Keto/carb cycling

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Keto/carb cycling

Postby Q » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 am

Anyone else doing or done this?

I'm currently on week 3 of less than 30 carbs a day, with carb ups of 3-400g once a week. Have gone from 11% BF down to 9%.

Lifts suffered at first, but back up to PR for dead and squat.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Keto/carb cycling

Postby michelle in alaska » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 pm

uh, excuse me, birthday boy, but as i recall you were already a bundle of muscle and grist when i last saw you.
I did a whole dedicated year of low low carbs and two hour daily workouts, however, i actually had weight to lose. When i cut out most dairy, in addition, i almost felt transformed.
Yeah. I should do that again sometime.
:p
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Re: Keto/carb cycling

Postby Q » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm

michelle in alaska wrote:uh, excuse me, birthday boy, but as i recall you were already a bundle of muscle and grist when i last saw you.
I did a whole dedicated year of low low carbs and two hour daily workouts, however, i actually had weight to lose. When i cut out most dairy, in addition, i almost felt transformed.
Yeah. I should do that again sometime.
:p

Pfft..Like you need that shit. Besides, be careful as wimminz utilize carbs differently than men do.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport