Penta-bashing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Penta-bashing

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm

I have not come here to bash Penta, just to ask for her hand in marriage.
Marry me Penta.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:44 am

Put away the crack pipe Mike

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Hitoru » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:29 pm

"She"sure looks Transgender to me.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 am

This post was made by Bobby Sands who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Looks like I was lucky after all. Am I right? Don't tell me.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Not that anybody seems to care, but you don't have to be rich to own two houses or to own a sailboat. I am in the market for a sailboat, but I'm waiting for a good deal before I buy. I don't make a lot of money either, but I save something out of what I earn every time I get paid and I have done so for most of the past forty years.
I know of lots of professional people who make a lot more than I make and could easily afford both a nice second home and a nice sailboat if they chose not to spend their savings on things such as jewelry, cars, or extravagant vacations and bought a yacht instead.
You certainly can't jump to the conclusion that they are Communist elite just because of one or more possessions they own. Most of the people I know of who have such things are simply hard workers with some investment savvy.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Not that anybody seems to care, but you don't have to be rich to own two houses or to own a sailboat. I am in the market for a sailboat, but I'm waiting for a good deal before I buy. I don't make a lot of money either, but I save something out of what I earn every time I get paid and I have done so for most of the past forty years.
I know of lots of professional people who make a lot more than I make and could easily afford both a nice second home and a nice sailboat if they chose not to spend their savings on things such as jewelry, cars, or extravagant vacations and bought a yacht instead.
You certainly can't jump to the conclusion that they are Communist elite just because of one or more possessions they own. Most of the people I know of who have such things are simply hard workers with some investment savvy.

If you own a house in a nice part of the UK and a place in Spain and a yacht, all of which need maintaining then it's safe to say that your bite on life's shit sandwich is pretty tasty. Trying to pretend you're down with the kids on the block, or hardworking, dungaree wearing, kindly old horny handed sons of toil is just bullshit. Nice try though, you must have made someone a good husband with loyalty like that.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 am

nowonmai wrote:

If you own a house in a nice part of the UK and a place in Spain and a yacht, all of which need maintaining then it's safe to say that your bite on life's shit sandwich is pretty tasty. Trying to pretend you're down with the kids on the block, or hardworking, dungaree wearing, kindly old horny handed sons of toil is just bullshit. Nice try though, you must have made someone a good husband with loyalty like that.

He happens to be right....and you, are, well....just plain clueless in this case. Nice try. Thank you for playing - better luck next time.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

my eternal prayers are forever with thee, MTH

Postby denise » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am

in the interest of efficiency and expediency, i respectfully suggest that we devote this thread to Penta-bashing and Western(it isn't all about US unless you want it to be) Imperialism-bashing, thereby creating the longest most attenuated and self-referential thread ever - one that the WMD, Bradonja, and Asian-Babes combined cannot, even in their wildest nightmares, ever possibly even sniff!

other than procuring an awesome skunkbeer-holding-gif for my longstanding-gifless-self, i don't know what i can take from this debate and other than the previous paragraph, what i could possibly add to it.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 pm

If you own a house in a nice part of the UK

Birmingham nice? Pass da bong dude!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:20 pm

No,it's more like pass the needle and the spoon,wanker.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 pm

He happens to be right....and you, are, well....just plain clueless in this case. Nice try. Thank you for playing - better luck next time.

I don't know which "he" you are referring to. Was it an equal opportunity United Nations post designed to read well to both sides?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 am

Daddypoos was a senior Army officer who sent diddums to private school, she's hardly a scullery maid daughter of a coal miner, are you people that fucking stupid? Rich and mad, who thinks she's bad. Bronco, Svizz, Booby etc really should go to dinner round Penta's, it would look something like this, without the beards:

Cheers you silly people
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 pm

flipflop: Svizz has done, in fact, though I think we had an Indian (well, probably a Mirpuri Pakistani), either a takeaway or out, but she stayed the night. So she speaks rather more authoritatively than you do.

If you think being an army officer necessarily means you're rich, you can't be doing too well in your mercenary career. And yes, I was sent off to private school, as a boarder, after I'd been to four separate schools in one school year because we moved so much: almost a whole term here, six weeks here, a month there ... Not ideal, as even someone without children like you (I assume) could probably grasp in your more lucid moments.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Penta wrote:flipflop: Svizz has done, in fact, though I think we had an Indian (well, probably a Mirpuri Pakistani), either a takeaway or out, but she stayed the night.

Who delivered that? Moazzem Begg on an al-Muhajiroun sponsored scooter? Why can't you support the underprivileged white people in your area (there must be five hiding away somewhere) and take your visiting acolytes for a nice fish supper with pickled egg? You're chavist (same as racist), that's what you are.

Anyway, you started a thread called "Penta-bashing", what else do you expect me to do?

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

Oh, I've got to agree with nowonmai on this one, if you own two homes and a boat, you're doing pretty darned well. Considering that half the world doesn't even get enough protein. But at the same time, who cares? It's just fodder for another ad hominem attack. Boooring. And retarded. Look at me, another leftist - I don't have a car, a house, a boat, insurance, private schooling, etc, does that mean that everything I say is more valid than what someone who is happy, educated and successful says?

OK, here's an experiment, then: What if Penta and I agree on something? If her boat is the deciding factor in whether or not the argument is valid, since she has a boat, she's wrong; since I don't, I'm correct.

That's obviously a fallacy - either we're both correct, or both incorrect, since we said the same thing. The boat has nothing to do with it. So why are you people obsessing on the boat?
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe