Danger-zone tourism research

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Danger-zone tourism research

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm

So flop,you thought you would meet some like-minded people here. I don't know why I ended up here. I read a DP book,saw the website address, and read what some people wrote. Stuff that I wouldn't normally converse about with people where I live. You know,geopolitics and such. Learned a hell of a lot here. It also made feel good too because I know now that I'm not that weird after all. What else?..... met a few people. Shit,heading to Mae Sot in Oct. You never know where things will lead to.
Sri Lanky

Postby Jäeger » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am

psycho bitch:
I did, confidentially, give you the gist of what RYP had said to me,

I did confidentially say a bunch of shit to you that can evidently be thrown up at your convenience too, so goose and gander psycho. Number two, the "gist" of what you attribute to Pelton was that he interceded because of a diataste for "violence against women" and because of another beef that I'm not mentioning. You also told me that you two were talking and that Pelton made flifpflop "apologise profusely" and accept responsibility for what he had done. No more, no less. That's exactly what you said.

And if you remember I told you then, that the story you were trying to sell me smelled like bullshit and it still does. I go off what you said, and if Pelton lied to you, you should take it up with him. But as of now, I'm more inclined to believe that it is you who are lying. So, if you entangled Pelton in your web of lies, you deal with it with him. Now fuck off weirdo.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Woodsman » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 am

flipflop wrote:So, Penta's 'rest' lasted all of 15 hours, and she must have shit a house brick holding out for that long. She bleats about me not calling her a 'cunt' for six posts, but why should I? I've no need to, she's deflected the fact that a disgusting email - from her account - found it's way into Jaeger's inbox, by blaming it on another poster she has a gripe with. Her behaviour is pathetic, desperate, a few how's yer father's from me won't change that.

She always talks about people building 'edifices' of bullshit around her 'arguments', look at the whopper she has spun around this sordid little episode. Yet we should believe her, the woman who has NEVER conceded one point of contention the whole time she has been on this board? She is NEVER wrong, remember? Even if someone did hack her computer and concocted this ridiculous email, she still went for Jaeger's family, bringing his grandmother into it. I will keep saying this - Penta whines like a castrated cat when the vernacular is used on her, but she goes for people armed with knowledge she has gleaned from their life away from here - she hinted my wife was in some kind of danger because I must be suffering from PTSD, this was after she mocked my wife for going home early from our big holiday, couldn't 'hack' it. My wife went home to tend for a sick relative she was very close to, especially as his wife died when we were in Italy in 2005. None of that information was available on this board, she had to go fishing elsewhere for it, and before she comes back that I had a link to my blog in my sig, I took it down months before Penta went sniffing for shit on me. I decided to dismantle the blog altogether after she used it against me, that is the only reason why. She knew how close Jaeger is to his Gran, so she provoked him with her. That's how she operates, then she plays the innocent. Does that not deserve the title of 'cunt'?

She has been chipping away at me since I joined this board, mocking my lack of Arabic the same day I get an IED right up my fucking arse in Tikrit, how am I supposed to react? I joined this forum in Iraq, hopefully to network and unwind with like-minded and similarly employed people. I had and still have no axe to grind, I never force my politcal views on other people here, then fight like an alley cat when my political opinions are questioned. I respect people's views here, you're mostly erudite and well-rounded people, I wouldn't be so arrogant in thinking I could change your viewpoint to my way of seeing things. I also know my views are fallible and open to solid reasoning, some could even be refuted. But I bite the bullet and don't throw them out here in a continuous monologue, day after day, after day, while challenging those whose views are antithetical ALL THE TIME. Ask Penta why she joined. From the get go she was on my case, so much for light relief.

I eventually decided to stop putting photos up here, but the last straw was when Penta sees a pic of me and my mate having a rest on a journey from Baghdad to Basra. The guy lost virtually his whole team the day before the photograph was taken, his best mate got shot in the face beside him, and he had to fight for over an hour with the corpse lying beside him, back of the head missing. His chest rig was covered in shit, bone, bullet fragments (as was his face and leg), cartilege, blood, sweat, mud, oil, so he ditched it before we took him to Basra, then joined him in Kuwait on the way home for R n R. He spent the whole night in Kuwait crying out in his sleep, reliving the whole day - he survived because he ran out of rounds and ran away to hide in a ditch, he watched his team either shoot themselves or get executed by the jihadis.

I thought it would make an interesting photo for people to see who've never been in that environment. I post it and old Penta, who knows how much I dislike her, posts "What's the matter with the other guy? He hasn't got all those essential tactical pockets." It's a snide, sarcastic dig, aimed at me, no doubt fueled by her hatred of lower class males like me, especially ex-soldiers. It shouldn't really mean much, but in the context of where I was at that time, what I was dealing with, along with her steady trickle of snide attacks, I react the only way I know how - she gets both barrels. She called my behaviour "attacks", in the physical world an attack to me was usually made with IEDS and machine guns. An attack on the internet is virtual, it doesn't exist, she has never been under any kind of threat of real harm on here, and she knows it. Jaeger was right in flagging up her tawdry behavoiur of likening herself to real attack victims who have real scars to show it.

Which is worse? Calling someone a cunt, or using information that isn't on this board to get a cheap dig in. I don't give a fuck what you lot think, but she's no fucking angel, and she's no victim either, no fucking way. Remember this whole thing with Jaeger started when he flagged up a ludricrous post she put up about jews in Europe being anti-Israel over Gaza. She was supposed to be his student, after she requested help when I wiped her shit all over the board with basic logic. She was embarassing herself, and him in turn as her mentor.

No word from the big man, looks like he's decided to go the way of many a good poster here, while old Pen hangs around like the smell of a rotting corpse stuck in a drain.

Anytime soon, I would guess within the next 12-20 hrs, we will have our next C+P from the leftwing moonbat blogosphere, followed by a challenge, then obfuscation, denial, lashings of rhetoric, bluster, arrogance, more C+P's backing up the earlier one, possibly more opinion from the Grauniad, accusations of victimisation, harassment, bullying.

That there is your BFC, right there, enjoy

Cheers

Holy shit, the flipflop manifesto!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 am

The cunt really does have a problem with (Western) military men, doesn't she? She loves to psychoanalyze that particular group so much, I can't help but turn it on her and figure out the catalyst for all that hate.

I'm guessing that some late nights at the barracks didn't result in returned phone calls. With her level of hate, I'm guessing half a company worth. She seems particularly fond of using "circle jerk" in reference to men currently in, and formerly of military service. One begins to wonder who might have been "downrange" so to speak at that firing squad? Or maybe daddy was in the service? With her propensity for the finer things in life (which not one day of hard work she's had to perform to earn by the way.) I'm guessing officer. Which means her hate is getting back at daddy because he either spanked her too much, or not enough, or got wounded at Mafeking and she had to work as a coal wench for her 'sup.

Either way, she's a miserable old twat and we seem to be collectively the brunt of her lack of orgasmic bliss. So now enter the particulars. Decrying evil, mean Q. Never once correcting the cunt when it's her nasty lips farting out insults. Difference is, I won't call for back-up, or throw some lame ass threats/attention whoring posts about how I'm leaving because someone hurt my po' little feelings. I won't give you fucks the satisfaction. You'll have to ban me.

See how that works, cunt?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Penta » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 am

It's not really a question of my po' little feelings, Q. Jaeger has falsely accused me of blackmail, which is a serious criminal offence.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 am

Penta wrote:It's not really a question of my po' little feelings, Q. Jaeger has falsely accused me of blackmail, which is a serious criminal offence.

After you sent him an email threatening him, he's such a false bastard right enough, and of course that's ALL he has to be annoyed about you about, right?

Look how much the main board is enjoying a fight-free interchange since your sheee-yite is now off of it, no tripping up, mind games, provoking, weaseling, lack of resoning, sly digs, accusations of criminal or anti-social behaviour, and all the other wank that follows you around here like a malodorous shadow.

You should go and have that rest, go on, take a nice lie down with a fag and a bottle or four of wine

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Jäeger » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

psycho bitch:
It's not really a question of my po' little feelings, Q. Jaeger has falsely accused me of blackmail, which is a serious criminal offence.

Number one, I didn't falsely accuse you of anything psycho. Number two, you have neither the balls nor the necessary level of sanity to blackmail me.

No, what you did was get upset, go off half-cocked and try to show your teeth. And now that you got called on it, you want to apologise for being such a nut-job and make everything magically go away. Unfortuntely, it doesn't work that way. Some shit an "I'm sorry, let's be civil" don't cut it with. I'm like a motherfucking elephant, I never forget and if I choose to step on you, you're going to regret it. Now fuck off weirdo.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Fansy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 am

without going in to what may or may not have happened
the only thing thats pretty clear is that penta has somehow scared the shit out of both flipflop and jaeger
both have been rendered perma fof survival mode in her presence.

thats not a value judgment about whatever events did or didnt take place...but jesus there are simple rules to not getting boned on the internet:

1) dont tell a woman private things over the internet
2) if you do, make sure they arent secrets or identifiable informations
4) if they are secrets or identifiable informations, make sure the person youre telling them to isnt a woman
5) if the person is a woman, blame yourself for the outcome and return to step 1. better luck next time.

whether the males were in actuality conned/swindled/betrayed/targeted or whether they simply perceive they were is practically irrelevant unless some manner of legal redress is being sought.

whats important is that a man figures out his shit so that the transpiring of such an incidence - or the appearance of the transpiring of such an incidence - doesnt happen again.

given the degree to which i think women are generally inferior to men or at least operate at a disadvantage, the situation at issue - in its most succinct and accurate summary - is really a case of operator error. whichever gender is claiming to be a victim likely precipitated their victimizations by their own ignorance, imprudence, and inexperience.

chagrin is a more appropriate emotional response than outrage. behavioral modification a more appropriate avenue of action than outburst.

--

i guess theres an easier way to say this:

if youre not going to sue, prosecute, or kill the person for their egregious offenses,
shut the fuck up with the ultimatums diatribes manifestos and general emotional overflow

impotent outrage and self-pity are the most pathetic and gay things imaginable and of late every one of these faggot penta-is-evil threads is soaked in it
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe