Sopranos whats going on

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Sopranos whats going on

Postby khalampre » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:16 am

Hey I am sorry to post this, but I moved from the US about a year ago and have not seen any of the new Sopranos . Can someone fill me in on what has gone down? Is it the last season? ect,ect
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kapa » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:32 am

Series 5 is finished where I am but apparently it is not the end! Series 6 should be out next year I guess..... I can imagine this could go on for quite some time..... baddabing!..... check out this link for the synopsis of the last series.... http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/sea ... de53.shtml
Kapa
BFCus Regularus

tony

Postby muskrat » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:39 am

series 5 i think finished on free to air here. Christophers g/f tried to get him to co-op with the feds. Tony found out, got badabing silvio (springsteens guitarist) to ice her. maybe carmella and tony get back together and major shake up in NYC where the new boss is arrested. Pauli maybe on the outer and meadow is engaged but her boyfriend saw some scary stuff working at tony's biulding site. Tony is still trying to screw the shrink. The rest is status quo.

Cheers MR
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:57 am

I dont have the damn number my sincerest of apologies... i lost in in my mess of papers on my desk... i think u can get it from imdb, and hbo website...

BUT... if you call the production company and tell them to keep at it.. and yes 1 little phone call makes a massive difference... they will keep at... i have called and suggested they bring leslie bega back tonys goomah the hotty who got him to get the horse painting... and i also suggested they shoot for a full 10 years worth of seasons..... and end season 10 with episodes 1-5 on hbo and as soon as 5 is aired the following friday the 5-13 is released in a movie in the theaters...
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Re: Sopranos whats going on

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:33 pm

khalampre wrote:Hey I am sorry to post this, but I moved from the US about a year ago ? ect,ect

Rub it in !!! as some of us ponder wistfully the possiblilty of expatriation while some reading this post will scramble to say "don't let the door hit you on the way out"
and while I ponder wistfully the re-emergence of Flavio, or whoever that poney tailed Italian extremely sexy man was with the slow gaze that melted and his easy way around the kitchen.
For Carmellas sake , hope he re-emerges while Tony looks the other way.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:47 pm

I got the whole Season on Hard Disk at home.

I assume in Rep. Georgia you just have dial up?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Sopranos whats going on

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:29 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
khalampre wrote:Hey I am sorry to post this, but I moved from the US about a year ago ? ect,ect

Rub it in !!! as some of us ponder wistfully the possiblilty of expatriation while some reading this post will scramble to say "don't let the door hit you on the way out"
and while I ponder wistfully the re-emergence of Flavio, or whoever that poney tailed Italian extremely sexy man was with the slow gaze that melted and his easy way around the kitchen.
For Carmellas sake , hope he re-emerges while Tony looks the other way.

i doubt furio prounced with an italian accent "food-io" lol ;-)will reserface if he does he will have to kill tony and then tonys crew will do him and carmella in mins....
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby khalampre » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:00 am

Kurt,

At my office we have DSL. I think that it runs at 198 mbps. I would gladly leave my laptop on over the weekend in order to download the season. Can we do this at that speed, or will it take up too much of your time?

thanks

chris
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:08 am

download cool... but if u have a 6000$ home theater system like me... buy the dvd's with a progressive scan dvd.. and a harmon kardon dolby digital... its great.. but as u wish....

anyone else with soprano questions lemme know.. and if u want to know if they do this and that in the real world i can give u ummmm adivce from a friend whom deals with such issuess...
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby khalampre » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:36 am

I had to leave my sony dream system back in texas. While it is not as good as what you have, that thing was the shit. 5.1, 5 disk changer, all for $460. Here in Georgia I have seen the same system but it is like $650 bucks. If mine is 50/60 hrts I am going to have my dad mail it to me. Thanks for making me miss home a bit
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport