how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Expectorate your wit here.

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby svizzerams » Wed May 06, 2009 12:06 am

You didn't give anyone much to work with...the problem may be the query design and the ebonics syntax.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6393
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Wed May 06, 2009 4:05 am

svizzerams wrote:You didn't give anyone much to work with...the problem may be the query design and the ebonics syntax.


so its my fault you all assume random shit and don't question the shit you assume before you spout your dumb shit? sorry, i'm not taking the blame for you all constantly talkin out of yer asses.

there's actually this easy rule to follow: if you don't know what the hell is going on, don't say shit. but if you want to say shit, start by figuring out what the hell is going on.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby coldharvest » Wed May 06, 2009 5:36 am

if you don't know what the hell is going on, don't say shit.

......the silence around the world would be scary if that was the case.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Dr. V » Wed May 06, 2009 5:39 am

Fansy wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:if you are so happy, why did you bother asking in the first place?


i wish, honestly, that i could understand and/or reply to the responses in this thread. but, as exemplified by this type of shit above, all these comments lack even the minimal amount of rigor that would make them relevant to my situation or original question.

E. FUKN G.:
MA: what does my happiness have to do with my askin this question? how are the two at all mutually exclusive in a sane world?
kurt/cold: why can't she be dumb and I be lazy instead of she being smart and me trying hard to fool her? which is more fukn likely?
v: besides being generally wrong, a,b,c, and d all ignore the real possibility that SHE IS DUMB and I AM TOO LAZY TO TRY AT ALL TO FOOL HER BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY DUMB AND I KNOW ITS PRETTY EASY TO GET AWAY WITH UNLESS I JUST AM INCREDIBLY LAZY AND SAY SHIT LIKE "come over i got 20 minutes lets fuck then you can go back to work".
swine: there may be a men's cosmo for these questions, BUT DO YOU THINK I'D POST THIS SHIT IN THERE OVER RANTS AND OPINIONS AT THE BFC FAGGOT?
elso: wtf does this shit have to do with anything?
kurt#2: i dont want to hear about your erotic male pimply fantasies. why would you assume I or this girl fit the ridiculous profiles you created? I mean srsly before runnin with these silly age-based stereotypes might want to know ages of those involved.

i mean. really. how hard is it for people to consider their responses in light of what they DONT KNOW about shit. you people lack so much conversational rigor its fukn sad.


Well at least we can all rest assured that she doesn't want him for his mind......
User avatar
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus
 
Posts: 1567
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby redharen » Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

Fansy wrote:
svizzerams wrote:You didn't give anyone much to work with...the problem may be the query design and the ebonics syntax.


so its my fault you all assume random shit and don't question the shit you assume before you spout your dumb shit? sorry, i'm not taking the blame for you all constantly talkin out of yer asses.

there's actually this easy rule to follow: if you don't know what the hell is going on, don't say shit. but if you want to say shit, start by figuring out what the hell is going on.


If people don't know what's going on, it's your own fault. Unless the whole point was to pose a question that couldn't be answered to your satisfaction so that you could berate people for not being able to answer it.
User avatar
redharen
small ax
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: Jerusalem

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby coldharvest » Wed May 06, 2009 7:41 am

how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

have sex with her brain.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby marie-angelique » Wed May 06, 2009 9:08 am

vlindsay wrote:
Fansy wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:if you are so happy, why did you bother asking in the first place?


i wish, honestly, that i could understand and/or reply to the responses in this thread. but, as exemplified by this type of shit above, all these comments lack even the minimal amount of rigor that would make them relevant to my situation or original question.

E. FUKN G.:
MA: what does my happiness have to do with my askin this question? how are the two at all mutually exclusive in a sane world?
kurt/cold: why can't she be dumb and I be lazy instead of she being smart and me trying hard to fool her? which is more fukn likely?
v: besides being generally wrong, a,b,c, and d all ignore the real possibility that SHE IS DUMB and I AM TOO LAZY TO TRY AT ALL TO FOOL HER BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY DUMB AND I KNOW ITS PRETTY EASY TO GET AWAY WITH UNLESS I JUST AM INCREDIBLY LAZY AND SAY SHIT LIKE "come over i got 20 minutes lets fuck then you can go back to work".
swine: there may be a men's cosmo for these questions, BUT DO YOU THINK I'D POST THIS SHIT IN THERE OVER RANTS AND OPINIONS AT THE BFC FAGGOT?
elso: wtf does this shit have to do with anything?
kurt#2: i dont want to hear about your erotic male pimply fantasies. why would you assume I or this girl fit the ridiculous profiles you created? I mean srsly before runnin with these silly age-based stereotypes might want to know ages of those involved.

i mean. really. how hard is it for people to consider their responses in light of what they DONT KNOW about shit. you people lack so much conversational rigor its fukn sad.


Well at least we can all rest assured that she doesn't want him for his mind......


best comeback, EVER
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
User avatar
marie-angelique
Coonass
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:24 am
Location: over the rainbow

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm

redharen wrote:If people don't know what's going on, it's your own fault.


stupidity. that's what this comment reeks of. fine, it's my fault that people don't know what's going on.

what does that even mean? what is the "fault" that you're talkin about? your entailments are impossible to discern cuz your statement is vacuous as shit. emotional "youre wrong im right" arguments tend to be that way.

my statement was to the effect of: i'm not going to be responsible for idiots who talk out of their asses because that's what assuming idiots will do.

you're talking about what people don't know. i'm talking about what people don't know and then follow up with action. my responsibility argument rests on an action taken; yours rests on (not) knowing a truth. we know that your argument is bullshit in our world, and that people are instead held responsible for their actions.

two very different things. think before you type asinine comebacks?

Unless the whole point was to pose a question that couldn't be answered to your satisfaction so that you could berate people for not being able to answer it.


that wasn't the point, but i acknowledged it as a possibility. it was just unfortunate that the confederacy of dunces took their assumptions and ran a marathon with them. at such a time, it's incumbent on me to correct faggotry in the world.

possible answers that aren't idiotic and talking-out-of-my-ass shit:
1. "fansy, theres no enough information here for me to comment"
2. "fansy, i dont care what you're talking about, i think you're a fag"
3. "fansy, there are many possibilities I see, but without further information, my opinion is irrelevant"
4. "fansy, i am a stupid piece of shit who talks out of my ass, so here are my unsecured assumptions (a), (b), and (c), and from those I have come to the unfounded conclusion (d). o and please ignore me I suck."
5. "fansy, fuck you."
6. <no answer>

except none of you had even the wherewithal to be as courteous as 4. anyways, yes, it's fun and necessary to berate people who suck who should know better than to suck. all of the people who commented in the thread are smart enough to realize what they don't know may invalidate what they have to say - they're all just in the habit of talking out of their asses for one reason or another. i'm sure some of them like to sound smart, some of them just want to get in on a conversation, some might be bored, and some of them might have other random reasons. it doesn't matter. it's shitty behavior and no matter how abrasive and offensive i am to the pussified sensibilities of the chumps in this thread, you're an assuming piece of shit when you assume shit for no other reason that to empty your bowels onto the thread. end of story.

so may you all have a terrible day/life, and may your unchallenged, bullshit assumptions lead to your immediate and painful deaths or at least may you end up looking like the gaping swampy assholes from which you regularly seep your coprophilic commentary.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Wed May 06, 2009 3:43 pm

vlindsay wrote:Well at least we can all rest assured that she doesn't want him for his mind......


so its either my:

1) looks
2) money
3) power
4) ability in bed

SHIT YOUVE BACKED ME INTO A TOUGH CORNER HERE. CLEVER GIRL.

see 2:10+. cracker comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Penta » Wed May 06, 2009 3:55 pm

As another idiot who talks out of my ass, so it's 2 and 3? You own land and people? I was going to go for 1 or 4. How disillusioning.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
User avatar
Penta
Ruby Tuesday
 
Posts: 15585
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:32 pm
Location: UK, Spain

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Chimborazo » Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Fansy wrote:so may you all have a terrible day/life, and may your unchallenged, bullshit assumptions lead to your immediate and painful deaths or at least may you end up looking like the gaping swampy assholes from which you regularly seep your coprophilic commentary.


LOL
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
User avatar
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: Bahrain

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Penta wrote:As another idiot who talks out of my ass, so it's 2 and 3? You own land and people? I was going to go for 1 or 4. How disillusioning.


no. comedic reference was to point out that usin such an insult implies other, positive outcomes. e.g. she doesnt like you for your mind/personality; o darn, then I must be rich, attractive, powerful, etc. e.g. i'm goin to insult you with "cracker"; o darn, i was part of a superior race who owned yer chattelic ancestors.

just sayin labels have implications. if you want to be offensive, use something more airtight.

its gettin so bad in here i gotta spoonfeed these downs kids on how to sound mean.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby marie-angelique » Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 am

Fansy wrote:
vlindsay wrote:Well at least we can all rest assured that she doesn't want him for his mind......


so its either my:

1) looks
2) money
3) power
4) ability in bed

SHIT YOUVE BACKED ME INTO A TOUGH CORNER HERE. CLEVER GIRL.

see 2:10+. cracker comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY


you forgot:

5) low self esteem
6) attracted to losers
7) being with inferior guy makes her feel superior
8) she is using you to cheat on her boyfriend

give me time, i can think of others....
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
User avatar
marie-angelique
Coonass
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:24 am
Location: over the rainbow

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am

marie-angelique wrote:
you forgot:

5) low self esteem
6) attracted to losers
7) being with inferior guy makes her feel superior
8) she is using you to cheat on her boyfriend

give me time, i can think of others....


god your shit is so tedious and idiotic.

not only are 5-8 not mutually exclusive with the shit i posted, 5 and 8 are not sufficient in their own right to explain attraction to a specific male, nor make solid implications regardin my good or bad qualities. idiot.

6 and 7 are essentially saying i'm doing better than I should. how is that a fukn insult? "hey fansy you're dating someone superior to yourself, you fukn dumass."

so i've, worst case scenario, found a girl that is somehow superior to/better than the fat, ugly, dumb, mean, annoying, boring slob (i.e. me) that she dates, or with whom she cheats on her boyfriend.

YEAH THAT REALLY SUCKS FOR ME YOU FUCKTARD. if you weren't so busy being petty and bitchy you might catch how dumb yer shit sounds.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby redharen » Thu May 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Unless the whole point was to pose a question that couldn't be answered to your satisfaction so that you could berate people for not being able to answer it.


that wasn't the point, but i acknowledged it as a possibility. it was just unfortunate that the confederacy of dunces took their assumptions and ran a marathon with them. at such a time, it's incumbent on me to correct faggotry in the world.


Looks like you're running with it now. Have fun tilting at the windmills of faggotry.
User avatar
redharen
small ax
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: Jerusalem

PreviousNext

Return to Rants, Flame Wars, Opinions and humor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron