Could be dangerous, but turned humorous instead.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Could be dangerous, but turned humorous instead.

Postby Woodsman » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Darwin is churning worms.

http://www.cadillacnews.com/news_story/breaking.php?story_id=232&issue=20120116

Driver arrested after getting stuck, passing out in front lawn of MSP post in Cadillac

CADILLAC —The Michigan State Police Post in Cadillac received an early morning visitor on Sunday.
When troopers arrived for duty around 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, they discovered a 2005 Saturn Vue lodged in the snow in the front lawn of the post. The driver was asleep inside the vehicle and the motor was still running with the transmission in drive. Troopers banged on the window for some time before the driver woke up in a stupor.
Once the driver opened the door and put the vehicle in park, a drunk driving test was administered and the 20 -year- old Cedar Springs man was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated.
The driver, not from the area, was unaware that he had been doing doughnuts in the parking lot and front lawn of the State Police Post.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: Could be dangerous, but turned humorous instead.

Postby Ultra Swain » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

The inherent awesomeness and poetic perfection of "doing donuts" in the parking lot of the local cop shop should get this guy a suspended sentence.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Caliban » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Awesome !

I remember a local criminal, Bernard Spratt was his name, smacked off his tits driving a stolen car being chased and missing his left turn decided to take the next left turn.... straight into our Police station yard, wrote off about three cars, abandoned it and ran around the station yard clueless as to how get over the razor wired 10 foot walls, trying to figure out where he was. The custody Sgt opend the door to the charge room across the carpark and shouted "Bernard, this way, you can get out this way..." "Needless to say he called the sgt for all the bastards and cunts going when he realised where he was. The cctv footage was the funniest thing.

Some galoots are fucking priceless.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Mikethehack » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Heroes, all of them!
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Return to Black Flag Cafe