More 'Is Bush Wired?' Fun

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

bent

Postby muskrat » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:52 pm

Hehe good one Patriot, I was thinking the same thing. The guy's becoming all bent and twisted.

Cheers MR
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:13 pm

Dim wrote:So what is it? And why is the white house denying the president has something taped between his shoulder blades when he clearly does?

I don't know what it is. Clearly you think they are lying about something...wouldn't Occam's razor suggest they are lying about the bullet proof vest?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:52 pm

Since Bush's spokespeople tend to lie about everything they possibly can (when he fell off his bicycle they blamed it on 'muddy ground due to bad weather - Crawford had just enjoyed an incredible two month spell of uninterrrupted sunshine) I think it's pretty likely that the bulge is a vest and they don't want to admit it (because that would be letting the terrorists win).

However, I think there's enough evidence out there that the hidden radio mike theory is plausible. I guess later on today we'll see if it's still there and, if it ain't, how he does without it.
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:29 am

The world may never know the answer to this astoundingly silly mystery.

C'mon Buzz - aren't you at least a little curious to know why the president drives around with a large rectangular box attached to his back?
Dim
BFCus Regularus

?

Postby Jumper » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:34 am

Maybe it is a remote control device? Or maybe it is his twin and he built a little bed for him on his back. Maybe it is a code book. Maybe a camelback. Or maybe he is just wearing a cold compress because his back hurts from a sports injury. Who knows.......
Feral Jundi

http://www.feraljundi.com

A blog about the security contracting industry.
Jumper
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:03 pm

Bush at Wednesday nights debate . . .

Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby haganah » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:01 pm

It's an old rugby wound from his drunken Yale days, or maybe he bought a bow flex and his back muscles are over-developed.
haganah

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe