You got this idea I respect the Augustinians

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

You got this idea I respect the Augustinians

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 am

I don't,they physically fuck up their bodies so "they can hear the thoughts of others" then they waddle about occasionally mumbling something they overheard.They're like the crack-head equivalent of the Papist fucks.

They inhale their body substances then most of their kids come out all fucked up,then they feed their kids more bodily substances as they grow up.Like I said some people are work talking about simply because of how nasty they are,I will give them that,some of the nastiest motherfuckers I've ever dealt with.

They all spend their time trying to read minds,so their leaders look ugly as fuck with no charisma.Just they run their fucking organization with an iron fist because well the guy hears everything everyone in it is thinking at all times.

I could go on how their attitude to retirement makes no fucking sense but that would be a waste of words.

PS
I will amend this,some of you have the feeling that I think they're like some super power organization,it is like an informal bunch of middle aged fucks with no national borders who push English on everyone else or their own language of choice...............because that wait they will be able to understand the voices they hear in their head.
Rapier09

Re: You got this idea I respect the Augustinians

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 am

And to all you ass pounding August fucking,Judas loving fucks who ever listen in on my mind.

Get your filthy hands out of my beautiful beautiful thoughts.
Rapier09

Postby ktrout » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 am

Don't you have a life douchebag?
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 am

ktrout wrote:Don't you have a life douchebag?

Yeah and they aren't a part of it.

That works? Because I know it works for me.

Anyway I find ah yeah that the best cure for whooping cough is fire preferably one involving gas,pass that on to your friends Trout.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 am

And Saito since you seem to love going for my knee,you have a standing invitation to get the fuck out of my life.

That should be abundantly clear by now even to your broken mind.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 am

I dare you to be more insane.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Return to Black Flag Cafe