Merc History

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Merc History

Postby flipflop » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 am

Shujaa wrote:PSCs perform tasks that are akin to that of mercs. It's merely a new line of 'wank-words' that try to improve the image of a pretty brutal profession.

Fuck off, where did you get this info Rambo?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Shujaa » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:06 am

A good doco I watched recently; 'Shadow Company'... Though I'm not calling myself an expert.

And for the random swearing at me... Fuck you...
Made a new video on world conflicts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXrabo8xc0
Please comment and let me know what you, think, no matter how cruel or horrible.
Shujaa

Postby flipflop » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 am

Shujaa wrote:A good doco I watched recently; 'Shadow Company'...

Sorry, you've seen ONE sensationalist documentary and now you're a fucking industry expert? Why not ask people here who've worked in the PSC industry for years what it's really like before being a naieve wanker? I can assure you the job I do is as far away from chopping up "jig-a-boos" in the bush in Angola as you can get.

Most reasonable people take time to learn a few facts before they form opinions on those facts, but you're in good company among a good number of idiots on this board who have the pre-judged opinion then look for "facts" to attach to their uninformed bullshit. You'll fit right in mush, there's always room for another one documentary expert.

I saw I docu once about the moon landings, my first lunar landing will take off from Cape Fuckwit at 0600hrs tomorrow morning. Piece of piss.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Shujaa » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm

I can tell you it wasn't sensationalist. And since when did I say I was a 'fucking industry expert'. You've completely misquoted me. My full comment was:

"A good doco I watched recently; 'Shadow Company'... Though I'm not calling myself an expert.

And for the random swearing at me... Fuck you..."

I'm not an expert and even made it clear I'm not, but like anyone I have a right to my own opinion.

You're calling me the naive wanker when you're the one shitting his pants just because someone said something you disagree with. I have my own view on things and was posting a book recommendation, not a political fucking manifesto...

So calm down and stop wetting yourself and screaming "Murder" every time I post on these forums.
Please comment and let me know what you, think, no matter how cruel or horrible.
Shujaa

Postby flipflop » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Shujaa wrote:I can tell you it wasn't sensationalist. And since when did I say I was a 'fucking industry expert'. You've completely misquoted me. My full comment was:

"A good doco I watched recently; 'Shadow Company'... Though I'm not calling myself an expert.

You added the "Though I'm not calling myself an expert" in edit as I was typing up my reply pencil-dick

And for the random swearing at me... Fuck you..."

I'm not an expert and even made it clear I'm not, but like anyone I have a right to my own opinion.

And I have the equal right to tell you to stick your opinion right up your arse if it's fucking wrong, and even more so when it's directed at my job and the people I work with. You know as much about the Private Security Industry as I do about fellating Koala bears - but I'm an expert at the former and you sound like you're the kind of person who's tried the latter at some point.

You're calling me the naive wanker when you're the one shitting his pants just because someone said something you disagree with. I have my own view on things and was posting a book recommendation, not a political fucking manifesto...

Like fuck you were, you were slating my area of work, you were fucking WRONG, now you've pissed me off. You'll be the little cunt shitting his pants by the time I've rattled you all over this board, cunt.

So calm down and stop wetting yourself and screaming "Murder" every time I post on these forums.

I've going to have a lot of fun with you on this forum little man, for sure I am, stand-fucking-by

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Shujaa » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Like fuck you were, you were slating my area of work, you were fucking WRONG, now you've pissed me off. You'll be the little cunt shitting his pants by the time I've rattled you all over this board, cunt.

Ooookkkkayyy....

I'm not sure how your going to 'rattle' me over an internet forums and make me shit myself by your mere presence, but believe me, if something so minor as those comments pissed you off, I'm glad I haven't mentioned my full opinion on the new face of privatization for the fear of being 'rattled' by the macho man you seem to be over the internet connection.

You know as much about the Private Security Industry as I do about fellating Koala bears - but I'm an expert at the former and you sound like you're the kind of person who's tried the latter at some point.

You see, you are really not doing much for the 'moronic uber-violent twat' stereotype that comes with your 'job'. Now you've gone from making guesses about the size of my junk to racist comments... As tempted as I am to retort with the same kind of juvenile rantings, I won't, because that's what separates you and me as people.

I'm not exactly sure what I've done to deserve such treatment, but I'm more than willing to go on till armageddon if it means sating your appetite for insulting and bastardizing people.

So please, post your next reply, call me more strange names, insult my country a bit more, hell, ignore the fact that I'm a human being, because I can take it all day and all night, and enjoy writing up these replies. It's just so easy to retaliate against such crude and vulgar debate.

Without further ado, as you sign off your every message:
'Cheers'
Shujaa

Postby flipflop » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

As I said before kiddo - I'll leave it there, if you really are a young 'un you'll get no more grief from me. Perhaps when you've finished school you could visit Afghanistan before you make assumptions about what people do over there.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

flipflop wrote:You'll be the little cunt shitting his pants by the time I've rattled you all over this board, cunt.

I've going to have a lot of fun with you on this forum little man, for sure I am, stand-fucking-by

My, you're a tough little girlie aren't you? I, for one, are absolutely terrified.

flipflop wrote:Read "The Whores of War" if you have any lingering romantic ideas about real mercenaries

You've read a sensationalist book about men who were fighting before you were able to wipe your own arse, and now you're the "expert" on who they were? Sounds like you are guilty of the exact error that you are accusing Shujaa of committing.
Koevoet

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm

deadshoe wrote:Im looking for info on mercenary activity in the Congo during the 60s. Any recomendations? I've ordered Mike Hoares books but am not really sure where else to go to get any kind of detail.

Also, whats a good book about Biafra?

Andy McNab writes a good book, why not head to the library and follow the adventures of Nick Stone as he battles the bad guys and constantly gets screwed by the feds!

I bet Flip Flop has every one in hard cover. :)
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Koevoet wrote:
flipflop wrote:You'll be the little cunt shitting his pants by the time I've rattled you all over this board, cunt.

My, you're a tough little girlie aren't you? I, for one, are absolutely terrified.

flipflop wrote:Read "The Whores of War" if you have any lingering romantic ideas about real mercenaries

You've read a sensationalist book about men who were fighting before you were able to wipe your own arse, and now you're the "expert" on who they were? Sounds like you are guilty of the exact error that you are accusing Shujaa of committing.

He's worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and has been met by many regulars here.
...who the fuck are you again?

or is it that you are just defending a loved one?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

coldharvest wrote:He's worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and has been met by many regulars here.

So? I didn't realise that "working" in Iraq or the Stan made one an expert on pre-1990s PMCs or somehow removed their ability to act like an adult. Jack Idema also "worked" in Afghanistan.

Who I am has no relevance on how flipflop choose to behave.

Nope, no relation to Shujaa; not that that has any relevance either.
Koevoet

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Koevoet wrote:
coldharvest wrote:He's worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and has been met by many regulars here.

So? I didn't realise that "working" in Iraq or the Stan made one an expert on pre-1990s PMCs or somehow removed their ability to act like an adult. Jack Idema also "worked" in Afghanistan.

Who I am has no relevance on how flipflop choose to behave.

Nope, no relation to Shujaa; not that that has any relevance either.

.......you seem to have appointed yourself the arbiter of what's relevant and of what constitutes proper behaviour.
You come on the board and your first posts are on behaviour?
fuck you
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:07 pm

coldharvest wrote:.......you seem to have appointed yourself the arbiter of what's relevant and of what constitutes proper behaviour.
You come on the board and your first posts are on behaviour?

Ja, and your point?

coldharvest wrote:fuck you

I'm sure you'd like to try, but I don't swing your way boy.
Koevoet

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Koevoet wrote:

....like you'd have a choice.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Koevoet wrote:

....like you'd have a choice.
Too funny. Now the loud-mouth "tough" guy implies he'll rape me.

Talk is easy mate.
Koevoet

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe