The conflict of Jäeger and Penta: An offer

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The conflict of Jäeger and Penta: An offer

Postby Fansy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Fansy, the Advocate for Rigorous and Pedantic Inquiry (ARPI),

Noting with great concern the issue at hand to be awash in acrimony, complicated by subtle contexts and multiple communicative episodes of unclear modes and authenticity, and yet unresolved as regards the closure sought by audience as well as by one or more participants, to wit, Jäeger of the BFC and Penta of the BFC,

Recognizing the issue at hand, through readily available means, unlikely to receive a fair and impartial investigation based on a thorough and informed collection of empirical data,

Underlining the need, in investigation of the issue at hand, for technological proficiency, intellectual merit and honesty, philosophical breadth, familiarity with and preference for rational discourse and logic, appreciation for pragmatic contexts and their attendant social norms (i.e. netiquette), ample idle time, a sacred reverence for rigor, and consistent pedantry,

Emphasizing that a transparent and resolutive review of the issue at hand to be in the interests of participants and audience alike;

Fansy, the ARPI, hereby,

1. Offers his services as:
    (a) investigator, to pursue the collection of all available and relevant facts;
    (b) analyst, to establish the critical history and evidenced progression of the issue at hand, to supply and evaluate inferences from empirical data, to weigh the credibility of competing claims;
    (c) mediator, to resolve inter-participant disputes regarding the validity of evidence, contexts, and miscommunications;
    (d) and presenter, to compile and report the findings of the independent investigation to both participants and audience,
2. States: his tireless adherence to privacy norms as regards communication and personal information; his utter lack of ill will towards participants; his sole interest in the accurate rendition and objective evaluation of the events transpired and their contexts,

3. Takes note that rules, agreements, and restrictions concerning the investigation and presentation among the ARPI and participants can be made subsequent to the acceptance of services offered, but such codifications will be transparent to both participants as well as audience,

4. Provides goodwill reassurance to participants in the form of his name, personal email address, and permanent phone number following acceptance from both participants,

5. Calls upon the participants, Jäeger of the BFC and Penta of the BFC, to respond via public reply or PM with questions or notification of acceptance/refusal,

6. Encourages the participants to consider this offer seriously and to be forthcoming during the investigation, for their own sakes as well as for those of fellow denizens at the BFC.

---
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

the F-man does it again

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 pm

You (guy and gal) should totally do this.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: The conflict of Jäeger and Penta: An offer

Postby flipflop » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 am

Yeah, that BFC hacker who got into Penta's computer, found Jaeger's email addy, wrote him a threatening email on her behalf, needs to be found

Go get him Fans

I personally think it was a field operative from one of the following:

Mossad
MI5
CIA
BNP
Freemasons
Imperialist mercenaries in either Iraq and/or Afghanistan
Orange Order
Black Widow Nomad Biker Gang
Teletubbies
Jossie's Giants
Men in Black
The Galactic Empire of Xenu

or any other assorted misogynistic, fascisistic, racist, imperialist, PTSD suffering bully boy organisations and/or individuals

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Fine by me. It's a very generous offer. After all, I know I didn't send the email, and on whether I really am a malicious psycho bitch cunt in general or not, I've got nothing left to lose.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 pm

on whether I really am a malicious psycho bitch cunt

All part of your charm M' Lady.

:D
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:43 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
on whether I really am a malicious psycho bitch cunt

All part of your charm M' Lady.

:D

And here I thought it was her childlike sauciness.
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am

I appreciate the offer and if you want to do your own investigation of which of us is the bigger cunt, go right ahead mate.

However, that's not really the point. I may think that penta is an annoying cunt, but I put up with her ass for a couple of years anyway in spite of that. It is when she started threatening me that this started and there is no need of an investigation to figure out why that would be. I do not tolerate fuckers who pull that happy horseshit with me and I never will. She ain't ever coming off the list now.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Return to Black Flag Cafe