wuts the point again

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: wuts the point again

Postby Woodsman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

The best way to solver your problem fansy, is you need to mow a lawn so it can grow and you can mow it again, or you could shovel some snow and wait til it snows so you can shovel it again.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

you could just sell your shit and walk the land and see what's really out there.

Watch out for the land mines and the dog shit.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:39 am

i dont have a problem. i have an awesome truth. and forgetting that truth, which seems to be the essence of your first set of prescribed actions, is intellectual betrayal.

the second set, representing evaluative functions birthed from travel and trial, seem to me to offer the righteous path!
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 am

sounded fatalistic to me.
don't they have free counseling at your school? most unis do.

no shame it just talking to someone - better a professional than this board = the land of broken toys.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Fansy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 am

marie-angelique wrote:sounded fatalistic to me.
don't they have free counseling at your school? most unis do.

no shame it just talking to someone - better a professional than this board = the land of broken toys.

being fatalistic isnt something to be cured. its the most informed and reality-bounded way of life.

likewise i wouldnt want to talk to some counselor or some other normal person who are trying to sell me their faggot illusions and self-deceptions.

im relatively certain anyone who has found steady joy and happiness has accomplished it through lying to themselves, their families, and the world at large. count me out of that game. theyll be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes. along with the american fat conservatives, the fearful, and the abrahamic god asswipes.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Fansy wrote:1) im not gonna hang in anywhere without a possible payoff
2) people dont make you happy they generally disappoint and betray, the more you get to know them the higher the possibility of these outcomes
3) this isnt an existential crisis this is my morning routine in the winter
4) if i die its not because i put a bullet in my head its because i went crazy and made someone else do it instead, or similar self-destructive things
5) i could die from substances but i dont mix them really and the only high priced thing im willin to pay for (and thus do with any regularity) is coke
6) im not gonna commit suicide jesus just going to get real self-destructive and acknowledge that im squandering my future, in all aspects
7) finally its okay prior to bfc meetup amsterdam i have a mexico trip planned in jan it is warm and life has meaning there i think
8) o yah PS wherever it is cold for more than 2 days life has no meaning and given like 3-4 weeks of cold if youre not thinking about suicide youre prolly insane

god didnt mean for this to sound like a suicide note. i must be more depressing than intended. if anythingi just hoped it brought all the meaninglessness out in your own lives and i doubly hoped you had horrible holidays and wanted to proclaim how shitty winter and xmas are, and how much of an asshold jesus is for bringing them round every year. fuck this gay time of year.

Have you tried an asymmetrical haircut and cutting yourself yet?
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:25 pm

So,you're learning what love isn't. Think of it as something to work with. Oh yeah,and get used to the constant knawing at your brain and heart. Your life will be terminated by something if the pain is too much to bear....so,no worries.....hahahahahahahahahaha
Sri Lanky

Postby Michael » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Got to go with mapandcompass and Coldharvest on this one..."The 'point' is whatever you decide it to be" because "Life is a cardboard donkey waiting for you to pin some meaning to it."
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm

if you feel life is pointless and don't care about connecting with others then it shouldn't matter where you stew in your own misery. at least move somewhere tropical so you can take away the cold as something to feel bad about.

it's like homeless people in chicago or new york. shit confuses the hell out of me. if you aren't tied to a house or job or people who care enough about you to not let you live on the streets why not at least start making your way to somewhere where the weather isn't miserable.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby redharen » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 pm

kilroy wrote:if you feel life is pointless and don't care about connecting with others then it shouldn't matter where you stew in your own misery. at least move somewhere tropical so you can take away the cold as something to feel bad about.

it's like homeless people in chicago or new york. shit confuses the hell out of me. if you aren't tied to a house or job or people who care enough about you to not let you live on the streets why not at least start making your way to somewhere where the weather isn't miserable.

That would require initiative and hard work.
redharen
small ax

Postby Fansy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 pm

israel sucks and so do rich pieces of shit who talk shit about homeless and destitute
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Fansy wrote:israel sucks and so do rich pieces of shit who talk shit about homeless and destitute

piece of shit who talks about homeless and destitute, yes. rich, no. hey, at least i'm not emo.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Being emo is cool yu fggt so eat a dik. Plus I was talkin to redfggt who didn't question their chooices but actually was a gay insecure queer enough to talk shit about them as a whole what a fuckin jew
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

Is this a cry for help?
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Ultra Swain wrote:Is this a cry for help?

I do hope not, because if it is,its the wrong fucking forum !
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe