Texans

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Texans

Postby Hitoru » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 am

I saw this guy on the news tonight and I have to do it.

“I think he represents a significant segment of the Texas population,” said Representative Aaron Peña of Edinburg, who recently switched to the Republican Party. “I’ve known Representative Berman for eight years,” Mr. Peña said, “and know him to be earnest and sincere.”

Texas state Rep. Leo Berman (R-Tyler) said in his distinctive New York accent, “I’m just a person who wants to see fact” .

Mr. Berman said he got his information from e-mail and online video clips. “YouTubes are infallible,” he said.

"I believe that Barack Obama is God's punishment on us".

Mr. Berman began the session on a wave of national attention for writing a bill that would require future presidential hopefuls to submit their birth certificate to the Texas secretary of state. He acknowledged that it was inspired by his misgivings about President Obama, who Mr. Berman believes was born in Kenya.

Though the Obama campaign produced a certificate of live birth from Hawaii, Mr. Berman was not swayed. “The latest rumor I hear, and I don’t know if this is true or not,” he said, “is that he’s used about 25 different Social Security numbers.”
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Re: Texans

Postby ktrout » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 am

Hysterical.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 am

I read it in a Sunday tabloid so it must be true.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Caliban wrote:I read it in a Sunday tabloid so it must be true.

How was the titty girl?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Hitoru » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Caliban wrote:I read it in a Sunday tabloid so it must be true.

I heard it on tv and beer came out of my nose.

I want to the titty girl !
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:17 pm

This is the shit that drives my father crazy....he's in Texas right now. Sadly,you would be surprised how many southern Americans eat this shit up. The only saving grace is that it appears to be a generational thing. Those over 50 are stuck in a worldview from the fifties.
Sri Lanky

Postby Q » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

The craziness of the average Texan is part of the appeal. We're tards, live with it and enjoy the circus.

I'm headed to San Antonio in April for TC3 classes. Looking forward to adding to the tardness once again.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Badass 'Tobans are right up there....it's close.
Sri Lanky

Return to Black Flag Cafe