The Irony is too...ironic

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

The Irony is too...ironic

Postby AztecDave » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 am

Not that I care about Transformers 3 - probably won't even see it. but heard from my brother who's "in the Hollywood movie business" that Spielberg had Megan Fox sacked because she compared Michael Bay to Hitler. Gee, that sounds like something that maybe somebody like Hitler would have done. More than a little ironic. I guess she should have compared Bay to Stalin, which would have been ok.

But I forgot that a primary theme that the Jews promulgate is that Hitler was the worst person in history, and that the Holocaust (yes, it did happen), was the worst crime in history. Anything that smacks of lessoning that, then you're an Anti-Semite. But I call bullshit - so, ipso facto, I guess I'm an anti-Semite.

BTW - am wondering, who is burning in a hotter corner of Hell - Hitler or Stalin? I'd say Stalin. He murdred what - 20 or 30 million of his own people, compared to Hitler's puny 6 million ?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

I thought Mao topped both of them.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Postby el3so » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

IMHO they weren't evil, just misunderstood yet well-intentioned idealists that happened to get caught up in a spiral of megalomania and totalitarianism.

I'm gonna vote for Stalin on account of him having the coolest quotes.
she isn't a man you need to shut your fucking mouth little pussy bitch - random Youtube comment
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 7923
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

nowonmai wrote:Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.

I use kosher dill pickles for most of my Jew-baiting
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm

coldharvest wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.

I use kosher dill pickles for most of my Jew-baiting


You know you can get arrested for waving your kosher dill pickle around in public.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby AztecDave » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 am

nowonmai wrote:One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.



I think you misunderstand me. I'm not into Jew baiting - I'm into Everybody baiting.

My point is that the Jews weren't the group/race/demographic to suffer under an evil motherfucker. The others just don't own a ways and means to propagandize their former plight. That's a fact.

And since you mentioned Jew baiting, it seems to me that the most apropo quip that summarizes their "story" is - today the oppressed, tomorrow the oppressor. If in doubt - ask a Palestinian.

PS: my wife took my sons to Trans 3 and they liked it. A proverbial assault on the senses, i understand.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 am

AztecDave wrote:My point is that the Jews weren't the group/race/demographic to suffer under an evil motherfucker. The others just don't own a ways and means to propagandize their former plight.


You mean weren't the only group/race/demographic ? Pol Pot got his 15 minutes of fame in schools. Mao and Stalin's victims get ignored because they were still damn commies, even if they were disobedient commies. Propaganda needs to be kept simple: pinko nation = pinko godless citizens.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby nowonmai » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

Celebrate your fetish, don't try and deny it - it's okay, someone has to be on the wrong side of the tracks to make the good guys feel more virtuous.

Ask the Palestinians.. good idea. When did you last try it hoss?
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 pm

nowonmai wrote:One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.


Are you Jewish?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8922
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby gnaruki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:16 am

Hitler really should have excluded Jews from the untermenschen concept and toned down the Aryan silliness. It would have been more successful.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby AztecDave » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 am

nowonmai wrote:Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

Celebrate your fetish, don't try and deny it - it's okay, someone has to be on the wrong side of the tracks to make the good guys feel more virtuous.

Ask the Palestinians.. good idea. When did you last try it hoss?



As a famous US politician and diplomat Daniel Moynihan once said, "you're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts." So, I deal with facts and in reality. Plus, it's easier that way.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
nowonmai wrote:One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.


Are you Jewish?


No.

AztecDave wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

Celebrate your fetish, don't try and deny it - it's okay, someone has to be on the wrong side of the tracks to make the good guys feel more virtuous.

Ask the Palestinians.. good idea. When did you last try it hoss?



As a famous US politician and diplomat Daniel Moynihan once said, "you're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts." So, I deal with facts and in reality. Plus, it's easier that way.


Okay hoss, the facts, I get it, you still didn't answer the question about the facts, when did you last go to Israel and see the situation for yourself? If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11521
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 pm

nowonmai wrote: If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?


I get mine from whatshisface who is always down the pub.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
User avatar
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus
 
Posts: 8405
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: The Irish colonies

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Mikethehack wrote:
nowonmai wrote: If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?


I get mine from whatshisface who is always down the pub.


I used to do the same till the internet came along. Get outta the dark ages hack boy.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8922
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Next

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests