Here's something so simple even you clowns can do it.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Here's something so simple even you clowns can do it.

Postby The Tourist » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm

About a week ago I decided I no longer wished to be associated with you, and I quit posting. The problem is that I have a business to run and at least one of you is a client. I want to sever all connections with this forum. Just stopping the posts would still list me as a member.

I wrote to RYP and never heard back. I then wrote to your admin--twice--and asked to be disconnected or banned. Again nothing.

Now, I don't think most of you are old enough to even buy guns or knives, or even some video games without mommy's permission, but you are absolutely stellar at one thing.

Whining and bitching.

So here you go. I want you idiots to scream loud, long and continuously about having me as a member. Go ahead, let it out. The more obscene the better. Make such pests of yourselves that the owners of this forum have to take action and disconnect my account.

Seriously, I have my doubts you can even do this simple task. You screw up everything else. Try not to fuck this up.
The Tourist
You are the weakest link – Goodbye

Re: Here's something so simple even you clowns can do it.

Postby coldharvest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Good luck with your hysterectomy.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:02 pm

The price of participation in this forum is posterity.

Everything stays as is. Sorry since I am not really sure what everyone's beef with you is or what your beef with others is, but as one of the Mods I can say that we (ideally...except for RYP and Cold that one time) never delete a user account once posts have been made from that account.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby bfcadmin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

The Tourist wrote:About a week ago I decided I no longer wished to be associated with you, and I quit posting.
I then wrote to your admin--twice--and asked to be disconnected or banned. Again nothing.

Actually to be precise you wrote to BFC admin once on the 11 Oct 2011 at 02:04 pm and then again 13 Oct 2011 02:38 pm.

Now - I realise that time differences might be something you struggle with, and the fact that the world does not revolve around you might be difficult news for you to comprehend but....

The bottom line is that to stop being a member of this forum you simply have to stop logging in, posting and replying to people.

You are not going to get banned simply because you want to be banned, your account is not going to be deactivated just because you are incapable of preventing yourself from logging on and your posts are not going to be deleted because you want them to disappear.

Simply show a little self restraint and stop logging on and posting - and sooner or later you will become a distant memory in the archives of time.
I am Kurt again.
bfcadmin
Site Admin

Postby JITW » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Someone has a small Pee-Pee and Thin-Skin

-JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Now, I don't think most of you are old enough to even buy guns or knives,

Some of us just dont need em you winging little ass pansy. Your account is here to stay whilst you are free to make like a tree and leave.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby nowonmai » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Bradonja got erased only a few short months ago. His existence is now as mythological as a Serbian victory, you think there maybe has been one but you just can't find it. The Tourist need only unlock the code which will initiate the autodestruct sequence.

It's only since an obsessive academic got hold of the reins that the place started treating this puke like some important archaeological record. If it's any consolation you'll be totally forgotten before the sun rises and sets three times.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm

nowonmai wrote:Bradonja got erased only a few short months ago. His existence is now as mythological as a Serbian victory, you think there maybe has been one but you just can't find it. The Tourist need only unlock the code which will initiate the autodestruct sequence.

It's only since an obsessive academic got hold of the reins that the place started treating this puke like some important archaeological record. If it's any consolation you'll be totally forgotten before the sun rises and sets three times.

OK RYP did that twice.

No, three times. One time he thought the poster ProzacElf was a spammer because of his name and deleted him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:43 pm

What can be broken must be broken or in other words everything not forbidden is compulsory.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm

The tourist: Please quit being such a pussy.

Thanks,
Woodsman
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby LechoZX » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 am

The Tourist wrote:So here you go. I want you idiots to scream loud, long and continuously about having me as a member. Go ahead, let it out. The more obscene the better. Make such pests of yourselves that the owners of this forum have to take action and disconnect my account.

The great thing about this place is you're the one who has to fuck up royally to get banned. (I have a few ideas)

But first the real question is if you think one of the people on this forum is a client of yours, how is that a problem? You could try not to be suck a dick bag and actually promote your business on here and I don't think we'll mind as long as it's not some kind of clown rental service.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby bfcadmin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 am

nowonmai wrote:
It's only since an obsessive academic got hold of the reins that the place started treating this puke like some important archaeological record.

Contrary to popular belief I don't make any of the policy decisions around here - all I do is implement other people's wishes.

Who gets banned, who gets deleted, what records are kept and who is allowed to play are all decisions made by, or supported by the boss (that would be both of them - RYP and Kurt) informed by other moderators.

Hatchet women gets to implement because they prefer to be viewed as the nice guys.
I am Kurt again.
bfcadmin
Site Admin

Postby Ultra Swain » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 am

I was praying for the 0 reply response to this candidate for the gayest/neediest post of all time. Since that bed has been shat in, I now take this opportunity to invite Tourist's wife (who wears the chaps in that family) to swing that leathery pancake ass over BFC way and attempt to redeem herself by making a post that doesn't make the fascist right wingers and the commie leftists both think you are a useless cunt.

Maybe she is just to busy blowing real bikers for t-shirts though.

With that, the persecution rests your honors.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 am

The Tourist wrote:I don't think most of you are old enough to even buy guns or knives, or even some video games without mommy's permission

Some of us were working in the places you visited long, long, before you and your boyfriend went there, you fuckin' grief tourist.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Well, he lived up to his username, and was just passing through....

Tatty bye

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe