New "Wall Street"

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

New "Wall Street"

Postby ktrout » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Something's been sticking in my mind since I saw this movie. In one scene Shia Lepoof walks up to a group of women and an ebony lass gives him a nervous "HI!". What do you think the chances are that he was boning her?
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Re: New "Wall Street"

Postby coldharvest » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 am

ktrout wrote:What do you think the chances are that he was boning her?

Unless she used to be a he or still packs a tube-steak I'd say slim to none considering what a little drummer-boy Lebeef is.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: New "Wall Street"

Postby AztecDave » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 am

ktrout wrote:Something's been sticking in my mind since I saw this movie. In one scene Shia Lepoof walks up to a group of women and an ebony lass gives him a nervous "HI!". What do you think the chances are that he was boning her?

I think zero chances. On the other hand, considering what a little poof he is, I'd say the odds are she was boning him with a strap on. The most comical scene he's ever done was in the last Indiana Jones flick when he rides up on his bike a la Marlon Brando in the Wild One. I burst out laughing. Brando would have bent him over the bike, just to see the look on his face.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport