This Forum is to discuss History: Gay Buttsex Rights Discuss

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

This Forum is to discuss History: Gay Buttsex Rights Discuss

Postby Fansy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 am

thats what that shit should really be labeld. the gayest part is is that i didnt even post this in the history forum cuz you dickhead mods would go all dogshit hurrrrrrrr i deleted it cuz it hurrrrrrr didnt pertain to hurrrrrrimgayhurrrrr man's kawksnballs and all the shit you polesittin history forum frequenters shove up and store in your spacious anal cavititeis while discussin cocksmokinly pointless shit like "hmm whats your favorite jazz artist dead or alive omg!??" who by virtue of being a topic of discussion in your gay sex rights forum is undoubtedly an unapologetic cocksquatter, day in and day out blowing, suckin, cuppin or handling phallic shaped instruments similar to how all you buttbonin jazz and jazz history queens always braggin bout who got the gapiest most oft-invaded orifice ever and you sicks fucks fUCKIN LOVE THAT JAZZ SHIT.

ADIOS

FUCKIN HISTORY

Like "that forum where we all sucked major cock no matter what we did? ...well it's history - even tho our insatiable craving for and inhuman consumption of semen and male sex fluids lives on...forever...in our mouths, cause YUMMMMMMMM"
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: This Forum is to discuss History: Gay Buttsex Rights Dis

Postby Woodsman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm

What is with you and the "gay" stuff...did you just come back from a meeting with Romney and Santorum at the local rest area?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 am

woah that was like 24 hours ago. i remember posting that. i thought it was life a week or so ago or so. that was only 36 hours in i was just gettin adjustin lettin some crazy out.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

buttsecks
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Return to Black Flag Cafe