how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Expectorate your wit here.

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby svizzerams » Thu May 07, 2009 4:07 pm

I think I have some drugs around here that might help with this "pressured" posting.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Thu May 07, 2009 4:21 pm

redharen wrote:Looks like you're running with it now. Have fun tilting at the windmills of faggotry.


because there are better things to do at the BFC? because there are better things to do on ROH?

while you make nice and trade bland worldviews and opinions with anonymous people who reassure you of your self-image, i'll be enjoyin myself, k?
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby coldharvest » Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Fansy wrote:
redharen wrote:Looks like you're running with it now. Have fun tilting at the windmills of faggotry.


because there are better things to do at the BFC? because there are better things to do on ROH?

while you make nice and trade bland worldviews and opinions with anonymous people who reassure you of your self-image, i'll be enjoyin myself, k?

Please do....it's what makes me love you.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25678
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Thu May 07, 2009 4:25 pm

svizzerams wrote:I think I have some drugs around here that might help with this "pressured" posting.


wow im surprised a woman has extra prescription drugs around. that's not a sad cliche.

tell me more about happiness in relationships. i'm sure you have real good advice as long as I can get my daily xanax.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby redharen » Thu May 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Fansy wrote:
redharen wrote:Looks like you're running with it now. Have fun tilting at the windmills of faggotry.


because there are better things to do at the BFC? because there are better things to do on ROH?


Not at all. Do it because it's entertaining.

while you make nice and trade bland worldviews and opinions with anonymous people who reassure you of your self-image, i'll be enjoyin myself, k?


Sure. I'll be tilting at another set of windmills.
User avatar
redharen
small ax
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 am
Location: Jerusalem

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby Fansy » Thu May 07, 2009 5:57 pm

redharen wrote:
Fansy wrote:
redharen wrote:Looks like you're running with it now. Have fun tilting at the windmills of faggotry.


because there are better things to do at the BFC? because there are better things to do on ROH?


Not at all. Do it because it's entertaining.

while you make nice and trade bland worldviews and opinions with anonymous people who reassure you of your self-image, i'll be enjoyin myself, k?


Sure. I'll be tilting at another set of windmills.


"to each his own!" as my dad used to quip as he raped me
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mind

Postby svizzerams » Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Fansy wrote:
svizzerams wrote:I think I have some drugs around here that might help with this "pressured" posting.


wow im surprised a woman has extra prescription drugs around. that's not a sad cliche.

tell me more about happiness in relationships. i'm sure you have real good advice as long as I can get my daily xanax.


I'm a pharmacist. I always have drugs around me and they are not extra.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby swordpoint9 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 am

Fansy,
So sad that you cannot take responsibility for your own"fucked up" wording in your post ! May you have a long life God Bless.
BTW lighten up !
Hit it with your purse!!!
User avatar
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: London , Ohio

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby nowonmai » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 pm

swordpoint9 wrote:Fansy,
So sad that you cannot take responsibility for your own"fucked up" wording in your post ! May you have a long life God Bless.
BTW lighten up !


This is a touch out of date, Fansy is now a balanced and settled individual who sometimes uses vowels; he is planning to marry some immigrant who is stuck in Sheffield.
It's got disarsta wrttn all ovr it dood.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11432
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby swordpoint9 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Thank you Non!
Hit it with your purse!!!
User avatar
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: London , Ohio

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby Fansy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 pm

yah im adjusted now so i disown all this. its like i never said it
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby swordpoint9 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Sounds good Bro !
Hit it with your purse!!!
User avatar
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: London , Ohio

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby Douchebag » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Fansy wrote:yah im adjusted now so i disown all this. its like i never said it


A career in politics awaits you.
Have you cheated on her yet?
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
User avatar
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Toolshed

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby nowonmai » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Douchebag wrote:
Fansy wrote:yah im adjusted now so i disown all this. its like i never said it


A career in politics awaits you.
Have you cheated on her yet?


Anal isn't cheating. Taking that is.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11432
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: how do i keep a girl thinking that i like her for her mi

Postby marie-angelique » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 am

i give him six months before he's spewing an angry misogynistic diatribe, sans vowels, bien sur.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
User avatar
marie-angelique
Coonass
 
Posts: 5988
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:24 am
Location: over the rainbow

PreviousNext

Return to Rants, Flame Wars, Opinions and humor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest