Merc History

Expectorate your wit here.

Re: Merc History

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Fuck-Monkey McAsshole wrote:Too funny. Now the loud-mouth "tough" guy implies he'll rape me.

Talk is easy mate.

...implies?
I thought I was fairly specific.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Merc History

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm

coldharvest wrote:...implies?
I thought I was fairly specific.

You thought wrong.
User avatar
Koevoet
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Merc History

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Koevoet wrote:
coldharvest wrote:...implies?
I thought I was fairly specific.

You thought wrong.

.....now who's the tough guy?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Merc History

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

coldharvest wrote:.....now who's the tough guy?
The only guy who implied he will rape someone.

That would be you.

You said you thought you were fairly specific, I explained that you thought wrong. Love to hear your explanation on how that makes me a tough guy.
User avatar
Koevoet
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Merc History

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Koevoet wrote:
coldharvest wrote:.....now who's the tough guy?
The only guy who implied he will rape someone.

That would be you.

You said you thought you were fairly specific, I explained that you thought wrong. Love to hear your explanation on how that makes me a tough guy.

you're wrong about everything so far because you've come here thinking you and your opinions count for shit...they don't, mine do.
you lose, always and forever


you were wrong in every post, even the knife one

and I know if I met you in real life you wouldn't even meet my eyes and I'm supremely uninterested in your no-one, know-nothing bleating about that.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Merc History

Postby Koevoet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 pm

coldharvest wrote:you're wrong about everything so far because you've come here thinking you and your opinions count for shit...they don't, mine do.
you lose, always and forever

you were wrong in every post, even the knife one

and I know if I met you in real life you wouldn't even meet my eyes and I'm supremely uninterested in your no-one, know-nothing bleating about that.

Wrong, on all counts, and you know it.

The only loud-mouth braggart here is you. Your opinions only carry more weight if you can substantiate them, something you are obviously incapable of doing.
User avatar
Koevoet
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Merc History

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Koevoet wrote:
coldharvest wrote:you're wrong about everything so far because you've come here thinking you and your opinions count for shit...they don't, mine do.
you lose, always and forever

you were wrong in every post, even the knife one

and I know if I met you in real life you wouldn't even meet my eyes and I'm supremely uninterested in your no-one, know-nothing bleating about that.

Wrong, on all counts, and you know it.

The only loud-mouth braggart here is you. Your opinions only carry more weight if you can substantiate them, something you are obviously incapable of doing.

You came on giving a member shit for their attitude on a board that finds it acceptable, you are wrong, just like a clothed person at a nudist beach.
I corrected your misplaced opinion regarding behaviour and you got out your behaviour badge again.
let me make it easier for you....if you don't like it here fuck off.

I get involved because it's my job to weed the garden here, you're getting involved because you obviously know the person flipflop argued with....if you don't then you're just a troll.
...and trolls get banned.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Merc History

Postby Shujaa » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey I don't know anyone on this forum and think that this thread might have spiralled out of control.

The guy asked for help on sources on mercs in the Congo in the 60's. I admit I'm sure I helped start the fire, but maybe it's best that we all calm down and try helping the guy with his need for info and if we're all exhausted out of helpful stuff maybe just move on.

And no coldharvest, I don't know the guy, let alone anyone on these forums. But I don't think he was trolling. Me and flipflop have stopped, which seems to be the source of you and Koevoet's argument, so what is there to fight about guys?
Made a new video on world conflicts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXrabo8xc0
Please comment and let me know what you, think, no matter how cruel or horrible.
User avatar
Shujaa
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Merc History

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 am

Oi Sujja this is the Flag, love it or leave it, just like the other fella who will be back in a few days anyway posting under another handle.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: Merc History

Postby Shujaa » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 am

rickshaw92 wrote:Oi Sujja this is the Flag, love it or leave it, just like the other fella who will be back in a few days anyway posting under another handle.


Did you really have to say that?

I know that this is Black Flag Cafe. I know it's a case of love it or leave it, in fact I think someone told me that earlier.

I'm saying that this argument seems to have gone on way too long and people are ignoring what the guy wanted in the first place: Info on the Congo mercs of the 60's.
Made a new video on world conflicts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXrabo8xc0
Please comment and let me know what you, think, no matter how cruel or horrible.
User avatar
Shujaa
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Merc History

Postby redharen » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 am

Shujaa wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:Oi Sujja this is the Flag, love it or leave it, just like the other fella who will be back in a few days anyway posting under another handle.


Did you really have to say that?


We'll all keep saying it till you stop saying things like this:

Shujaa wrote:I'm saying that this argument seems to have gone on way too long and people are ignoring what the guy wanted in the first place: Info on the Congo mercs of the 60's.


The meandering nature of threads on the Flag is part of its magic and power. Get used to it. This thread will go cold and two years from now, some random spambot will post a Viagra ad here, and the discussion will be resurrected with someone showing up out of left field with a treasure trove of information on Congo mercenaries. At that point, the person who asked the question will have moved on to something much more interesting, and the thread will once again descend into the BFC arcana, only to be viewed on occasion, perhaps, by vlindsay, that great proponent of the search engine and opponent of lazy research methods.
User avatar
redharen
small ax
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: Jerusalem

Re: Merc History

Postby Shujaa » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:06 am

redharen wrote:
Shujaa wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:Oi Sujja this is the Flag, love it or leave it, just like the other fella who will be back in a few days anyway posting under another handle.


Did you really have to say that?


We'll all keep saying it till you stop saying things like this:

Shujaa wrote:I'm saying that this argument seems to have gone on way too long and people are ignoring what the guy wanted in the first place: Info on the Congo mercs of the 60's.


The meandering nature of threads on the Flag is part of its magic and power. Get used to it. This thread will go cold and two years from now, some random spambot will post a Viagra ad here, and the discussion will be resurrected with someone showing up out of left field with a treasure trove of information on Congo mercenaries. At that point, the person who asked the question will have moved on to something much more interesting, and the thread will once again descend into the BFC arcana, only to be viewed on occasion, perhaps, by vlindsay, that great proponent of the search engine and opponent of lazy research methods.


Haha, that was the funniest thing I saw today.
Made a new video on world conflicts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXrabo8xc0
Please comment and let me know what you, think, no matter how cruel or horrible.
User avatar
Shujaa
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Merc History

Postby coldharvest » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 am

Shujaa wrote:Hey I don't know anyone on this forum and think that this thread might have spiralled out of control.

Some of the best ones do and I'm sure you'll get to know us as we will you.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Merc History

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am

'm saying that this argument seems to have gone on way too long


Dont be so fookin silly me auld fart. Were only on page 3!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: Merc History

Postby nowonmai » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm

To be fair, Koevoet did have a point.

I'm only partially saying this so he'll invite me to shoot some big game one of these days. I quite a like a drop of S African wine too. And I want to go fishing for great whites. And the Springbok is my favourite bar in London.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11482
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Rants, Flame Wars, Opinions and humor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests