From hindu website: a View of Islam

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby patriot » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:41 pm

Ooooo! Didn't see that one comin.

Interesting that you would automatically associate a snake with a schlong. I bet when you see any type of elongated, cylindrical object the words "cock" and "dick" immediatly pop into your fat head.

It's also interesting that you have a picture of your boyfriend holding up his stinky finger for you. I bet he's the pitcher...no wonder you're always so cranky.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:00 pm

Of all of the flags you could've picked, from history to now, you just happened to pick the one with an emblem most resembling a man schlong on it. What are you trying to tell us, son?
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Medevac » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:13 pm

Get a closet you two.
Duct tape is just like the Force - it has a light side and a dark side, and holds the Universe together.
Medevac
Peanuticus Gallerius

Postby patriot » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:02 pm

Come back when you got some new material fruit-cake. You got trounced on...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:44 pm

harun, i think you are making a mistake in assuming shining eye has even reached the age of majority yet :)

There is not one original element to Islam

then why is it that you are always claiming islam is so fundamentally different from all other religions?
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:12 pm

Harangue: Are you sure that you're not transposing your Daddy onto me?

I understand that you are a mulatto or half-breed or something. I can see that the constant rejection you must experience--your long gone Daddy, society, from whites, from people of color-- would leave you emotionally scarred and you would harbor bitter dissappointment just below the surface. This surfaces when you "strike back" in your rebuttals. There is a particular personal nastiness present. So, you walked right into the wide open welcoming arms of Islam as your savior and foundation.
Terrorist are the missionaries of Islam.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:43 pm

What's the matter Whiner Gay? Can't answer his questions? Are you too afraid to expose yourself? I'll give answering them a shot if you're not gonna do it...

Is he married? Or has he been married?

Very doubtful. If he's ever been married it was most likely to a mail-order-bride. Now he spends his days praying for a boyfriend that won't treat him like the little bitch he is.

Children?

Any children he has were most likely concieved by hookers he tricked into having unprotected sex with. His gaggle of illegitimate, bastard-children roam the streets like wild animals as they scrounge for food in dumpsters and street corners. But despite all this they are far better off than if they were to be parented by Whiner Gay...they've been spared a life-time of sexual and emotional abuse.

How much does he drink?

Lot's. Whiner Gay is an alchoholic who spends a good portion of his Wal-Mart paycheck on Skol Vodka. Whenever the Wal-Mart check isn't enough Whiner will resort to drinking rubbing alchohol. He usually gets the shakes in the afternoon, and get's beat by his swish, boyfriend around dinner time.

Job?

He's a beefscicle sampler at the local Wal-Mart. He begs his manager to work over-time, and works for free when the company can't afford to keep him after closing hours. Needless to say he's been the employee of the month for several years.

Friends?

Nancy the nympho. Quincy the quadriplegic. Bobby the butt-fucker. Chris the crank-smoker. Don the dingle-berry. And last but not least, Gladdus the glue-sniffer.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe