Edited Engrish Spam by Kurt

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Edited Engrish Spam by Kurt

Postby Soisfiets » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi guys!

online pharmacy wiki are form care professionals who work their dexterity in panacea to remedy people twig what are the medications pharmacy technician wiki they are bewitching, how they commitment alleviate, and how they command react.

They also trade missing tidings and deliberation patients on over-the- chip (OTC) drugs pharmacy wikipedia.

free books for pharmacy also participate in disease-state direction pharmacy school wiki, where they optimize and supervisor the drug group therapy or work out medical laboratory results – in collaboration with physicians online pharmacy wiki and other form professionals.

wiki pharmacy arrange various areas of skill and are a pivotal source of medical intelligence in clinics, hospitals, medical laboratories, wiki pharmacy and community pharmacies cranny of the world.
Soisfiets

Re: Edited Engrish Spam by Kurt

Postby gnaruki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Is this a computer trying to write haiku's?
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Re: Edited Engrish Spam by Kurt

Postby Fenrisco » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

This is probably what my piss-poor Latin translation exercises looked like to my schoolmasters.

8/20. See me.
"Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting Shall Be the Loophole of The Law"
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe