Charlie Sheen for president

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Charlie Sheen for president

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Sri Lanky

Re: Charlie Sheen for president

Postby Woodsman » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Well Jesus spent time with a hooker and he became one of the top ten most popular people of our time.

Why not Charlie Sheen for president?

I mean for years other folks in the Hollywood scene have been coming to Charlie for advice (seriously this is known - maybe swain even got some advice from Charlie - *I can't wait to see his response on this one- come on buddy don't let us down*), but he might very well do better than the last 4 presidents we have had.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Heh, that 'vignette' in the article means jack squat. Pretty sure the stories about people getting a suitcase full of blow without paying up front are few and far between indeed.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Charlie Sheen for president

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes. The most I ever heard of someone getting up front is 5 grand's worth and he ended up injecting the whole shot....not at once. He was slated for death until he got a junkie nurse to plead that he's an addict. He was a fucking idiot anyways. Luckily the guy he did business with was an oxy addict himself and let the guy live as long as he eventually paid it off.
Sri Lanky

Return to Black Flag Cafe