girl w/ dragon tat

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

girl w/ dragon tat

Postby AztecDave » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 am

saw the remake. not bad but didn't add anything really new. just didn't have to read the subtitles. although i did like mara's triumph bike. and kept waiting for craig to say "bond, james bond." and it made sweden look more attractive that it really is. was always cold there, even in summer. and the youth stagger around have blasted most of the time. not as good as norway.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: girl w/ dragon tat

Postby LechoZX » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Trent Reznor version of Immigrant Song rules
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Re: girl w/ dragon tat

Postby vagabond » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

AztecDave wrote:saw the remake. not bad but didn't add anything really new. just didn't have to read the subtitles. although i did like mara's triumph bike. and kept waiting for craig to say "bond, james bond." and it made sweden look more attractive that it really is. was always cold there, even in summer. and the youth stagger around have blasted most of the time. not as good as norway.

Felt the same way. Not sure what the point of the remake was. I thought the frumpy old Swedish guy was a better fit for beleaguered journalist than Craig.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport