Fucking Xe om

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Fucking Xe om

Postby z911hyper » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

I don't really mind getting asked on the street every 30 feet if i want a motorbike ride or pot, but when I'm eating a meal (English Breakfast to cure bad hangover) I shouldn't have to spend a minute saying no I don't want go anywhere, no i don't want a motorbike ride, no I don't want any pot, no I don't want any cocaine, no I don't want any ecstasy, no I don't want a prostitute and no I don't want an underage prostitute, has that ever attracted a fucking customer NO

Just had to get that out
She speaks Italian, She speaks French, and I can't even speak good English
z911hyper
BFCus Regularus

Re: Fucking Xe om

Postby coldharvest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

z911hyper wrote:Just had to get that out

It's important not to bottle that shit up and the most civilized among us at the BFC know it's important to arrange your prostitutes and transportation after breakfast
....sometimes even the night before if you want a 'special coffee' in the morning.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Thread title had me thinking "Blackwater thread". Content too.

Then I saw z911hyper's location.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm

I prefer my prostitutes after a hot bowl of soup and a good shit.
Sri Lanky

Postby Karma117 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 am

coldharvest wrote:....sometimes even the night before if you want a 'special coffee' in the morning.

That reminds me of Idiocracy. Great movie.
Karma117

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

Sri Lanky wrote:I prefer my prostitutes after a hot bowl of soup and a good shit.

A hot bowl of soup? In the shower? Wow!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby DrakeS » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 am

z911hyper wrote:I don't really mind getting asked on the street every 30 feet if i want a motorbike ride or pot, but when I'm eating a meal (English Breakfast to cure bad hangover) I shouldn't have to spend a minute saying no I don't want go anywhere, no i don't want a motorbike ride, no I don't want any pot, no I don't want any cocaine, no I don't want any ecstasy, no I don't want a prostitute and no I don't want an underage prostitute, has that ever attracted a fucking customer NO

Just had to get that out

hey mister you got time? time time time, you wear wris' whach? me need time.

me, too, just had to get that out.....:)
nice choice of words Kurt. "damn shame" My arent we eloquent. Just wait till someone has a few "choice words " for you, too. Uhhh duhhh...hmmmmh
DrakeS
mach

Return to Black Flag Cafe