Penta-bashing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Penta-bashing

Postby Penta » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I just want to apologise to most people on the board that every now and then we get this absurd situation where all sorts of interesting subjects degenerate into being tiresomely boring threads all about me. I don't like it any more than you do, but if people are going to attack me, mindlessly or otherwise, I will respond. I'd hoped with nowonmai and flipflop and I'm not sure who else now ignoring me, that might change, and to some extent it has, but so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

I really don't know what I can do about it. Perhaps I should have a standard PM that I send to each of them when they first start, telling them I have special powers and I'll set the dogs on them if they don't cease and desist forthwith. Any more realistic suggestions?
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Re: Penta-bashing

Postby Ultra Swain » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Are you writing this from your hollowed out Volcano that you had built on your new yacht?
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:04 pm

I have an idea

The next fucktard who jumps on you for personal reasons gets fuckin' yanked....feel free to jump on her for content or mis-representation but leave the personal stuff out, save it for a JITW or Fansy thread.

if anyone thinks that's unfair.....go fuck yourself with a frozen walrus cock.....an official licenced product of DP Cyrogenics(serving all your frozen needs)
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

yeah, when you're on the ropes call the referee

Postby denise » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:15 pm

talking about a fucking harshmellow.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Travelbug » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Penta wrote: so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

Haven't noticed a tiresomely boring thread of yours yet - except maybe this one.

Sounds more like "Does my bum look big in this?"
Travelbug
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Sorry not to come straight back to you.

I’ve had to wield the whip over the palace staff, who had the temerity to think I’d allow them to watch Spain in the European Cup Final before the washerwoman had brought in and put away the washing (I excused her any ironing), the gardener had watered the pots and the bits of the garden where she’s failed to fix the fault in the automatic watering system, the cook had prepared my supper so I can eat in front of the telly and the housekeeper had emptied the dishwasher and brought me a drink. Luckily the new tenants seem to be the sensible type and haven’t had any major disasters this evening, so the handyperson has been able to help out the others.

I was a bit hot from the exertion of ordering them all about and needed a quick dip in the pool to cool off. Just in time to dash this off before I sit down with glass in hand, just after the start.

Further replies at half time.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Further replies at half time.

I said no fuckin' Penta bashing...don't make me ban your knee-jerk leftist euro-ass.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:12 pm

I give you the same advice I gave Jumper... You could call yourself Barbie and have an avatar like this..

or if all else fails...this type of avatar has been proven to eliminate any intellectual discussion from any post..It is the WMD of avatars (worlds' most wobbly danglers)
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

oh, to dine on the crumbs that fall from Penta's tableu

Postby denise » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:16 pm

if she doesn't want it can i have it?
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm

"them" you mean.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Penta » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:39 pm

coldharvest wrote:I have an idea

The next fucktard who jumps on you for personal reasons gets fuckin' yanked....feel free to jump on her for content or mis-representation but leave the personal stuff out, save it for a JITW or Fansy thread.

if anyone thinks that's unfair.....go fuck yourself with a frozen walrus cock.....an official licenced product of DP Cyrogenics(serving all your frozen needs)

I do. I was hoping for something more imaginative.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Penta wrote:
coldharvest wrote:I have an idea

I do. I was hoping for something more imaginative.

if anyone thinks that's unfair.....go fuck yourself with a frozen walrus cock
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Travelbug wrote:
Penta wrote: so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

Haven't noticed a tiresomely boring thread of yours yet - except maybe this one.

Sounds more like "Does my bum look big in this?"

Fair enough. Tho' my bum's never been a problem. :)
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby OBie » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm

re the avatars - insert crow impersonation!!! How'd ya like them over yer eyes fer warts?
OBie,
OB #136955
Ask me how you too, can help those in need!
<<In memory of Len Bradshaw, Arch Bastard>>
OBie

Postby Medevac » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:49 pm

How about allocating titles (ala Abdul Rahman, Ruby Tuesday etc...) under the perps names. The next offender could be saddled with, Fellator of Lenin, Closet ACLU supporter, Gay wedding supporter AND participant etc...

And Penta, if I've I told you once, I've told you a thousand times, allowing the staff access to television will only lead to them educating themselves. The next thing you know they will invent the printing press, they'll find out what emancipation means, and then all hell will break loose.
Duct tape is just like the Force - it has a light side and a dark side, and holds the Universe together.
Medevac
Peanuticus Gallerius

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe