Two dogs are at the Vet

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Two dogs are at the Vet

Postby AztecDave » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am

A German Shepard and a Pekingese are at the vet. The GS asks the Pekingese, "what are you here for?" The Pek. says "I was home yesterday and some kids came over and started playing with me. But they were really rough and started pulling my tail and ears, so I bit one. Now my owner is going to put me to sleep." The GS say "wow, sorry to hear that." The Pek. asks the GS what he did to be at the vet. The GS says "I live with this real pretty woman, and this morning when I woke up, I was feeling really horny. And then I went into my owner's room just as she came out of the shower. She bent over to put on her clothes, and I couldn't resist myself, so I mounted her." The pekingese says "she's having you put to sleep for that?" The GS says, "no, i'm just here to get my nails cut."
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe