Has anyone here experienced DMT ?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Has anyone here experienced DMT ?

Postby Hitoru » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 pm

http://i.imgur.com/ObFJM.jpg

Click on image to enlarge.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Re: Has anyone here experienced DMT ?

Postby Woodsman » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Well since it is a naturally occurring substance in the human brain, I expect we all have experienced it.

As for dumping crystals on pot in a pipe, no.

I have not at any time turned into the circuitry for the universe or a dolphin, but admit I would enjoy dodging tuna nets and doing flip flops in the Caribbean, so I'm gonna be on the lookout for that wholesome goodness.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 am

No. Ages ago I once did enough Mushrooms that distinct patterns formed in the snow on a frozen lake and I began to interact with them as if they were alive.

Never knew anyone who had any DMT though. I have given up on psychedelics now for over 16 years but I still remember them fondly...something about them where one day you just say "hmmm...that was fun...but enough of that, I am done." and then you do not use them any more. But I still have always been curious about DMT and Peyote...Dunno if I would do them if I had the chance but I do not know if I would turn them down either.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 am

I thought the cartoon was amusing.
I also never have came across DMT
But these are common;

Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40923

Something written about 8 years after last taking shrooms aka zoomers. It also simply turned out to be time to rely on my own juices rather than on hallucinagens.....seeing my girfriend at the time puking out blood clots out of her vagina while I was fucked on sillycybin probably helped.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 am

Note: The puking of the blood clots was NOT a hallucination...it happened. So it was the expulsion of vaginal juices that lead to me relying on my own juices.
Sri Lanky

Postby kilroy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 am

want to, haven't yet. a friend who has said that it is super fucking meganuts intense for like 15 minutes and then, poof, it's gone.

i've read that it affects your brain in a similar fashion to near death experiences, but never having tried it or had a near death experience, i wouldn't know.

p.s.: shrooms are awesome. last time i had them was in alaska a couple years back i wound up following atv tracks in the wild for what seemed like hours (but i'm pretty sure wasn't) and my friends insistently followed behind because i thought it would lead us to some amazing destination and had convinced them too. there was more to it, but i forget.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 am

p.s.: shrooms are awesome. last time i had them was in alaska a couple years back i wound up following atv tracks in the wild for what seemed like hours (but i'm pretty sure wasn't) and my friends insistently followed behind because i thought it would lead us to some amazing destination and had convinced them too. there was more to it, but i forget.

'shrooms'? alaska?
back in the day, this time in oregon, i remember some nice young men heading down a dock towards the boat we were all working on (from alaska) with said fungi.
they each had fresh handfuls they were selling for five bucks per.

i saw alot of colors and angels circling.

this stuff doesn't grow up here, does it?
did it come from somewhere else?

...i haven't seen angels since.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby ktrout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 am

There were guys outside of the Fox in Oakland offering when I went to see Primus there last week. Don't really go for anything sold on the street, though.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:36 am

Don't really go for anything sold on the street, though.

as you shouldn't.
the safest is from cow tipping country. :)
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rhah » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 pm

One of the last times I took shrooms, something like 10 years ago, I ended up on my friends balcony gazing at the concrete. It was summer time and there had been a light rain earlier. The rain was drying up on the concrete so there were these mottled spots where the rain had been. It looked like the concrete had a million, trillion faces in it all with different expressions. It was heavy.
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 am

kilroy wrote:want to, haven't yet
+1

I like mushrooms, they always make me feel genuinely happy and carefree, well, more happy and carefree than sober. Never had any full-blown hallucinations from drugs, just lights getting strange/hazy, music sounding a tad weirder and prolonged bouts of what is best described as associative thinking.

Dunno about watching the Simpsons, but I try to avoid being near midgets when doped up or really drunk.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Hitoru » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 am

Last year it was so dry, they weren't out. I took those pics back in the spring of 09 when they were everywhere.

Which leads to activities like this :

Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ktrout » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 am

You get stoned on your ass?
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe