I am the 798,928,823rd richest person in the world!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

I am the 798,928,823rd richest person in the world!

Postby Woodsman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 pm

This thing told me so:

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

All I did is have a look at this site:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

and put my taxpayer debt figure of (-127,999) in the first and here I am, the least wealthy person on earth!

Now for those who say there is no really poor people in USA - you can go cut cane! - 'cuz I'm mo broker than anyone.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: I am the 798,928,823rd richest person in the world!

Postby Tacos » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

I find it hard to believe you make $10,000.
Tacos
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Tacos wrote:I find it hard to believe you make $10,000.

LOL - I don't make anywhere near that much in real world value.

Don't forget, that $127k taxpayer debt is compounding...since I don't have any feasible way to pay it.

:-)

What is the PNV of a debt that grows at that rate if considered to grow into perpetuity?

I could actually figure that out, but I'm really not that bored - I'm pretty sure it would dwarf anything that is realistic to be earning in this country.

The third world is in fact, FAR more wealthy than the U.S. citizen if "real world" values are used...but in fact, so long as this fake economy stays in power (the wizard of oz), the U.S. citizen will seem wealthy beyond belief.

I know of one country that would certainly be considered third world, yet is in fact more wealthy than any current country considered on that website, real or fake economy wise. Why? Because it earns more than it spends (rare in these days).
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 pm

You realise that having used that site they now know where you live and where you leave your wallet when you're drunk
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Woodsman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:39 am

Caliban wrote:You realise that having used that site they now know where you live and where you leave your wallet when you're drunk

That's the fun part is that they *DON'T* know where I live...(non-traditional non-static IP addy.), and even if they knew, they'd get lost using GPS directions. Even If they get lucky, they will meet princess fu fu:

and if they managed to get by fu fu, then they have to deal with my wife:

Nobody gets by the wife.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby suwon fish » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 am

I'm also dirt poor with a dog that's a lethal weapon. Hell, I'm scared to feed her in case I lose a hand!

It's a small world!

A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 am

suwon fish wrote:I'm also dirt poor with a dog that's a lethal weapon. Hell, I'm scared to feed her in case I lose a hand!

It's a small world!

is that really your doggie - so cute!

i had a dog that size. he was a killer! he knew just how to nip at the back of your knee - lol.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby suwon fish » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:54 am

marie-angelique wrote: is that really your doggie - so cute!

i had a dog that size. he was a killer! he knew just how to nip at the back of your knee - lol.

She really is. Cookie's just over a year old now but that picture may be a few months old. I wanted a labrador, the wife wanted an American cocker spaniel. Yeah, you can see who the boss is in my house ^^
A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 am

the good news is they eat less and make smaller poops, easier to pick up :)

it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Return to Black Flag Cafe