The Irony is too...ironic

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

The Irony is too...ironic

Postby AztecDave » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 am

Not that I care about Transformers 3 - probably won't even see it. but heard from my brother who's "in the Hollywood movie business" that Spielberg had Megan Fox sacked because she compared Michael Bay to Hitler. Gee, that sounds like something that maybe somebody like Hitler would have done. More than a little ironic. I guess she should have compared Bay to Stalin, which would have been ok.

But I forgot that a primary theme that the Jews promulgate is that Hitler was the worst person in history, and that the Holocaust (yes, it did happen), was the worst crime in history. Anything that smacks of lessoning that, then you're an Anti-Semite. But I call bullshit - so, ipso facto, I guess I'm an anti-Semite.

BTW - am wondering, who is burning in a hotter corner of Hell - Hitler or Stalin? I'd say Stalin. He murdred what - 20 or 30 million of his own people, compared to Hitler's puny 6 million ?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: The Irony is too...ironic

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

I thought Mao topped both of them.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby el3so » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

IMHO they weren't evil, just misunderstood yet well-intentioned idealists that happened to get caught up in a spiral of megalomania and totalitarianism.

I'm gonna vote for Stalin on account of him having the coolest quotes.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

nowonmai wrote:Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.

I use kosher dill pickles for most of my Jew-baiting
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm

coldharvest wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.

I use kosher dill pickles for most of my Jew-baiting

You know you can get arrested for waving your kosher dill pickle around in public.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 am

nowonmai wrote:One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Hardly suprising that less than 70 years after that event descendants of the survivors of that people are somewhat sensitive about the subject. You sound like you have something of a problem with that. But don't worry, let it all hang out bro, you're in good company on this website, Jew baiting is a popular and recurrent activity.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not into Jew baiting - I'm into Everybody baiting.

My point is that the Jews weren't the group/race/demographic to suffer under an evil motherfucker. The others just don't own a ways and means to propagandize their former plight. That's a fact.

And since you mentioned Jew baiting, it seems to me that the most apropo quip that summarizes their "story" is - today the oppressed, tomorrow the oppressor. If in doubt - ask a Palestinian.

PS: my wife took my sons to Trans 3 and they liked it. A proverbial assault on the senses, i understand.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 am

AztecDave wrote:My point is that the Jews weren't the group/race/demographic to suffer under an evil motherfucker. The others just don't own a ways and means to propagandize their former plight.

You mean weren't the only group/race/demographic ? Pol Pot got his 15 minutes of fame in schools. Mao and Stalin's victims get ignored because they were still damn commies, even if they were disobedient commies. Propaganda needs to be kept simple: pinko nation = pinko godless citizens.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

Celebrate your fetish, don't try and deny it - it's okay, someone has to be on the wrong side of the tracks to make the good guys feel more virtuous.

Ask the Palestinians.. good idea. When did you last try it hoss?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 pm

nowonmai wrote:One distinguishing feature of Hitler is that he set out as a matter of pre-determined policy to systematically exterminate an entire people and was only thwarted from doing so by logistisical and military limitations.

Are you Jewish?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby gnaruki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:16 am

Hitler really should have excluded Jews from the untermenschen concept and toned down the Aryan silliness. It would have been more successful.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 am

nowonmai wrote:Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

Celebrate your fetish, don't try and deny it - it's okay, someone has to be on the wrong side of the tracks to make the good guys feel more virtuous.

As a famous US politician and diplomat Daniel Moynihan once said, "you're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts." So, I deal with facts and in reality. Plus, it's easier that way.
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:

Are you Jewish?

No.

AztecDave wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Oh yeah, you got it bad, man. So the Jews control the media and they've become the new nazis in Palestine.

As a famous US politician and diplomat Daniel Moynihan once said, "you're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts." So, I deal with facts and in reality. Plus, it's easier that way.

Okay hoss, the facts, I get it, you still didn't answer the question about the facts, when did you last go to Israel and see the situation for yourself? If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 pm

nowonmai wrote: If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?

I get mine from whatshisface who is always down the pub.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Mikethehack wrote:
nowonmai wrote: If you've never been then where do you get your facts from?

I get mine from whatshisface who is always down the pub.

I used to do the same till the internet came along. Get outta the dark ages hack boy.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Next

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport