Alaska

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Alaska

Postby Q » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 pm

I can't believe I have to go back to that shit hole in a few months. I'd rant, but there are no words.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Alaska

Postby michelle in alaska » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 am

I can't believe I have to go back to that shit hole in a few months

oh good.
you'll be here just in time for break-up.
nothing like a nice jog through icy mud and old dogsh*t.
also, fish & game are in the process of eliminating a very large wolfpack that is stalking people on elmo and ft. rich. maybe you can direct your hostilities towards assisting them in their efforts.

cheers, q. let me know when you land.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Q wrote:I can't believe I have to go back to that shit hole in a few months. I'd rant, but there are no words.

Why?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Q » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
Q wrote:I can't believe I have to go back to that shit hole in a few months. I'd rant, but there are no words.

Why?

Why what? Why do I have to go back or why does the prospect make me physically ill?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Q wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:

Why?

Why what? Why do I have to go back or why does the prospect make me physically ill?

both.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Q » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
both.

Too many enemies here to blab about it, and I'm not really in the biz of attention whoring for more than a sentence. So, it just fucking sucks.

That is all. Carry on.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Return to Black Flag Cafe