arizona shooting

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: arizona shooting

Postby Woodsman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 am

Penta wrote:It's in Rants, opinions and humour now, Woodsy. (Which is why I dare to post on it.)

Crap. Oh well. Such is life.

Ha ha!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby vetparatrooper » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:04 am

Damn you can get Shiner Bock where you live....I have not had that beer in about 10 years, maybe longer...Definitely cannot get too many imported brews where I live...One is lucky to find Sam Adams seasonal brews much less anything from another country....funny how we can not find a damn thing like t-shirts, pants, shoes, generators, any electrical item, pretty much any specialty type of tools, etc...etc...from this country at all but when it comes to beer I cannot find a damn one made anywhere else -- anywhere else that makes decent beer that is......although the little market in town did finally get Guinness in the cans in once about 2 months ago....i bought it but I never really liked canned guiness too much and it was too cold too..Once Guinness has been cold then it tastes wierd to me if you let it get back to room temperature which I think is the only proper way to drink it...Anyways, i would die a heart attack if I saw actual Shiner Bock here...That is some decent brew man. Shee-yit I have not even seen any Rolling Rock in town since I have been back....I have to go about 25 miles down the road to the nearest Wal-Mart just to find that probably...do not know as I have not been to a Wal-mart since moving back here....which actually is kind of awesome....remember how WallyWorld started out as one of those department stores where everything was supposed to be "American Made'....nowadays everything is made in Pakistan, or Heche en Mxico, or in china..Even the damn local feed store guy says most of the stuff he orders is all made in china and he ain't kidding.....I was in there one day when his weekly order came in and damn near all the boxes had "Made In China" on them....

wait...what were we talking about??? LoL...I should be in bed....Now if i can only carry my own arse in there...I think I am paralyzed...or else my legs have magically disappeared from under my desk because I can not feel them anymore from the hip down....i am such a lightweight as far as drinking anymnore....I was in the hospital once for almost 11 months and every since then my tolerance all came back, not that I was any big booze hound to begin with but I could drink a six pack and have a nice little buzz for the rest of the night....Now, in my old age, I have switched to enjoying wine mostly but I cannot even drink three glasses of wine with dinner without being twelve sheets to the wind. However, if I could get some good european beer I would enjoy that occasionally as well...My cousin who lives in New England goes to Boston quite a bit and he brings me this Wine from the North End up there when he comes down to my neck of the woods for work once a month and since it is not swill and i cannot find goood brew, I have begun to enjoy wine...and I am old too, but I think I mentioned that already....HEY...How do you get the screen on these things to stop jumping up and down once you reach a certain part of the screen when you are typing out posts??? This is driving me nuts ......I cannot see what I am typing half the time and I suck at typing even when I can see what I am doing....this is like a screen on a pogo stick

OMG, pins and needles have attacked me from outter space I think..... I just tried to move my legs and hell no, they did not disappear...they are asleep however and none too happy about me waking up their sorry arses..., and they are telling me "Dumb ass, you should be in bed too you stupid shee-it" Okay, I am really gonna go now...I should be able to make it to my bedroom in about 4-6 hours at this rate ................
Conlige suspectos semper habitos
vetparatrooper
BFCus Regularus

Location: Mountains somewhere in the Appalachians (other than that, my exact location is nobody's bizness)

Postby Hitoru » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am

ktrout wrote:
Penta wrote:It's in Rants, opinions and humour now, Woodsy. (Which is why I dare to post on it.)

That's because you can't understand normal thought.

No, it's cause every time she sends me a message or posts in the guns forum I attempt to extort her in some manner.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby coldharvest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am

Fuck English opinion on just about anything,
England is the Norma Desmond of Europe.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

Hitoru wrote:every time she sends me a message or posts in the guns forum I attempt to extort her in some manner.

True dat.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Woodsman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 pm

vetparatrooper wrote:....HEY...How do you get the screen on these things to stop jumping up and down once you reach a certain part of the screen when you are typing out posts??? This is driving me nuts ......I cannot see what I am typing half the time and I suck at typing even when I can see what I am doing....this is like a screen on a pogo stick[/b]

Keep drinking and eventually both screens go straight.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby vetparatrooper » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 am

been drinking for days and it still is jumping.....so I am just going to make my posts shorter which I am sure wil be to everyones relief.
Conlige suspectos semper habitos
vetparatrooper
BFCus Regularus

Location: Mountains somewhere in the Appalachians (other than that, my exact location is nobody's bizness)

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe