Here's something so simple even you clowns can do it.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Here's something so simple even you clowns can do it.

Postby Douchebag » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Now you can go back to your obscure little life, with all of its trivialities, you fame-obsessed donkeyfucker. Your net worth contribution to this planet is zero, you fucking parasite.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Douche, don't talk to Flipflop like that. Anyway, it's a Somali Ass not a donkey.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

LOL

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

bfcadmin wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
It's only since an obsessive academic got hold of the reins that the place started treating this puke like some important archaeological record.

Contrary to popular belief I don't make any of the policy decisions around here - all I do is implement other people's wishes.

Who gets banned, who gets deleted, what records are kept and who is allowed to play are all decisions made by, or supported by the boss (that would be both of them - RYP and Kurt) informed by other moderators.

Hatchet women gets to implement because they prefer to be viewed as the nice guys.

All true. Certified Nice Guys such as myself get an astounding number of benefits that I do not aim to lose. RYP and I are always doing our wiley Nice Guy Plotting and wondering to ourselves "How can we get someone else to take the fall?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Caliban » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Douchebag wrote:Now you can go back to your obscure little life, with all of its trivialities, you fame-obsessed donkeyfucker. Your net worth contribution to this planet is zero, you fucking parasite.

Was Tourist really Bear Grylls?

'cause if he was, I didn't realise he was such a vapid, inane, pretentious, self possessed cunt. Oh wait a minute, yes I did.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Fansy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

he was an old whiny fag. thats really all you need to know about him ever. by now he shoulda moved onto somewhere else where he will once again be old, whiny, and faggy until he realizes everyone there hates his guts too just like everyone who has ever had to deal with his faggotry. god that guy was either lame as fuck or borderline senile/schizo and prolly all of these
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 pm

This is the saddest excuse for a Image thread that I've ever seen.
Seriously, not even a goatse to try to force it?
Put some effort in to it you pussy.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe