Prince Video

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Prince Video

Postby slenks » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:36 pm

What do you guys make of the Prince video. A lot of publications are calling pro-terrorist/violence. I think it's the opposite. Portrait of a young girl caught in the middle of hate and ignorance imagining what it would be like to retaliate against that. I don't think that the video is implying she actually killed anyone.

Available on AOL Music: [url]http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?mxid=1199842[/url]
slenks

Postby Big Duke 6 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:41 am

Music is one of the last mediums where one can openly express themselves in this day and age of censorship and sensitivity, and it will probably come under attack as well...

But, screw the video - what's up with that song!? Is this the same man that did 1999 and Little Red Corvette! A travesty.
In the case of a nuclear war I wanna be where I can say, "What the fuck was THAT!?"
- Jay Hickman
Big Duke 6
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:22 am

Can't help pointing out that the girl in the video is a kiwi actress - Kiesha Castle-Hughes from Whale Rider.
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:16 am

any other non aol links?

i want to see this...
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:24 am

Dim wrote:Can't help pointing out that the girl in the video is a kiwi actress - Kiesha Castle-Hughes from Whale Rider.

C'mon Dim! Let's not hold that against her aswell.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby muskrat » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:38 am

Shock and awe. Either way both Prince and the k1w1 girl raise their profile big time. The only girl ever to go down on a whale. Still dont have an opinion whether the Whale Rider was a great/good/lousy movie.

Cheers MR
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby muskrat » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:41 am

Shock and awe. Either way both Prince and the k1w1 girl raise their profile big time. The only girl ever to go down on a whale. Still dont have an opinion whether the Whale Rider was a great/good/lousy movie.

Cheers MR
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport