooting so much shit out of AQ aligned forces in Morocco and other backs of beyond, in actions that nobody ever gets to read about because they just don't tell, their special forces leaving a trail of dead extremists all over the terrain,those actions have played a major part in disruping the "Mirror Mumbai" plans that were destined for europe. Just as much if not more than the recent major intelligence coups we have read so much about. I could think of far worse countries to mutually co-operate with.

The co-operation may well be a step towards or a close alternative to France re-entering the NATO fold.

So, basically, take your General Schwartzkopf attitude ands tickit where the sun don't shine. Fuck you very much.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 am

Caliban wrote:

France is one of our most active allies after America and have in recent months been shooting so much shit out of AQ aligned forces in Morocco and other backs of beyond, in actions that nobody ever gets to read about because they just don't tell, their special forces leaving a trail of dead extremists all over the terrain,those actions have played a major part in disruping the "Mirror Mumbai" plans that were destined for europe. Just as much if not more than the recent major intelligence coups we have read so much about. I could think of far worse countries to mutually co-operate with.

The co-operation may well be a step towards or a close alternative to France re-entering the NATO fold.

So, basically, take your General Schwartzkopf attitude ands tickit where the sun don't shine. Fuck you very much.

How dare you! Lookit how much the USA has given the UK in the last 10 years of Co-operation.

hahahhaha...

Just kidding.

We are nice folks but we can sure suck sometimes...Don't listen to our louder elements again...trust me.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Atrax » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Caliban wrote:

Cal, got a source or article for the French SF waxing AQ? I would be interested to read it.
Atrax
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport