Daily Mail man of the Year

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Daily Mail man of the Year

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Re: Daily Mail man of the Year

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

That's Medway towns for you. They haven't forgiven the Dutch yet let alone the Germans.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:31 am

hes guilty, but of what? what kind of shitty fucking laws incriminate being annoying, not even fucking loud. jesus this fucking nanny state.

see ya in june. and you fuckers wont even give me free nhs shit. why else would anyone sojourn to your godforsaken frozen swamppit. you give that shit to wendt, a fucking nazi, but not the americans that saved your asses from the nazis. this is all bullshit and you all just need to get over gettin owned by own us in both war and politics.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 am

Bring some of that whizz you're on with you, you fucking div

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm

You think you're American? lol
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Ah, suburbia.

I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Fansy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 am

i like how i always get to look up scouse shit with you around flipper. are you from liverpool or is this just a humorous layered act that i dont understand cuz im not culturally fluent yet
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 am

I fired one into a scouse bird for a few years back in the day, almost married her; and I've been in touch with a lot of my old scouse army mates recently, sorting out a reunion as we speak, so it's all coming back to me. Plus, I go up to Bootle once in a while to stay with a very good mate and get a good swally in, usually around the football. When the Albion were in the same league as Tranmere Rovers I stayed up there at his, and we'd head over to Birkenhead, and then if possible get a game in at Goodison.

I actually prefer Glasgow though, ya clatty bastard

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Caliban » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Im from Liverpool and some of his "Scouse shit" confuses me

flipflop wrote:Plus, I go up to Bootle once in a while to stay with a very good mate and get a good swally in,

You kept that quiet you bastard. im a mile north of Bootle.
Next time you are up...
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby flipflop » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 am

Might be up again this summer, job permitting, will be hanging on one with the lads, I'll give you a shout

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Caliban » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

flipflop wrote:Might be up again this summer, job permitting, will be hanging on one with the lads, I'll give you a shout

Cheers

First class. I always turn up to the public opening of a wallet in a pub
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Mikethehack » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

Caliban wrote:
flipflop wrote:Might be up again this summer, job permitting, will be hanging on one with the lads, I'll give you a shout

Cheers

Going to be handing out more fines, are we?
Her majesty's plod. Tax collectors by any other name. So crap we can't even call it a protection racket.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack

Postby nowonmai » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

Mikethehack wrote:
Caliban wrote:

Cheers

Her majesty's plod. Tax collectors by any other name. So crap we can't even call it a protection racket.

Nah, Caliban was police intelligence (snicker) so by the end of the evening he'll give us a 50% probability steer on which person in the pub is the barman. He'll then spend the rest of the next day filling out his overtime sheets out of habit before he remembers he's retired.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

Hahahaha

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Mikethehack » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:19 pm

nowonmai wrote:
Mikethehack wrote:
Caliban wrote:

Cheers

Nah, Caliban was police intelligence (snicker) so by the end of the evening he'll give us a 50% probability steer on which person in the pub is the barman. He'll then spend the rest of the next day filling out his overtime sheets out of habit before he remembers he's retired.

LOL! Brilliant!
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe